• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

11days until Training Camp

I don't think Green will be on the team. There are 2 or 3 other players that can play C and probably a good bit better than him. I think they are giving him a chance but barring injuries, I just can't see him making the team.

I think he is getting the “Fair-Shake” chance to make the roster due to his cheap rookie contract. Quite possible at guard and center, but I don’t think he sticks……. Barring injury.

Salute the nation

PS

What day does training camp actually start ?

Salute the nation

There has been some “dry” spells but quite honestly the STEELERS have made a lot of moves and have kept things somewhat lively this off-season.

Still looking forward to camp and if anyone can give a first hand experience post, that would be GREAT !!!

Salute the nation

HOF game is less than 2 weeks away! I'm ready for some football!!! I quickly lose interest in the preseason (except the Steelers games), but that first game is very symbolic that the wait is over.

definitely getting excited about this year!!! How will Kennt look? how will Harris and Warren look behind the new and improved oline? How will Meyers line perform year 2?

Sutton is the only real loss from last year and I think they did a good job of replacing him for less. Defense should be even better this year.!

HOF game is less than 2 weeks away! I'm ready for some football!!! I quickly lose interest in the preseason (except the Steelers games), but that first game is very symbolic that the wait is over.
definitely getting excited about this year!!! How will Kennt look? how will Harris and Warren look behind the new and improved oline? How will Meyers line perform year 2?

Sutton is the only real loss from last year and I think they did a good job of replacing him for less. Defense should be even better this year.!

There is a LOT to be excited about, and too many to list. Obviously there are the usuals………… But the odd one is……

I’m excited to see what our O’Canada has been up to in the off-season.
Will he take that coveted ”step” up ?
Will the screen & play action be used and set up properly?
Will the middle of the field be used more ?
Will we be praising him as the season progresses?

A lot of questions surrounding our boy Matt O’Canada, and I hope the answers are positive.

Salute the nation

The most important thing is how is Canaduh going to run the O. They will be vanilla in the preseason but we still should see them use the middle of the field more. If not, we are in trouble. He is the biggest question mark going into this season.

They're in trouble if they can't run the ball. At least now when they run jet sweeps,they'll have Washington to help plow the road.

Will the pigeons be forced off the field, and if so, where will they go?

I have temporary housing set up at my “One Armed **** Flinging monkey” training facility.

Yes, Coach has his own housing and drives into work every day.

Salute the nation

Manson Rudolph!!!

The best 3rd stringer in the NFL comes out and proves it once again

Manson Rudolph!!!

The best 3rd stringer in the NFL comes out and proves it once again
Kid is laughing all the way to the bank...
He's making a great living for a young man his age...and seems to be mature enough to invest it wisely...

for those of you wondering...

2021-2022. Mason Rudolph signed a 1 year, $5,080,000 contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, including a $2,080,000 signing bonus, $2,080,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $5,080,000. In 2023, Rudolph will earn a base salary of $1,080,000, while carrying a cap hit of $940,000.

We are about 5 days from hearing what vehicles these players are showing up in… not that I or probably anyone else anywhere actually cares…. Well outside that the obnoxious news event signals the end of the worse part of the offseason and is the official start to the preseason

We are about 5 days from hearing what vehicles these players are showing up in… not that I or probably anyone else anywhere actually cares…. Well outside that the obnoxious news event signals the end of the worse part of the offseason and is the official start to the preseason
Can someone please show up in a Trojan Horse? This team needs to find a way to sneak into the playoffs

There is a LOT to be excited about, and too many to list. Obviously there are the usuals………… But the odd one is……

I’m excited to see what our O’Canada has been up to in the off-season.
Will he take that coveted ”step” up ?
Will the screen & play action be used and set up properly?
Will the middle of the field be used more ?
Will we be praising him as the season progresses?

A lot of questions surrounding our boy Matt O’Canada, and I hope the answers are positive.

Salute the nation
Great post because Canaduh is the key to this season. With so much money spent and the picks they got on D, there is no excuse for it not to be great. The O has the talent but now needs to play to win and not play not to lose as Tomlin teams have been so famous for. They should be putting up well into the 20's every game - no excuses.

Ha my Dad Had an old K Car but my brother wrecked it… he then got a S10 and when my brother got medically discharged from the
Marines he totaled that too…

Just watched the 2022 team highlights on NFLN. So stoked for Camp. They got blown out in a couple. Rest of the games were pretty much 1 score either way. I'm seriously excited about off season improvement. Hopefully, coaching staff can come up with a coherent offensive philosophy.