• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

11days until Training Camp

p

your brother will never drive THE LS10
Very smart decision

With his persistence, Lunar is showing to be the next driver of the LUXURY S10. He has the actual driving part down, but has the Intellectual & Statistical sections to just improve (8 attempts). He will get there by mid season and he must be commended on his persistence and “drive” to become fully certified………………….

Salute the nation

If any Steelers are reading this thread… the takeaway should be that to impress us oldtimers… show up in an old school S10, not a F350 or dodge 4500 or anything…

Players report to camp. Christmas in July for me. Finally real football to talk about instead of bs offseason. I think the story of camp will be how all the bandaid guys they brought in hold up when the real bullets start to fly.

Players report to camp. Christmas in July for me. Finally real football to talk about instead of bs offseason. I think the story of camp will be how all the bandaid guys they brought in hold up when the real bullets start to fly.
Until we start getting the training camp stats, lol.

Have one of these beauties for your christmas theme
beerpage-productphoto-madelf-resized-1.png