• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You Americans are weak..

6Rings

Reaction score
I can not BELIEVE that we have allowed North Korea to punk us from watching a movie in our own country. UnFUCKINGbelieveable...

Well, its not like they have the terrorist network over here like some Muslim countried do. I saw the story about how they threatened terrorist attacks at theaters that show the movie, and laughed. I wasn't going to see it before but now I am. They are blowhards who need to stfu.

I just saw the story about this movie being dropped from all the major chains. I could not believe it.

I just saw the story about this movie being dropped from all the major chains. I could not believe it.

Two words for you: Financial Liability.

If there was an attack somewhere, you KNOW the movie theater chain would be sued for not doing every possible thing that could be done to prevent it.

There is enough terror just at the thought of sitting through a movie with James Franco & Seth Rogen.

If it turns out that Sony is going to lose a lot of money over the movie since no one will play it, they ought to let some "hacker" leak it on the interwebs so everyone can see it for free.

If there was an attack somewhere, you KNOW the movie theater chain would be sued for not doing every possible thing that could be done to prevent it.

I thought about this angle, but damn we sure do look like a bunch of coward *******...

They are covered there. The FBI already said there was no credible threat. I will be seeing this movie now just to spite the NKs.

Well, its not like they have the terrorist network over here like some Muslim countried do. I saw the story about how they threatened terrorist attacks at theaters that show the movie, and laughed. I wasn't going to see it before but now I am. They are blowhards who need to stfu.
I thought about this angle, but damn we sure do look like a bunch of coward *******...

It's not like anyone is allowed to leave that shithole country anyway.

By that logic we should have banned all commercial air travel forever on 9/12/01.

They are covered there. The FBI already said there was no credible threat. I will be seeing this movie now just to spite the NKs.
I don't know that anything would give me enough reason to see another Seth Rogan movie.

By that logic we should have banned all commercial air travel forever on 9/12/01.

Not true. Security at the airports is now under the purview of the Federal government. Therefore, any security breaches are not the fault of the airlines and the subsequent liability should not fall to them.

oh bullshit

seth rogan is near naked and near a ginger.

Well, it's all moot now. Sony has pulled the movie, at least temporarily. It's the top headline on Drudge.

So....South Park has more courage than Sony Pictures.

I was just thinking....wouldn't it be a hoot if all this was a master publicity stunt to generate more interest in the movie when it eventually does get released? Ok, no more thinking for me.

I could give a **** about the movie, and Sony's bottom line. I even had to chuckle about the exposed emails, and the pettiness of Hollywood. What pisses me off is that a punk nation like NK, and that little fat **** of a leader, could effect this kind of cowardess from the west. Boggles my mind.

I could give a **** about the movie, and Sony's bottom line. I even had to chuckle about the exposed emails, and the pettiness of Hollywood. What pisses me off is that a punk nation like NK, and that little fat **** of a leader, could effect this kind of cowardess from the west. Boggles my mind.

We are what we are perceived to be.