• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yep we need more sanctuary cities

Thought about moving back. Naa. I know exactly what will happen.

I am the epitome of raciest, I ******* hate everyone, I punch myself in the face every time I walk by a mirror cause my skin is darker than the white man.Oh ya I hate the white man to...

Ever thought about power lifting? Lol

I've been on the road since Sunday night and had no time for you guys, so I'm catching up.

Rockville High School is in my hood. I know a good strong handful of boys that go to school there that I coached in football. Some on the RHS football team. The school is basically next door to a good friend of mine. There annually for my fantasy football draft. We play RHS (my kids' school) at times in sports. Yeah it was really close to home.

Doesn't matter, they are all the same. Senseless crimes. Avoidable crimes.

This is like London. Yeah, it is. Western Culture persists to move towards Globalism, to label Nationalists as xenophopes, and destroy borders. Anyone wanting to protect their country's culture is attacked for their beliefs. The more we import illegal aliens and take in refugees from Syrian and other Middle East countries, the more we mix water and fire - we mix cultures together that don't belong together.

Listened to a fantastic interview on the radio last night returning from the airport after my west coast trip - a Daily Mail reporter in the UK talking about what London looks like now. Enclaves she said, everywhere. On one end of town, you have Somalis in an enclave. On another end of town, Syrians. Nearby is an enclave of Libyans. So on and so forth. They don't intermingle. They aren't learning the British culture. And as she summed it up, 'they didn't leave their disagreements and their violence behind. They brought it with them. These incidents are going to rise.'

No different than illegal immigration. These rapes. These crimes. The more we allow entry, the more we'll see these types of crimes and these victims.

These ***** ruined that 14 year old girl's life. I can't even imagine. **** them.