• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

**** your sanctuary city

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tampa Bay area sheriffs, ICE make public safety announcement in Pinellas Co.
By WFLA Web Staff Published: January 17, 2018, 9:21 am Updated: January 17, 2018, 1:47 pm

http://wfla.com/2018/01/17/tampa-ba...ke-public-safety-announcement-in-pinellas-co/

LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have established a new agreement with 17 Florida law enforcement agencies.

In a news conference on Wednesday afternoon, several Tampa Bay area sheriffs joined ICE officials to announce the new agreement.

It’s described as a housing agreement that will allow ICE to contract with local law enforcement to house illegal aliens. ICE says it will reimburse local law enforcement for those detentions.

ICE officials say they work closely with federal, state and local law enforcement officers to enforce federal immigration laws and say this will help keep local communities safer and more secure from criminals.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd are among the county sheriffs who will be in attendance for the announcement. The executive director of the National Sheriffs’ Association will also be there along with the deputy director of ICE.

Yessiree....little by little they will get culled.

Feds planning massive Northern California immigration sweep to strike against sanctuary laws

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feds-planning-massive-Northern-California-12502689.php

PLpsPgh.jpg

Yessiree....little by little they will get culled.

Feds planning massive Northern California immigration sweep to strike against sanctuary laws

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feds-planning-massive-Northern-California-12502689.php

PLpsPgh.jpg

I love it! As you make it harder and harder for Repugnican small and medium size business owners to find labor, all you do is turn more and more voters and donors away from Repugnican candidates making the upcoming Dem mid term election sweep even easier

Keep up the good work.

I love it! As you make it harder and harder for Repugnican small and medium size business owners to find labor, all you do is turn more and more voters and donors away from Repugnican candidates making the upcoming Dem mid term election sweep even easier

Keep up the good work.

Umm, no, the way it works is that when you have a good economy and demand for labor goes up, then wages go up to in order to attract more of said labor.
Allowing more unskilled labor into the country depresses wages. Why do you want to exploit low-skilled people?

Keep up the good work.

My, my...affected by the good economic news blackout are we?

Businesses are doing quite well these days Elfie...yet in your heart you would rather see the economy crash and burn so that just once you could finally say "I told you so".

My, my...affected by the good economic news blackout are we?

Businesses are doing quite well these days Elfie...yet in your heart you would rather see the economy crash and burn so that just once you could finally say "I told you so".

Yeah it's a nasty little moron. The blind hatred is like a warm fuzzy blanket fresh out of the dryer on a cold day.

One would think that democrats would welcome a tighter labor pool, which would effectively drive up the minimum wage via market forces. Nah, that's crazy talk.

One would think that democrats would welcome a tighter labor pool, which would effectively drive up the minimum wage via market forces. Nah, that's crazy talk.

Not even on their radar. It is all about maximizing Democratic voters.....even if they have to import them. They will then make them financially dependent on them.
The Democratic model.

Not even on their radar. It is all about maximizing Democratic voters.....even if they have to import them. They will then make them financially dependent on them.
The Democratic model.

Yes, Komrade. This is the best way to become first among equals.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

A tighter labor pool is also a good thing for labor unions, or at least it was until they gave up on organizing private sector businesses in favor of the low-hanging fruit of government employees.

We should send all of our illegal aliens, prisoners and homeless people to Mexico and then close our borders for 5 years while we weed out the libtards and make them get a lobotomy.