• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yep, we have reached this point

But Tibilo and Floggy assure everything is hunky-dory in the leftist worldview.
to be fair, Tibs is living on the other side of the planet, and what he is enduring is an absolute ******* **** show, which makes the clown car **** show we're enduring - with the head clown ******** himself in the clown car - much more preferred.

Makes you wish you'd paid attention in history class when they discussed Rome.
Roam wuz a buncha huwyte peepoze

Makes you wish you'd paid attention in history class when they discussed Rome.

I did. I also paid att
I did. That's why I say what I do.

I did too. I also had like 10 years of Bible study when I was younger. My mom made me go at the time. Good move on her part.

It gave me a clearer perspective of ancient history,why things are the way they are,and what's destroying our society. Or I should say destroyed in past tense.

And to anybody arguing that my point about the underpinnings of "progressivism," I will point out that the following is 100% acceptable in that ideology:

glad I'm native American cause those white folks is in trouble. LMAO.. I just hope that when they come they realize that there are a lot of us that are well trained and heavily armed. I don't just have 50 rounds of ammo for my nine *****. keep that in mind when you feel froggy.

glad I'm native American cause those white folks is in trouble. LMAO.. I just hope that when they come they realize that there are a lot of us that are well trained and heavily armed. I don't just have 50 rounds of ammo for my nine *****. keep that in mind when you feel froggy.

Former neighbor has a freaking room for his guns & ammo:

Ammo Room.jpg

Freaking nut. I was too scared to go into the room, what with how guns scare me.

custom built 6.5 Creedmoor in AR platfom with a Leupold vx-5HD scope is an unbelievable rifle or so I hear....

I have heard the same. Former neighbor tells me that Leupold scopes are among the best. He has the Burris AR-332 3x scope, tells me it's really good. Perfect image, reticle is standard black but also includes green and red. Really good scope.

Or so he tells me. I would never look through a rifle scope, since not only do guns scare me, but so do ammunition, scopes, reticles and targets. When I see gun-related stuff, I just start shaking. Crazy neighbor assured me that if I go from 6x or 5x to 3x, and keep practicing to control my heartbeat, the shaking subsides. I'll have to take his word on it.

I remember a time when there were consequences if you couldn't cut it physically or mentally in boot camp.

Relax Zona, they be workin' on it. Ya gotta realize, some soldiers just need a little time to adjust.

DOD Memo Says Transgender Soldiers on Hormone Therapy Can Skip Deployments​

Transgender soldiers receiving hormone therapy may avoid deployment for as many as 300 days, according to a February 2023 Department of Defense memo outlining treatment at the Womack Army Medical Center (WAMC) at Fort Liberty.

6orndM4.jpg

I have heard the same. Former neighbor tells me that Leupold scopes are among the best. He has the Burris AR-332 3x scope, tells me it's really good. Perfect image, reticle is standard black but also includes green and red. Really good scope.

Or so he tells me. I would never look through a rifle scope, since not only do guns scare me, but so do ammunition, scopes, reticles and targets. When I see gun-related stuff, I just start shaking. Crazy neighbor assured me that if I go from 6x or 5x to 3x, and keep practicing to control my heartbeat, the shaking subsides. I'll have to take his word on it.
Go to a range and get lessons from a pro. Doesn't take long for it to feel like fun.
Heck, Mrs. Burgundy is the one who buys Groupons for the gun range and is a better shot than me. This is why I don't come home drunk and smelling like another woman's perfume.
Mrs. Burgundy also has a lovely collection of concealed carry purses. And I have an assortment of holsters.

Go to a range and get lessons from a pro. Doesn't take long for it to feel like fun.

I am literally shaking at the mere thought of going to a gun range.

Have I mentioned my debilitating fear of guns and ammunition and targets?

That's why you need to go. I did not grow up with guns and shooting and hunting at all because my dad was a Type A workaholic and his idea of fun and relaxation was to do more work.

How did the world reach this point, this fast?
See Yuri Bezmenov.
This is not fast. It is the result of 60+ years of communist infiltration and demoralization. As it turns out Senator Joesph McCarthy was right Commies had penetrated our national institutions at multiple levels.

