• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wow, Wouldn't Expect This From CNN

Most know CNN is now just a propaganda operation but they do have to at least pretend to do news to keep up the charade for the sheep. The downplay stories but can't 100% ignore them. The fact Wolf asked this shows that CNN's own numbers tell them that even Dems are getting a bit upset that there is no deal. This was Wolf setting Nancy up to give a bullshit answer that blames Trump but she is so self absorbed that she doesn't want to be questioned at all.

I've also seen the press slightly push for answers on packing the court. Again, they are trying to so a favor by letting the Dems know that the Joe's non-answer is pissing off even Dem voters.

If there was a real press, the current Dems could not exist. The are completely dependent on their message never being questioned because none of their ideas hold up to scrutiny. That's why Twitter and Fb are so into censorship now. They can't counter the arguments of the right. They have to eliminate them.

Most know CNN is now just a propaganda operation but they do have to at least pretend to do news to keep up the charade for the sheep. The downplay stories but can't 100% ignore them. The fact Wolf asked this shows that CNN's own numbers tell them that even Dems are getting a bit upset that there is no deal. This was Wolf setting Nancy up to give a bullshit answer that blames Trump but she is so self absorbed that she doesn't want to be questioned at all.

I've also seen the press slightly push for answers on packing the court. Again, they are trying to so a favor by letting the Dems know that the Joe's non-answer is pissing off even Dem voters.

If there was a real press, the current Dems could not exist. The are completely dependent on their message never being questioned because none of their ideas hold up to scrutiny. That's why Twitter and Fb are so into censorship now. They can't counter the arguments of the right. They have to eliminate them.

Spot on. Fact is that Nancy is an easy target because even the people that vote for her don't like her. It just makes the 15 people that watch the "network" feel that it's objective in some meaningless sense.

Can anyone tell me what the dims platform would have been without the release of this global pathogen on the world from Biden’s China?

Can anyone tell me what the dims platform would have been without the release of this global pathogen on the world from Biden’s China?

Biden answers that trick question brilliantly:

iu

They should be.

Pelosi is so blinded by TDS that she fails to consider the possibility of the Democrats losing the House and she loses her Speaker job.

We Feed them, we feed them.

WE? How much money came out of your pocket to feed the hungry?

How about running your state so you don't have to feed them and make it so they can feed themselves?

Nancy is trying to get enough money to "feed" her constituents, but it must include enough money to shore up the bankrupt state budgets and unfunded liabilities, such as pension funds. NY, Illinois, and California are at the top of that list. Because the debt is so large and unsustainable, she has to embed that help into a bill this large. Trump is saying no. She is between a rock and a hard place. It is time to pay the fiddler.

3. how can this twisted ***** keep getting elected?
Because she's a Liberal Democrat representing the most Liberal district in the country. I guarantee when she ripped Trump's SOTU speech in half her constituents were doing fist pumps and screaming, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!" She's up for reelection too in November and I don't know who is running against her but I assure you she will win in a landslide.

How about running your state so you don't have to feed them and make it so they can feed themselves?
That won't work because then people wouldn't be dependent on the government and they'd have no reason to vote for Democrats.

Last edited:
Because she's a Liberal Democrat representing the most Liberal district in the country. I guarantee when she ripped Trump's SOTU speech in half her constituents were doing fist pumps and screaming, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!" She's up for reelection too in November and I don't know who is running against her but I assure you she will win in a landslide.

Pelosi is the most prolific fundraiser the Dems have aver had, That is where she gets her power.

I bet the walls are closing in.

We may have heard that one more than any other talking point from those idiots, ever.

I think there's like a 10 minute compilation video of just that statement alone. God have mercy on the poor soul who stumbles upon it and can't stop it for whatever reason.

I simply wish Wolf Blitzer had added just a couple questions/barbs her way, particularly when she went full-on condescension mode.

A) You say Trump has downplayed the epidemic and how serious it is, yet you were in China town after Trump closed traffic to china and you were telling people to get out, mass in groups and patronize China town. Was that due to ignorance, or political attacks on Trump?

B) You claim that the bill from the white house isn't acceptable, yet you refuse to meet with the president to negotiate, indeed it seems you refuse to negotiate whatsoever, is it your position that if you can't get the bill passed as you like it you will refuse to negotiate a compromise bill, even if it means hundreds of millions of Americans suffer while you demand more?

C) I'm sure the American people would love to hear how you've fed them, particularly since you seem unwilling or unable to negotiate an stimulus agreement that would put at much as 1.8 trillion dollars into the hands of desperate Americans.

D) I find it interesting that one of the components you specifically mentioned in your stimulus recommendation is a bailout for Airlines. How do you differentiate an airlines industry bailout from the kind of "big business" breaks that you accuse the current administration of? Aren't you simply handing out masses of money to "big business" as well?

D) I find it interesting that one of the components you specifically mentioned in your stimulus recommendation is a bailout for Airlines. How do you differentiate an airlines industry bailout from the kind of "big business" breaks that you accuse the current administration of? Aren't you simply handing out masses of money to "big business" as well?

The airlines are largely unionized and unions make most of their political contributions to Democrats, so the airline business is okay to bail out (just like the auto industry in 2009).

The airlines are largely unionized and unions make most of their political contributions to Democrats, so the airline business is okay to bail out (just like the auto industry in 2009).

Yeah Ron ..that has some validity...I can be aligned somewhat with that..

However..from the big picture perspective, that was and is the right thing to do...

I simply wish Wolf Blitzer had added just a couple questions/barbs her way, particularly when she went full-on condescension mode.

A) You say Trump has downplayed the epidemic and how serious it is, yet you were in China town after Trump closed traffic to china and you were telling people to get out, mass in groups and patronize China town. Was that due to ignorance, or political attacks on Trump?

B) You claim that the bill from the white house isn't acceptable, yet you refuse to meet with the president to negotiate, indeed it seems you refuse to negotiate whatsoever, is it your position that if you can't get the bill passed as you like it you will refuse to negotiate a compromise bill, even if it means hundreds of millions of Americans suffer while you demand more?

C) I'm sure the American people would love to hear how you've fed them, particularly since you seem unwilling or unable to negotiate an stimulus agreement that would put at much as 1.8 trillion dollars into the hands of desperate Americans.

Wasn't going to happen man...

Wolf already went out beyond his limits out on that limb..

Im still amazed us little minions even got to witness that!

Has Wolf been fired or demoted yet?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk