• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Birthday JonBoy

il_794xN.2310771694_nu4y.jpg
Need some saltpeter after that one. Happy birthday Burgundy.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Still pisses me off. Glad Seal Team 6 put one between his eyes as he acted like the coward he has always been.

I'll never forget seeing people jump from the towers rather than being burned alive.

A lot of flags, a lot of unity and the Star Spangled Banner and flag of the free,was respected&honored.

It’s my birthday too, so I ain’t forgetting.

Happy Birthday Burgandy!

Its also my birthday. They've made it such a special day too. Not only was my job eliminated recently, this day seems to echo melancholy this year. Thanks COVID! I dont qualify for bonus unemploymebt since my job loss wasn't COVID related. Who can survive on unemployment? I've never collected in my entire life. It sucks!!!

Its also my birthday.

Happy Birthday Sherri :rockon:

Sorry to hear about the crappy circumstances though my friend. You've fought your entire life from what I gather so you'll get through this rough patch.

No.

This is political.

The DNC is electing people to office that advocate for Sharia. You know like the people who did something 20 years ago.

And when it was brought to us by The Deep State. Even if one wants to believe the official story hook, line, and sinker and believe it happened as we were told, it was at the very least a massive failure of the greatest military power and surveillance apparatus in the history of mankind.

There was a voice crying in the wilderness before it happened. In fact, he told us it would happen. He was dead by November 2001:

Last edited:
My first ex wife was out of the country on that day. She couldn’t fly home for awhile. I binge watched the news. The first three images that I always think of are the photo of the north tower burning and the plane with tilted wings right before it hit the south tower, the guy with the tie falling who jumped head first and the horde of people walking covered in ashes. Also the firemen raising the flag in the rubble. This current wave of leftist anti American communism makes me sick.

Happy Birthday Sherri :rockon:

Sorry to hear about the crappy circumstances though my friend. You've fought your entire life from what I gather so you'll get through this rough patch.

Thanks. It will work out. I just don't want to take a lesser position to be working.

It's exactly nine months from New Years Eve. Just sayin'

Also nine months since my parents' first anniversary.

Happy Birthday Ron! Here's a little something I thought you might like.

96854043_10217093969436522_5691898833429069824_n.jpg

Had a great time at the local memorial. The police chief, the county sheriff, the fire captain, the county fire captain, the local EMT leader, all spoke briefly. I was there with my flag that flew on the USS Arizona next year should be big - 20 year anniversary. I will dust off the dj gear and give them good sound.
36202.jpg
[/url][/IMG][/img][/url][/IMG]
20200911-180140.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
20200911-211817.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Happy belated birthday everyone! Was too busy to post yesterday, only had time to read.

And when it was brought to us by The Deep State. Even if one wants to believe the official story hook, line, and sinker and believe it happened as we were told, it was at the very least a massive failure of the greatest military power and surveillance apparatus in the history of mankind.

There was a voice crying in the wilderness before it happened. In fact, he told us it would happen. He was dead by November 2001:

Arrogant incompetence? Yes. Big clandestine project done by our government? Nope. There's no way a project like that remains hidden. Even if we had 100% secrecy by us,foreign spies would have already spilled the beans.

We did help create him to fight the soviets,but he turned on us when we went into the middle east. He turned on the Saudi government as well.

I do believe we could have killed him long ago under Clinton, but he didn't authorize it. That's a head scratcher.

Arrogant incompetence? Yes. Big clandestine project done by our government? Nope. There's no way a project like that remains hidden. Even if we had 100% secrecy by us,foreign spies would have already spilled the beans.

We did help create him to fight the soviets,but he turned on us when we went into the middle east. He turned on the Saudi government as well.

I do believe we could have killed him long ago under Clinton, but he didn't authorize it. That's a head scratcher.

I don't believe WTC 7 collapsed by fire. Until that day nor since has any modern skyscraper collapsed by fire. 3 collapsed on that day.

I don't believe it possible to have found a hijacker's passport in the rubble with that level of heat.

A person has to have a lot of faith to believe the government's version of what happened.

Let me frame it this way, in the 19 years since have the media and Deep State given us even slight reason to believe their versions of events on pretty much anything?

The media were quickly in lock step on that day and able to tell us who did it right away with "Attack on America" round the clock programming. They had relatively easy access to Bin Laden in the years before before it happened. There was always a courier system to give them or A-J his next video in the years after, but "Religion of Peace" George Bush couldn't take him out nor unravel his whereabouts?

