• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wow, Wouldn't Expect This From CNN

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wolf Blittzer bringing it to Nasty Nancy

Last edited:
This is the same video but has the last 30 seconds that the first video cuts off. And I wouldn't want you to miss a second of The Condescending Queen.

Last edited:
This is the same video but has the last 30 seconds that the first video cuts off. And I wouldn't want you to miss a second of The Condescending Queen.

I saw that. If you want a solid reason for term limits being enshrined in the constitution,this is it.

If you want to talk impeachment of someone in derelict of duty. This is a fine example. How dare you peasant question me! I am lord. We feed the people. I'm sure she's not the only one who think they lord over all.

One thing is for sure. They don't care about anyone in the least. Only winning their power game.

I saw that. If you want a solid reason for term limits being enshrined in the constitution,this is it.

If you want to talk impeachment of someone in derelict of duty. This is a fine example. How dare you peasant question me! I am lord. We feed the people. I'm sure she's not the only one who think they lord over all.

One thing is for sure. They don't care about anyone in the least. Only winning their power game.

Prolonged alcohol abuse has that effect on brain cells

d958580a7c5627c0fe30ac0e8305899e.jpg

pkoslUy.jpg

And Americans wonder why our government is so dysfunctional.

I have a new found respect for Wolf.
That's why I posted it. Not because it was a video of Nancy being smug. We can find those all day. I never saw ANY reporter get in her face like that. Not FOX, not any of them. Hats off to you, Wolf.

Contrast her with President Trump who has been the most media-accessible POTUS in memory.

Nancy is the antithesis of a servant and leader. She's long past her expiration date and her hatred toward Trump is projection on her part.

Contrast her with President Trump who has been the most media-accessible POTUS in memory.

Nancy is the antithesis of a servant and leader. She's long past her expiration date and her hatred toward Trump is projection on her part.

Love him or hate him, he really has. This wacko needs a goddamn rubber room.

She's losing it. Karma is closing in

Truth of the matter is, I don't expect anything from CNN. Viewership and ratings must be really bad if they aren't kissing Queen Nancy's ***.

Reactions: JMM
Nutjob Nancy saying that CNN is in the bag for the Repubs?!?

LMFAO!

easily one of the stupidest things ever said by a politician

one of the other CNN guys gave biden's press lady a hard time about not answering the court packing (might have been Tapper) his sign off was something thanking her for coming and answering, or at least skirting the questions....

Obviously some of the other Dems in Congress want the aid package passed and they’re worried about losing in November.

First time I have seen a video of Wolf Blitzer in years. Been a while since CNN was a respected source. I still won't ever read or watch anything on CNN until they stop the liberal agenda bullshit. Get back to news.

First time I have seen a video of Wolf Blitzer in years. Been a while since CNN was a respected source. I still won't ever read or watch anything on CNN until they stop the liberal agenda bullshit. Get back to news.

The last time I saw that putz was on election night when he had a glass of wine and was dancing like a tool at Hildatwat's headquarters, before the people who work had their votes counted . He still sucks.

WAIT! I just read on CNN's chyron that Mueller is THIS CLOSE to breaking open the Russia-Trump-collusion scandal.

THIS. CLOSE.

I bet the walls are closing in.

if you're "representing them" and they're unable to feed themselves, but you "feed them" then you make too much money and are taking too much out of their checks. she's repulsive and an even bigger hypocrite than politician.

i particularly liked how the frame of the jobless Americans need more money (says the Queen) to afford childcare and to make their workplace safer.

1. if they're unemployed, as she said, they don't need childcare. they're at home as it is. due to jobs not being available due to the Dim's hysterics over the pandemic response.
2. if they're unemployed, as she said, they don't give a good goddamn about a workplace being safer, since they're at teaching their kids school work (which should scare the Dims, if those same people trip over into History and learn something while they teach it).
3. how can this twisted ***** keep getting elected?

Politician (n)
Pol•i•ti•cian
pŏl″ĭ-tĭsh′ən
Somebody who lives behind walls, with armed guards, and works in a setting with walls, metal detectors and armed guards, and who tells you walls are bad and guns are not for you; a thief who demands to be thanked for stealing $100 because he gave you back $1; a person utterly ignorant and devoid of any useful life skill or trade who tells those who actually work and produce how they should do their jobs, while taking a significant portion of that production and claiming they "earned it."
Syn. Liar; thief; scheming pus bubble; rancid ear wax; excrement that talks.
Ant. Productive; useful; generous; reliable.

We Feed them, we feed them.

WE? How much money came out of your pocket to feed the hungry?

How about running your state so you don't have to feed them and make it so they can feed themselves?

Politician (n)
Pol•i•ti•cian
pŏl″ĭ-tĭsh′ən
Somebody who lives behind walls, with armed guards, and works in a setting with walls, metal detectors and armed guards, and who tells you walls are bad and guns are not for you; a thief who demands to be thanked for stealing $100 because he gave you back $1; a person utterly ignorant and devoid of any useful life skill or trade who tells those who actually work and produce how they should do their jobs, while taking a significant portion of that production and claiming they "earned it."
Syn. Liar; thief; scheming pus bubble; rancid ear wax; excrement that talks.
Ant. Productive; useful; generous; reliable.

Almost as bad as lawyers