• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF!??? This world has gone mad.

Hell my boys are 25 and 22,they knew better than to mess around in school if I gota call from school and there was 1 ounce of truth to what was reported, theywould be in deep trouble when they got home

Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app

At this point, it's almost shocking when you have to talk to a parent and they are actually pissed at the kid for messing up and not at you for bullying/picking on them. A pretty rare occurrence.

It's not the kid's fault for constantly being in trouble. It's just that everyone is out to get them. We already had a parent this year threaten to come in to school and beat several teachers up after her kids 4th suspension this year (even though it's only October). I went to the Principal and told him because I was concerned. His response, "Oh hell don't worry, she's not coming anywhere near this place. She has a bunch of warrants out on her right now, so the second she steps out of her house she'll be arrested." This is the clientele schools are dealing with today. I have talked to at least 10 kids this year who have one or both parents currently in jail. Almost all drug offenses. And we only have 400 kids in our school, so it's not like we are some huge school or anything.

Last edited: