• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

12 States move to ban gas vehicles by 2030 nationwide

Why do you think 1 generation is entitled to all the oil? Future generations will likely need some and having some could be a national security issue eventually. Seems like we should be doing everything today, that will preserve resources for the future.

riddle me this. If we have the technology right now that makes it possible to not use oil, and assuming technology will only improve, then why would the future have more need for oil?

riddle me this. If we have the technology right now that makes it possible to not use oil, and assuming technology will only improve, then why would the future have more need for oil?
That's easy - because with the push to electric vehicles, more technology, AI etc, the current generation will use up all the world's lithium, cobalt etc, and future generations will need to go back to the combustion engine, as there'll be nothing left with which to make electric vehicles.

That's easy - because with the push to electric vehicles, more technology, AI etc, the current generation will use up all the world's lithium, cobalt etc, and future generations will need to go back to the combustion engine, as there'll be nothing left with which to make electric vehicles.

Green tech depends on Rare Earth Minerals. Rare. It’s in the name. So just don’t think about the fact that your electric vehicle depends on rare minerals and on an electrical grid that is barely sufficient for current needs and can’t possibly produce enough to power millions of electric vehicles.

Why aren’t they building more power plants to produce more electricity? It’s because this green tech is a money grab. It’s not serious.

Hydrogen powered vehicles will hit the road and jet packs will replace motorcycles. What hasn't been fully incorporated onto the jet pack is the optional "***** seat" but they're working on it.

If we have the technology right now that makes it possible to not use oil, and assuming technology will only improve, then why would the future have more need for oil?

That question may have just blown a circuit or two. If there are any still working.

Hydrogen powered vehicles will hit the road and jet packs will replace motorcycles. What hasn't been fully incorporated onto the jet pack is the optional "***** seat" but they're working on it.
This is the future, it can happen if we just believe.

Reactions: JMM
Why aren’t they building more power plants to produce more electricity? It’s because this green tech is a money grab. It’s not serious.

Bingo. It boggles my mind that typically intelligent people can't answer this simple question. They've been so brainwashed it's insane. Was watching documentary on cults and in particular Jim Jones and the Jonestown massacre and it's wild what a lot of normally intelligent people will fall for. Then they talked about the Branch Covidians and mentioned how there was maybe a doctor or two (and I think an ampalampse chaser) that got involved with them.

These are not generally stupid people. But typically pretty far-out sounding ideas (if implanted correctly I have to imagine) are like viruses. They're deadly. I mean look at where we're at.

Bingo. It boggles my mind that typically intelligent people can't answer this simple question. They've been so brainwashed it's insane. Was watching documentary on cults and in particular Jim Jones and the Jonestown massacre and it's wild what a lot of normally intelligent people will fall for. Then they talked about the Branch Covidians and mentioned how there was maybe a doctor or two (and I think an ampalampse chaser) that got involved with them.

These are not generally stupid people. But typically pretty far-out sounding ideas (if implanted correctly I have to imagine) are like viruses. They're deadly. I mean look at where we're at.
Branch Covidian. Brilliant.

Branch Covidian. Brilliant.

What's funny is that I really meant to say Branch Davidians. We've been talking about these lunatics so much that they're like them though that I just typed it. Lol.

What's funny is that I really meant to say Branch Davidians. We've been talking about these lunatics so much that they're like them though that I just typed it. Lol.
Still brilliant. Fauchi is the high priest.

Remember around 2028 when the big coal plants start getting retired they EXPECT a 20%+ shortfall on the grid and thats on good days

The unspoken plan is to make energy so expensive that industry has to move overseas and common peons will have to ration their power to bare necessities… thats the plan… like when they talk about these countries running on all green energy they don’t mean to build enough to replace fossil fuels because thats not really totally feasible yet… they mean for is to use less…

Remember around 2028 when the big coal plants start getting retired they EXPECT a 20%+ shortfall on the grid and thats on good days

The unspoken plan is to make energy so expensive that industry has to move overseas and common peons will have to ration their power to bare necessities… thats the plan… like when they talk about these countries running on all green energy they don’t mean to build enough to replace fossil fuels because thats not really totally feasible yet… they mean for is to use less…
The plan is realistically infeasible. Unless they make affording a new car possible for most Americans.

The plan is realistically infeasible. Unless they make affording a new car possible for most Americans.
Unfeasible as in it wont work in a way that Americans can function… that has absolutely nothing to do with them installing it because they don’t want us to function like that anymore

Go read the globalist Ten Commandments for bringing about an age of reason… they want to cull the population to under a billion, cap religious, political, and individual freedoms, and force harmony with nature according to their whims

The famous Al gore plan to combat global warming wasn’t banning things, it was putting a 500% tax on things to proce them out of the peasants price range… they still get to drive massive suvs on government paid gas but ypu and i would have seen a 5 dollar per gallon tax on gas back in the late 90’s or early 00’s…

Obama didn’t fix cars going forward… he bought suvs and destroyed them raising the cost of all vehicles in the process… they are buying up houses to force us into smaller living spaces… its a thing… cost us into submission… it sucks

Unfeasible as in it wont work in a way that Americans can function… that has absolutely nothing to do with them installing it because they don’t want us to function like that anymore

Go read the globalist Ten Commandments for bringing about an age of reason… they want to cull the population to under a billion, cap religious, political, and individual freedoms, and force harmony with nature according to their whims

The famous Al gore plan to combat global warming wasn’t banning things, it was putting a 500% tax on things to proce them out of the peasants price range… they still get to drive massive suvs on government paid gas but ypu and i would have seen a 5 dollar per gallon tax on gas back in the late 90’s or early 00’s…

Obama didn’t fix cars going forward… he bought suvs and destroyed them raising the cost of all vehicles in the process… they are buying up houses to force us into smaller living spaces… its a thing… cost us into submission… it sucks
Sounds too conspiracy theorish for me to take serious. Politicians in general try to reach for unrealistic goals which doesn’t work. In theory they push it, but when the time comes to follow through it never works. Too big of a population to please everyone

Green tech depends on Rare Earth Minerals. Rare. It’s in the name. So just don’t think about the fact that your electric vehicle depends on rare minerals and on an electrical grid that is barely sufficient for current needs and can’t possibly produce enough to power millions of electric vehicles.

We've already lowered the USA's carbon output by 50% from 1990 levels yet they're still not happy. It's not about the environment, it's about control.

If you pay attention, there are a lot of things that are supposed to happen in 2030.

I just meant her prediction that there will be no earth then! Just an aside, it was amazing how she came up with the 12 years.

I just meant her prediction that there will be no earth then! Just an aside, it was amazing how she came up with the 12 years.
Good call. 12 is a big number.

And speaking of AOC, just a reminder:

FP1R09-VIAE9E-T