• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

you heard it here.......................................... semi-first

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok… I’m going to say this again… Anything from Noah Crack-be-in his veins is utterly disreputable… He is strictly clickbait material.
Tge Steelers are trading for Rodgers, Donald, hell next week we will be getting Mahomes or something…

If Ben plays again I will buy Coolie a porshe.
Coolie is a Texas boy and likes pick—ups and I don’t mean the ones down on Montrose. For those not familiar with the great city of Houston, Montrose let’s just say is a very colorful section of the city.

If Ben plays again I will buy Coolie a porshe.

You might want to narrow that down a little, specify what BEN plays………. So if Ben played say…….

Deliverance, on the Banjo, does Coolie gets the Porschee?

I’m just trying to help yaz because Coolie will be relentless in this matter

Salute the nation

Last edited:
"Wild cards include retired quarterbacks such as Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady and—wait for it—Blake Bortles, who went to the 2017 AFC Championship Game in Jacksonville with now-Jets playcaller Nathaniel Hackett as his offensive coordinator," Fowler writes.

I just can't imagine Ben running on his 41 year old legs. And even Brady, who's not as banged up as Ben is probably not in game condition to go immediately.

Ben isn't a workout warrior so he isn't in shape let alone football or playing shape. It would take him months to get ready.

Ben's wife ain't letting him play. Brady is banging some 20 year old now. Football isn't on his mind.