• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your daily dose of racism aka Millenials dig deeper, part 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

yeah, if these little ************* ever find out about "The Jerk" ... and Blazing Saddles ... and Airplane...

The sax player is Tut..."a golden idol". People are dumb.

He calls king tut his "favorite honkey" . I'm offended.

Gene Wilder in blackface in the movie Silversteak or Richard Pryor exclaiming holy **** I'm black my whole life I thought I was white in Hear No Evil See No Evil would make their heads asplode.

My father had that on album. I remember listening to that as a small kiddo.

I would love to sit these little snowflakes down and make them watch Blazing Saddles...oh, the tears and triggering.

I would love to sit these little snowflakes down and make them watch Blazing Saddles...oh, the tears and triggering.

If you watch the credits carefully, Richard Pryor is listed as one of the writers.

If you watch the credits carefully, Richard Pryor is listed as one of the writers.

Mel Brooks explained that he had to get Richard because they had to have a black writer on the team or they would get destroyed by the critics/media.

Mel Brooks explained that he had to get Richard because they had to have a black writer on the team or they would get destroyed by the critics/media.

Pryor said most of the writing he did was for Mongo's part.

Last edited:
Agreed. Archie Bunker would NEVER be allowed on TV now. Well....he WOULD, but as a racist ******* villiified by the MSM.

Agreed. Archie Bunker would NEVER be allowed on TV now. Well....he WOULD, but as a racist ******* villiified by the MSM.

"Jeeeeez!!" Lol. My grandfather loved that show. Archie really didn't spare his disdain for anyone though. He was an equal opportunity hater.

I'm amazed that they haven't dug up Carroll O'Connor's grave and set his corpse on fire...LOL

I think the only thing that stops that is that meathead is now a top Libtard advocate.

Rob Reiner says Archie Bunker would ‘100 percent’ back Trump: ‘They have the same mentality’
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/ro...cent-back-trump-they-have-the-same-mentality/

Some of the comments below are downright dangerous. They feel that they have to fear Trump supporters. I've never harmed anyone in my life. Why would someone be afraid of me?

"Jeeeeez!!" Lol. My grandfather loved that show. Archie really didn't spare his disdain for anyone though. He was an equal opportunity hater.

My dad loved that show. I watched it with him, but was too young to GET the humor. Funny thing is that in my daughter's HS psychology class, they showed a clip of Archie Bunker. My daughter came home and said they watched a part of a show with an old man who "reminded me exactly of Papa." Papa was my father. He really was an equal opportunity hater. His motto was "I don't discriminate. I hate everyone."

Eh leftist loonies will find something to whine about.
I zone them out now