That's why you need to go.

Okay, tried it. Made it from the car to the lobby of the gun range.

Did you know they sell GUNS and AMMUNITION at a gun range? Had such an overpowering reaction that I lost consciousness for a couple minutes. Terrifying. I am to the point where I admire David Hogg's fearlessness around guns.

Okay, tried it. Made it from the car to the lobby of the gun range.

Did you know they sell GUNS and AMMUNITION at a gun range? Had such an overpowering reaction that I lost consciousness for a couple minutes. Terrifying. I am to the point where I admire David Hogg's fearlessness around guns.
Most of them will rent guns so you can try different ones and see what you like.
I went to my uncle for advice since he's the family gun nut, err, I mean "expert". For my needs he said light and easily concealed. I ended up getting a Taurus 9mm, slightly smaller than the average 9mm and a plastic body so it's light. Carried it for many years, then my wife's sister passed away two years ago so we transferred her Glock .380 to Mrs. Burgundy. She already has a Glock .380, dipped in pink and black camo so it's pretty, and I carry the other one. It's a little smaller and lighter and fits in the same holsters and I don't even know it's there. My uncle said a lot of people want to be Dirty Harry and carry some big-*** .44 Magnum but they find out how heavy they are and it ends up not doing them any good because they don't carry it. Mine are loaded with hollow point bullets for carrying because they make a much larger hole coming out than going in.
I'm carrying at least 95% of the time, you just get used to it. No one knows but then that's why it's called a "concealed carry permit".
Bro, I'm up in front of my church serving communion with a 9mm strapped around my ankle. In fact the last time I took an NRA handgun safety class it was sponsored by my church. If some nutjob wakes up on a Sunday morning and decides it's his day to off a bunch of Lutherans he might be in for a rude surprise.
Sadly, all our guns were lost in a horrible accident when our fishing boat capsized.

See Yuri Bezmenov.
This is not fast. It is the result of 60+ years of communist infiltration and demoralization. As it turns out Senator Joesph McCarthy was right Commies had penetrated our national institutions at multiple levels.

I would define that as fast. Then again you can completely change a country in just a few generations.

You can also breed them out of existence.

Steeltime, hearing the first gun shot at the range.

R.c305f875c696ad82018ab90132fee3a4

He just needs a little better connection to stop the leaks and it's good to go.

Thank god it's not some scary gun.

Most of them will rent guns so you can try different ones and see what you like.
I went to my uncle for advice since he's the family gun nut, err, I mean "expert". For my needs he said light and easily concealed. I ended up getting a Taurus 9mm, slightly smaller than the average 9mm and a plastic body so it's light. Carried it for many years, then my wife's sister passed away two years ago so we transferred her Glock .380 to Mrs. Burgundy. She already has a Glock .380, dipped in pink and black camo so it's pretty, and I carry the other one. It's a little smaller and lighter and fits in the same holsters and I don't even know it's there. My uncle said a lot of people want to be Dirty Harry and carry some big-*** .44 Magnum but they find out how heavy they are and it ends up not doing them any good because they don't carry it. Mine are loaded with hollow point bullets for carrying because they make a much larger hole coming out than going in.
I'm carrying at least 95% of the time, you just get used to it. No one knows but then that's why it's called a "concealed carry permit".
Bro, I'm up in front of my church serving communion with a 9mm strapped around my ankle. In fact the last time I took an NRA handgun safety class it was sponsored by my church. If some nutjob wakes up on a Sunday morning and decides it's his day to off a bunch of Lutherans he might be in for a rude surprise.
Sadly, all our guns were lost in a horrible accident when our fishing boat capsized.
My take on this is that you'd best treat Mrs. Burgundy better.

My take on this is that you'd best treat Mrs. Burgundy better.
She had surgery on her foot a week and a half ago and is currently being waited on hand and foot, chauffeured to work riding in the back of her minivan with her cast up on the other middle seat and I load and unload the knee scooter for her. Also pick her up for lunch every day. Luckily we both work in the North Hills.
The Luxury Ranger is on vacation for one more week until she gets the cast off and can drive again. Too high for her to get into right now.