• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Zuckerberg for President 2020

I don't think Trump will run for a 2nd term. I think Trey Gowdy will throw his hat in the ring for the reps. I don't know who the dems have in the box.

After Trump we will get 8 years of Pence and then Ivanka.

It would be interesting to see how main stream media would spin a Zuckerberg run and how they would discuss/treat his complete control over the #1 social media site in the world.

They practically have a heart attack every time Trump uses Twitter, but if Zuckerberg runs as a democrat I bet they would love and admire his ability to use Facebook to promote his message and left-wing positions.

The older I get the hypocrisy of the media bothers me more and more.... They just clearly do not treat two identical stories the same if they concern Left vs. Right or White vs. Dark Skinned or Christian vs. Anything Else. They have drawn their lines in the sand in an attempt not only to rile up the majority that actually watches their shows (male, white, etc.) but pander to their ideologies with so-called "experts" that reinforce all assumptions and stereotypes that harm any chance of collective, mutual growth and understanding in this country.

The sooner the 24-hour "news" network powers get overthrown, the better.

The Dem's leadership is very old and lacking energy.

The DNC is a crooked as can be and has been exposed for racism, problematic as a sizeable percentage that Democrat are among the races and religions that were insulted.

They are losing governors each election ( who often make the best candidates for president ), and as far as tell have a real split in the party between hardcore lefties and moderates.

All that's left is to pass a law eliminating foreign money influencing the elections in the form of quid pro quo favors.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ite-house-run/ar-BBxV38C?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=iehp

Trump's biggest contribution might be getting other than politicians running for President.
Would be nice to get rid of the conservative and liberal bullshit and have people run on good
ideas to improve the country. Not sure about Zuckerberg, but I'd vote for Bill Gates.

Which is exactly why people voted for him. I can't understand how this is such a mysterious concept. The average American is sick and ******* tired of Politicians. Politicians don't have anyone's best interest at heart, except their own.

The one thing Zuckerberg would bring to the table is likely a pledge to wire the USA to world class standards.
Rural America might not realize this, but that is the only way businesses can locate in smaller town areas.
The future is digital, businesses need high speed.

The Dem's leadership is very old and lacking energy.

The DNC is a crooked as can be and has been exposed for racism, problematic as a sizeable percentage that Democrat are among the races and religions that were insulted.

The biggest problem I see with the Democratic Party is the inclusion of Super Delegates, which completely render the votes of the electorate meaningless. In other words, "we know who you voted for, but we don't like that choice, so we'll pick another". Sanders didn't stand a chance. The whole party is rigged, top to bottom.

The biggest problem I see with the Democratic Party is the inclusion of Super Delegates, which completely render the votes of the electorate meaningless. In other words, "we know who you voted for, but we don't like that choice, so we'll pick another". Sanders didn't stand a chance. The whole party is rigged, top to bottom.

You think that would be worthwhile news the American people should get from "journalists" over the years, but somehow this is the first election cycle I seem to remember it being important. The first election cycle that was dominated by fringe news organizations and independent, everyday people just passing along information they felt worthy of attention.

I wonder where Rachel Maddow sits on this issue.... ******* losers.

The one thing Zuckerberg would bring to the table is likely a pledge to wire the USA to world class standards.
Rural America might not realize this, but that is the only way businesses can locate in smaller town areas.
The future is digital, businesses need high speed.

You mean the future is computers? Please, tell us rubes more about these computer machines.

And to think that I knew computers would be big back in the mid to late 70's. I've never regretted that career choice. Not yet anyway.

Zuckerberg? Fuuuuuuuck no. I'll pull a lib and move to Canada myself if that happens