"When we went into the Middle East" was another NWO set up and operation. Just days or weeks before 8-2-90 invasion of Kuwait, Sec of State James Baker had stated the US would not become involved in routine Arab land disputes. There are similarly pictures of Rumsfeld visiting Iraq in the early '80's and yucking it up with Saddam when he was a CIA asset against the Iranians.

George HW Bush -- former Director of the CIA -- gave his infamous NWO speech on September 11, 1990. The Bushes are no friends of America and that should be obvious to all by now on right and left

OBL was a CIA asset repurposed for various uses. The Deep State M-I-C needed an enemy to instill existential fear in the American psyche every bit as deep as the fallout shelters of the '50s. That was the only way to continue business as usual after the Cold War and to of course push the ball down the field toward the NWO.

Now it's the Covid-1984 crisis. There will similarly be "Patriot Act" level legislation and changes where we will demarcate life and time with "pre-Covid and post-Covid" just as we did "pre-911 and post-911 world." Even if we want to accept the 911 story, the American people and Constitutional liberties were the big losers. Things were done and "passed" that never could have been passed nor accepted otherwise.

Here we are again in 2020.

Last edited:
I don't believe WTC 7 collapsed by fire. Until that day nor since has any modern skyscraper collapsed by fire. 3 collapsed on that day.
WTC 7 always left me suspicious but, I just keep it to myself because, #1 I have no proof and #2 nobody wants to hear it.

Last edited:

I'm no architecture expert but I always assumed the collapse of the tower was more due to the gigantic hole in the side made by an airliner hitting it at several hundred miles an hour rather than fire. I would have to think the weight of the top part of the tower sitting on top of that very large and new empty space made for an inevitable ending. I don't really understand what could be suspicious about that. Seems like elementary physics.

A lot of things from that should have never been passed or created. Like the DHS. Completely unneeded. As well as a bunch of other acts implemented.

The fact of the matter. An operation like that would require too many moving parts to be kept secret. We have enough enemies who'd blow the whistle on us in a flash. Hell China alone would drop dime on us,it's guaranteed those sneaky ******** would certainly know.

I didn't like either Bush. They're pretty much moderate democrats,at least on the surface.

I've watched all of the conspiracy videos,some of them are laughable, some of them very good at presenting unproven hypothesis. Nothing remotely concrete. Good entertainment.

But hey if the conspiracy is all 100% true and our government officials are colluding with other foreign entities for a new world order, then we're all going to be shooting at some point down the line.

Again just too many patriots in places of knowledge for this sinister plot to not be uncovered.

Just my opinion.

I don't believe WTC 7 collapsed by fire. ]

I'm no architecture expert but I always assumed the collapse of the tower was more due to the gigantic hole in the side made by an airliner hitting it at several hundred miles an hour rather than fire. I would have to think the weight of the top part of the tower sitting on top of that very large and new empty space made for an inevitable ending. I don't really understand what could be suspicious about that. Seems like elementary physics.

That's not the tower they're talking about. That tower was smaller (52 stories) and was only damaged from debris from the North Tower. It apparently caused an internal fire that led to it collapsing. Here's the official cause:

On September 11, 2001, the structure was substantially damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris ignited fires on multiple lower floors of the building, which continued to burn uncontrolled throughout the afternoon. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires. The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered cascading failure of nearby columns throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. This initiated progressive collapse of the entire building at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA,[5]:23 while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first steel skyscraper known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires.[7][8]

That's not the tower they're talking about. That tower was smaller (52 stories) and was only damaged from debris from the North Tower. It apparently caused an internal fire that led to it collapsing. Here's the official cause:

On September 11, 2001, the structure was substantially damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris ignited fires on multiple lower floors of the building, which continued to burn uncontrolled throughout the afternoon. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires. The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered cascading failure of nearby columns throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. This initiated progressive collapse of the entire building at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA,[5]:23 while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first steel skyscraper known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires.[7][8]

But planes crashed into both towers right? It's not like fire was the only culprit in play.

But planes crashed into both towers right? It's not like fire was the only culprit in play.

Planes crashed into both the South and North Towers (the two supertall skyscrapers), but WTC7 is a different, smaller tower. Read that bolded in post #48 again and you'll get a better idea.