• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your "Liberals are Nuts about Political Correctness" Thread

I'm white and I can't stand milk. So does that make me racist?

It means that you are a self loathing white person.....obviously.

th
......no problem,,,,.
th

Easily Offended people should be ridiculed and ostracized... im all for acting tactful but being easily offended is a sign of self importance and ignorance IMO... i mean its one thing if someone is directly insulting you i guess.. but the round about presumed insults are surely a sign of some mental condition...

I'm white and I can't stand milk. So does that make me racist?

Did you breastfeed your offspring, or were you able to work through your own hatred of all things white in order to care for your child? This may identify whether you suffer true internal racial turmoil or not.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffusionmedianetwork%2Fvideos%2F2003244333034868%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

blah blah blah...you still hide behind a wall in your country

and who did the **** jobs from the east coast...the Irish...and do we ever complain??? Nope, because we are not little *******

I like milk! I like to use it sometimes in my vanilla,berry and whey protein smoothies. On occasion I will add chocolate to a glass of milk.

You really believe that's what the GOP wants Tibs?

Why you can't debate a libtard, they just make up **** and throw it out there.

He and they are delusional. They have these made-up ideas about what real Conservatives are all about. When you lose as badly as they are losing, you have two choices - own up and change your approach, or pout like a kid and throw your **** from your diaper at the wall.

Tibs and the majority of Liberals right now are the latter.

please explain how high taxes on the rich helped the middle class.

FDR's New Deal made the depression worse. His high taxes stopped rich people from investing and starting businesses.

Guess which reich-winger ran on the idea that a 92% tax rate was idiotic, and counter-productive, and stupid, and imbecilic ... yep, this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

He slashed taxes, and his economic policies saw massive economic growth in the 1960's. Indeed, during the Carter years, politicians wondered how we could ever recapture that type of economic growth.

And then this guy was elected, slashed taxes and saw ... yep, unprecedented economic growth:

rrdvdx9_randall.jpg

History ... just read what the **** happened.