• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You know that riff that conservative women are beautiful?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pffffft, so untrue. I mean look at this conservative Republican just elected to Texas - 34, flipping the district from (L)oser to (W)inner:

86260683_200365041351709_3223581033928589312_n.jpg

Good, I can barely stand to look at her. I am forcing myself to stare at her picture for 2 ... 3 hours today as punishment. Self-abuse, if you will.

Remember, if you want to see the gorgeous ladies, think (L)iberal, think (L)oser - like this!!

view-co-host-joy-behar.jpg

Ooooooh, baby, hot, hot, HOT!!!

Lol......I could care less about either. But seriously. One of them in those pics is 79. The other 34.
Can you guess which?🤔🤔

Lol......I could care less about either. But seriously. One of them in those pics is 79. The other 34.
Can you guess which?🤔🤔

Yeah, but the 179 year-old eats baby hearts as part of her demonic rituals to maintain her "youthful beauty," what about that?

P.S. Joy Behar has always been ugly, inside and out.

Well, the Conservative women do seem to be a bit better looking and happier than the screaming Libs. At least that's what I've noticed.

Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo.

Boebert.JPG

Last edited:
The Libs are just miserable-*** people that whine and ***** about everything.

Rosie.JPG

Aoc is crazy. But she is hot

Ehh, she's maybe a 6.

ocasiocortezalexandria_111318sr_lead.jpg
The men and women in charge of the Republicans are as stupid as the Dems, for the most part. What they should do in cases of AOC is talk a moderate to run against her as a dem and then plaster the precinct with commercials thanking them for voting for AOC because she gets their base everywhere else riled up… watch how many spiteful morons vote against her because its not what the republicans claim they want…

Most of this is just like riling a sports fanbase up… its not hard… the establishment is just so stupid and lacks foresigh

The simple difference between conservative women and their counterparts is state of heart and mind. Conservatives are at ease with themselves, their lives and surroundings. The counterpart are not. They're consumed in anger, jealousy, bitterness and hate. At some point, they awaken to the reality that they got screwed in life and they didn't get kissed. Eventually they shrivel up into the Elizabeth Warrens that they are. It's a tragic existence. Conservative women are just nice to be around because of what comes from their hearts. Regardless of 'looks', that makes them attractive.

The simple difference between conservative women and their counterparts is state of heart and mind. Conservatives are at ease with themselves, their lives and surroundings. The counterpart are not. They're consumed in anger, jealousy, bitterness and hate. At some point, they awaken to the reality that they got screwed in life and they didn't get kissed. Eventually they shrivel up into the Elizabeth Warrens that they are. It's a tragic existence. Conservative women are just nice to be around because of what comes from their hearts. Regardless of 'looks', that makes them attractive.
Well put - better than what I said above.

Most liberal women are yucky