• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF is Fox up to - Brokered convention..Paul Ryan?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-brokered-convention-see-his-emphatic-answer/

This **** doesn't just pop into Megyn's dome -

“The way it could happen is, they take the first vote, and the pledged delegates vote as they’ve said they will, and it doesn’t go through, there’s not enough. And in the second vote, they’re allowed to, sort of, go where they want, and people say, ‘We can’t agree on any of these guys. Look at him, he’s so handsome, he’s such a nice man, he tries hard, Mitt Romney loved him. Why don’t we make him our nominee?’” Kelly suggested to Ryan, who was shaking his head.

The noble Ryan takes the high road -
“No way, ain’t gonna happen,” Ryan replied. “First of all, I think you should run for president if you’re going to be president.”
and he added, "..but I'll accept the nomination if everyone pledges total loyalty and they remove the ability to impeach me once elected."

Smells like the start of something like that bizarre draft Ryan for speaker thing. I could not believe that, but then I remembered we are talking about republicans. No ******* brokered convention - and keep Ryan out of the process. He is a pathological weirdo.

**** Paul Ryan....that backstabbing piece of ****.

It's going to happen. Ron Paul had enough delegates to force a floor fight last time and the GOP refused to seat them. Sit back and enjoy the Fuckery folks. Donald Trump will win the primaries by and landslide only to have the rug jerked out from under him. Then maybe some of you will wake ups about there being no difference between the two major parties.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-brokered-convention-see-his-emphatic-answer/

This **** doesn't just pop into Megyn's dome -

The noble Ryan takes the high road - and he added, "..but I'll accept the nomination if everyone pledges total loyalty and they remove the ability to impeach me once elected."

Smells like the start of something like that bizarre draft Ryan for speaker thing. I could not believe that, but then I remembered we are talking about republicans. No ******* brokered convention - and keep Ryan out of the process. He is a pathological weirdo.

Except for maybe Sean Hannity, Fox News has become the mouthpiece of the GOP Establishment.

"has become" don't you mean "always has been"

More or less that's true but in recent years, beginning with McCain in 2008, the gulf between the voters and the party establishment has grown wider. The Party wants Democrat Lite and the voters wants candidates who will build border walls, stop Muslims from attacking us, and balance the budget.

**** Fox, **** Rupert Murdoch - I go out of my way not to watch that ****. Turn them off.

Last edited:
I left the Republican party after passing that BS budget last year and not looking back...enough.

**** Fox, **** Rupert Murdoch - I go out of my watch not to watch that ****. Turn them off.

It should be obvious at this point that Fox is Marcomms for the republican establishment. I take my instruction from Velocity. I'm not a motorhead but their message just makes more sense.

It should be obvious at this point that Fox is Marcomms for the republican establishment. I take my instruction from Velocity. I'm not a motorhead but their message just makes more sense.
Agree, I watch Velocity more than anything else.

Hell, he didn't even want to be Speaker.

Yeah....said the separation from his family was too hard. Um....OK. Tell that to a military spouse. ******* wimp.

Looks like Rubio is planning to force a brokered convention... Good luck with that... Trump will simply run as an independant and Rodham clinton wins it..