• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You think Muslims are good people? Think again.....

I would buy this argument if you conservatives didn't call every critic of Israeli Apartheid an "anti-Semite' .

It's a wonderful double standard that allows for the hatred of Muslims while still condemning the hatred of Jews.

The ethical backflips conservatives go through to justify being selective hate mongers is astonishing.

I must be missing all the videos of Jews beheading people. Where would you recommend I go to find them?

I must be missing all the videos of Jews beheading people. Where would you recommend I go to find them?

2014 Gaza Massacre. 1000 dead civilians, including 500 small children.

You believe what you want to believe while ignoring the facts right in front of you.

I would buy this argument if you conservatives didn't call every critic of Israeli Apartheid an "anti-Semite' .

It's a wonderful double standard that allows for the hatred of Muslims while still condemning the hatred of Jews.

The ethical backflips conservatives go through to justify being selective hate mongers is astonishing.

I'll wait while you find a post ,that I made, that accuses ANYONE of being anit-semitic.
On the other hand, you are quite liberal with throwing around the racist tag.......and it is becoming tiresome and ineffective.

I'll wait while you find a post ,that I made, that accuses ANYONE of being anit-semitic.
On the other hand, you are quite liberal with throwing around the racist tag.......and it is becoming tiresome and ineffective.

I was speaking in generalities about conservatives. But the point still stands, and you didn't address it.

Why is it immoral to hate Jews but not Muslims?

Because Muslims want to kill all non-Muslims.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. How many of them believe this.

And there are a ton of Jews who want to massacre the Palestinians and take their land. Blood lust knows no cultural bounds.

I was speaking in generalities about conservatives. But the point still stands, and you didn't address it.

Why is it immoral to hate Jews but not Muslims?
I think it is immoral to hate either Jews or Muslims. It is Islam that I hate,for a number of reasons, but mostly because it teaches tohate me. There are Muslims that want to oppress/kill me, and I feel I am entitled to protect myself. Until I know which muslims are which, I prefer to have none around me. And until that religion is reformed, I will continue to hate it.

Last edited:
I think it is immoral to hate either Jews or Muslims. It is Islam that I hate,for a number of reasons, but mostly because it teaches tohate me. There are Muslims that want to oppress/kill me, and I feel I am entitled to protect myself. Until I know which muslims are which, I prefer to have none around me. And until that religion is reformed, I will continue to hate it.

You sound like those old school reverends who said they hated faggotry but not *******.

I dislike religion in general. Christian Puritanism, which is still alive and well in our penal codes today, is just Sharia Lite. So we can agree on this: people who use religion to harm others are absolutely bad people. I don't necessarily hate them, but I do think the need to be held in check. I have no love for Islam, I just don't see it as much different than the other oppressive religions. Just more extreme on the extreme fringes.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. How many of them believe this.

And there are a ton of Jews who want to massacre the Palestinians and take their land. Blood lust knows no cultural bounds.

Please point us to where, in Judaism, their God teaches them to massacre non-Jewish believers. I'm proud to call many a Jew my friend. I think you'll struggle with this task.

Islam teaches its followers that any non-believer is worthy of death.

Comparing Judaism and Islam as equal religions on this front is a lame argument. The battle in the Holy Land between Palestine and Israel is far different than the international jihad launched by tens of millions of radical Islamists. They aren't comparable. Apples, oranges. One emanates from a core religious teaching. The other emanates from territorial domain.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. How many of them believe this. .

Too many.

In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified
(36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

If only a scant 2% of the 1.9 billion Muslims believe terrorism is justified, then you have 32,000,000 that want to cut your ******* head off.

Listen and learn. Here is the perfect response to a statement similar to yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Last edited:
You sound like those old school reverends who said they hated faggotry but not *******.

