• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

60 straight months of 1 million guns sold

worlf-wall-street-pump-those-numbers.gif

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I purchase Ammo on line and the place I get it from seems to be loaded and at a reasonable price. With the drug problem, border problem and government problem; We the people need to be able to defend ourselves..
Where do you get it?

Damn it, Supe, give a brother a warning that your comment includes a link showing evil weapons of mass destruction! I accidentally hit your text, was taken by the link to the web site for Primary Arms, and see multiple photographs of horrible weapons. I almost Biden'd myself!

Damn it, Supe, give a brother a warning that your comment includes a link showing evil weapons of mass destruction! I accidentally hit your text, was taken by the link to the web site for Primary Arms, and see multiple photographs of horrible weapons. I almost Biden'd myself!
You clicked the link? You're on a watch list now, I'm sure.

The demoncrats win firearms salesman of the month,every month. Bravo to them!

All they have to do is open their mouths and bam,1 million more guns sold..haha

I have an addiction to old Winchester and Ithaca pump shotguns. I just bought another one, so I'm helping the totals for September.

I also helped July's totals.

And June's.

I have an addiction to old Winchester and Ithaca pump shotguns. I just bought another one, so I'm helping the totals for September.

I also helped July's totals.

And June's.
You're a patriot. You have good taste in guns, too. Keep up the fight. Buy more.

I love pulling up to the trap line with an old Winchester or Ithaca. I'm pretty much the only one shooting those anymore. I wish I was more consistent to give them justice.

We do double wobble at our club. The old pumps shine there. You have to pump before the 2nd shot and it helps so you don't jump the clay bird. I notice a some of the guys with the over unders just fire too quick on the 2nd bird.

I love pulling up to the trap line with an old Winchester or Ithaca. I'm pretty much the only one shooting those anymore. I wish I was more consistent to give them justice.

We do double wobble at our club. The old pumps shine there. You have to pump before the 2nd shot and it helps so you don't jump the clay bird. I notice a some of the guys with the over unders just fire too quick on the 2nd bird.
I'm impressed. I only do single clay trap. I'm not that good, but I have fun.

I'm impressed. I only do single clay trap. I'm not that good, but I have fun.
Haha...don't be. It's a frustrating sport. Some days I can be consistent, other days not so much. I think I do better at double wobble because I don't think as much, it's a little more reaction. And, btw, the second bird goes on report, not at the same time, so you have time. It's all about having fun, though. When I start to take it all serious it's time to put it away.

Haha...don't be. It's a frustrating sport. Some days I can be consistent, other days not so much. I think I do better at double wobble because I don't think as much, it's a little more reaction. And, btw, the second bird goes on report, not at the same time, so you have time. It's all about having fun, though. When I start to take it all serious it's time to put it away.
There is a middle ground there. Getting not-bad to pretty-good scores is ok. Hitting four out of 50 - two rounds total - is not good. It takes a bit to learn and go on. But, staying at that level is not a thing. Needing to hit them all is obsession or whatever. I walk the road between the two. But, I get what you are saying.