• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

21st Century Blasphemy

Sounds like a lot of sour grapes.

I don't tend to watch much TV news at all, Fox or not, what I do watch is all taken with a grain of salt. I get my news mostly by reading a variety of sources and attempting to weed out facts from the barrage of half-truths presented by all sources. These days, ALL sources have an agenda and a bias. People tend to stick with the sources that fit their agendas and their biases. Oh wait, I'm sure Rachel Maddow fans are in it for her completely unbiased, truthful reporting...lol...

I think the main difference is not blind cultish trust in O'Reilly, it's that O'Reilly has always been seen as more of a commentator and entertainer, not someone who is supposed to be a "serious, trusted news anchor" like Brian Williams or Dan Rather claimed to be.

I have never watched enough Fox news to notice a difference in comparison to any other news source, but it's certainly impossible to avoid hearing that it's different.

I'd bet I haven't watched more than a total of 10 hours of Bill O'Reilly in my whole life and that would be a high estimate. Of course, that doesn't fit 21's stereotype...

FOX News Channel was the most-watched cable news channel for President Obama’s State of the Union address last night, according to Nielsen Media Research early data. Fox News averaged 4,718,853 viewers with 1,197,554 in 25-54, while, MSNBC and CNN were in a battle for second place with 2,292,169 and 2,081,431 total viewers, respectively. In the adults 25-54 demographic, CNN took second with 762,450, and MSNBC was third with 752,054.

Additionally, Fox News Channel was also the only network to post increases from 2013: Fox New Channel is up 28% in total viewers and up 25% in demo, while CNN and MSNBC were was down 43% and 27% in total viewers and down 47% and 27% in adults 25-54 from last year.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE.../233024//RK=0/RS=zLv0godktodvbiwyImLw0EZC3HM-

Jus sayin'

Watch out America. Bill O'Reilly's army of zombie robots is gonna come and git ya!

FOX News Channel was the most-watched cable news channel for President Obama’s State of the Union address last night, according to Nielsen Media Research early data. Fox News averaged 4,718,853 viewers with 1,197,554 in 25-54, while, MSNBC and CNN were in a battle for second place with 2,292,169 and 2,081,431 total viewers, respectively. In the adults 25-54 demographic, CNN took second with 762,450, and MSNBC was third with 752,054.

Additionally, Fox News Channel was also the only network to post increases from 2013: Fox New Channel is up 28% in total viewers and up 25% in demo, while CNN and MSNBC were was down 43% and 27% in total viewers and down 47% and 27% in adults 25-54 from last year.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE.../233024//RK=0/RS=zLv0godktodvbiwyImLw0EZC3HM-

Jus sayin'
scary ****....

Billy Blue Badass ain't comin' to get nobody...he's too busy standing at the door of a Congressional hearings star witness waiting for the suicide gunshot to go off....

errrr....maybe not, huh?

Honestly thought this was going to be a thread about the religion of global warming.

Sometimes I just love ending baseless threads.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html

Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, American voters say.

In comparison rankings, 29 percent responded that they trust Fox News the most. CNN follows with 22 percent, CBS News and NBC News are at 10 percent, ABC News at 8 percent and MSNBC at 7 percent.