I dislike religion in general. Christian Puritanism, which is still alive and well in our penal codes today, is just Sharia Lite. So we can agree on this: people who use religion to harm others are absolutely bad people. I don't necessarily hate them, but I do think the need to be held in check. I have no love for Islam, I just don't see it as much different than the other oppressive religions. Just more extreme on the extreme fringes.

And you sound like a European multiculturalist, who is now watching his country and culture being destroyed. I see Islam as a worldwide, existential threat. I'm surprised, that after 15 years since 9-11, there are people that don't,

Please point us to where, in Judaism, their God teaches them to massacre non-Jewish believers. I'm proud to call many a Jew my friend. I think you'll struggle with this task.

Islam teaches its followers that any non-believer is worthy of death.

Comparing Judaism and Islam as equal religions on this front is a lame argument. The battle in the Holy Land between Palestine and Israel is far different than the international jihad launched by tens of millions of radical Islamists. They aren't comparable. Apples, oranges. One emanates from a core religious teaching. The other emanates from territorial domain.

Wait, in the other thread you said you quit and that I win by default. Make up your mind.

Too many.

In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified
(36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

If only a scant 2% of the 1.9 billion Muslims believe terrorism is justified, then you have 32,000,000 that want to cut your ******* head off.

Listen and learn. Here is the perfect response to a statement similar to yours.

Very similar poll numbers to the people in America who supported torture under Bush.

Evil abounds. In amongst good Christian white folk.

And you sound like a European multiculturalist, who is now watching his country and culture being destroyed. I see Islam as a worldwide, existential threat. I'm surprised, that after 15 years since 9-11, there are people that don't,

The anti-muslim sentiment has absolutely nothing with these savages bringing it upon themselves....it's 100% about evil white people needing another group to pick on.

The anti-muslim sentiment has absolutely nothing with these savages bringing it upon themselves....it's 100% about evil white people needing another group to pick on.

If there is a "darkie" in the room, he needs to be oppressed. Didn't you get the memo?

Wait, in the other thread you said you quit and that I win by default. Make up your mind.

Very similar poll numbers to the people in America who supported torture under Bush.

Irrelevant.
God damn ****** moron liberals go off in so many tangents that you can never nail them...then they act as though they're winning.

157d47p.png

[video]https://amp.twimg.com/amplify-web-player/prod/source.html?rpc_init=1&language_code=en[/video]

Last edited:
Irrelevant.
God damn ****** moron liberals go off in so many tangents that you can never nail them...then they act as though they're winning.

How is it irrelevant. You're arguing that Radical Islam is some special kind of evil. It isn't. Most of the hate and violence in the world doesn't come from some mystical evil religion, or cultist mojo. It's just garden variety ******** who refuse to look at things from the other guy's point of view. In this case, the Western Right and the Islamic Right both hating each other for essentially the same reasons.

It's just garden variety ******** who refuse to look at things from the other guy's point of view.
Okay, shifting gears to the chronic murder problem in Chicago seems to be appropriate here.

Vantard exuses all crime as long as it's committed by light brown M&M or darker.

LOLZ.

The problem is you haters can clearly see that you're full of ****. Now you don't know what to say. So you just blather out gibberish like this.

Clearly I've won the argument at this point.

Now address the point I brought up, instead of skirting it. Compare Judaism and Islam, as I explained in the previous post. I wait.

I work side by side with a muslim on a daily basis. He is from Kuwait, and was 11 years old when Iraq invaded.

He no longer practices. Turned away after the things he witnessed. Some of the things he told me are incredible.

Now I don't know if the things he saw and experienced were "mulim evil" or "human evil", but they were certainly evil.

Just an excuse to commit evil in the name of some bs ideology. Just like communism.Just like the nazi's. They're in the same mold.

Just an excuse to commit evil in the name of some bs ideology. Just like communism.Just like the nazi's. They're in the same mold.

Thank you. Exactly the point I was going to make. Your powers of reasoning are on the mark. SV's powers of reasoning are sadly deficient.