• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fresno city college Professor under fire for calling Barbara Bush a racist.

I wonder if she ever thinks about how a "queer Muslim fat femme" who "sucks white dicks" would be treated in her beloved Palestine, Egypt and Kuwait. But we are the oppressive ones.

You can't make this **** up.

They would chuck her off of a tall building. Or set her on fire. Or shoot her in the head. Or slit her throat. Or drown her. Or pickle her in acid. Or whatever else those peace-loving Muslims do to show their heartfelt affection.

“I’m inspired by several things, usually my hatred for the man.” As she explained, “I can’t ******* stand the white hetero-patriarchy.”

She apparently needs a dictionary as well because she sure as **** doesn't understand what the word inspired means. Inspiration is transcendent influence that's supposed to promote creative energy or intelligent thoughts/actions. That's just downright revulsion & resentment she's talking about. What a disgusting slob. And she teaches higher learning? God help us.

She apparently needs a dictionary as well because she sure as **** doesn't understand what the word inspired means. Inspiration is transcendent influence that's supposed to promote creative energy or intelligent thoughts/actions. That's just downright revulsion & resentment she's talking about. What a disgusting slob. And she teaches higher learning? God help us.

Liberals everywhere are lining up to get their children to learn from this Mensa candidate. Elfie would be proud to have it's kids taught by this thing. I know it.

Last edited:
Randa-Jarrar-1-640x480.jpg

at first, I figured that to be Flogodyte, but then I remembered Flog doesn't have a spine, thus the ability to sit up straight.

More likely, she was hired as a mouthpiece of political indoctrination. This is what the Academy has become.

Hired by other like-minded people because she was like-minded.

Fresno State has decided to keep Jabba the Hut on as a professor. They are disappointed in her words, but not enough so to terminate her.

Had this been a Conservative professor talking about the death of Michelle Obama....well, we've all read that book and know how it ends.

Fresno State has decided to keep Jabba the Hut on as a professor. .

Well, I have a new college football team to root against. So there's that. Hopefully they'll see attendance fall and a transfers out of there.

Fresno State has decided to keep Jabba the Hut on as a professor. They are disappointed in her words, but not enough so to terminate her.

Had this been a Conservative professor talking about the death of Michelle Obama....well, we've all read that book and know how it ends.

the conservative professor would have been fired before the electric ink dried on his twitter feed. he/she would have been disbarred from ever teaching young minds again. they'd be blacklisted from any job slightly above broom pusher.

and we'd lose more rights because of it.

" sharing a contact number that was that of Arizona State University’s suicide hotline" She purposely gave out and tied up a suicide hotline leading people to believe it was hers .... reason enough for me to fire her fat ***.

Of course. But like has been mentioned, if it was a Conservative attacking a high-profile Liberal, my god they'd be fired, flogged & blacklisted from the damn country. How about that double-standard Tibs? Does that bother you?