• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A question for Coolie

Tomlin never used him properly.

Steelers draft a player who ends up sucking....unless it is just a 7th rounder

A cougar going to the pats, bungles, browns rats or cowboys.....

Well, Ayers was a 7th round pick by the Steelers and you cried like a baby that he didn't get a chance when he was cut :ROFLMAO:.

Well, Ayers was a 7th round pick by the Steelers and you cried like a baby that he didn't get a chance when he was cut :ROFLMAO:.
you're full of ****

i said he had injury issues and really needed to stay healthy

you're full of ****

i said he had injury issues and really needed to stay healthy
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nah, your just a sensitive little Cougar fan. Sure blame an pre-season injury on why he is out of the NFL. He tired to get back in. Other teams ignored him!

Nah, your just a sensitive little Cougar fan. Sure blame an pre-season injury on why he is out of the NFL. He tired to get back in. Other teams ignored him!
east a dick you twit

you can go find all my posts from the day he was drafted stating he was going to have to stay healthy to have any shot

he got hurt in the 1st training camp but stuck on the practice squad

he got pulled up late in the year and had an impact against the ravens and the stains

he was hurt again in the 2nd training camp but did play the last game and had a nice punt return

he didn't make the roster and from many accounts, coped an attitude and tried elsewhere

he got a shot or two but didn't stick anywhere

I pimp the guys from UH but I am not blind to their faults

unlike you I try to be fair and open minded when I give my analysis, not just bleat out stupid **** I read elsewhere or can not support with valid reasoning

steelhurt is drinking early today
He is getting started early for the Jets. We all might want to think about starting a bit early also. Maybe. 🤪

So glad you put Coolie in his place. About time someone did.

east a dick you twit

you can go find all my posts from the day he was drafted stating he was going to have to stay healthy to have any shot

he got hurt in the 1st training camp but stuck on the practice squad

he got pulled up late in the year and had an impact against the ravens and the stains

he was hurt again in the 2nd training camp but did play the last game and had a nice punt return

he didn't make the roster and from many accounts, coped an attitude and tried elsewhere

he got a shot or two but didn't stick anywhere

I pimp the guys from UH but I am not blind to their faults

unlike you I try to be fair and open minded when I give my analysis, not just bleat out stupid **** I read elsewhere or can not support with valid reasoning
I can attest Coolie‘s recall on this player and his period with the Steelers is completely accurate. Including his declining the practice squad where he was assured of another chance, but thought he should have made the team because he (thought) was better than Eli Rogers.

Plus the fact that Coach’s recall only goes as far as his own ability to formulate a complete sentence.

I can attest Coolie‘s recall on this player and his period with the Steelers is completely accurate. Including his declining the practice squad where he was assured of another chance, but thought he should have made the team because he (thought) was better than Eli Rogers.

Plus the fact that Coach’s recall only goes as far as his own ability to formulate a complete sentence.
well he probably was better than Eli

but I believe Eli had a better relationship with Ben

Last edited:
We cut the other OLB that we called up twice from our PS, because if we called him up a 3rd time, he had to be rostered. Now it's the rostered UH OLB's time to shine!

Coolie didn't cry at all. He acknowledged an injury and stated his attitude might get him in trouble. I remember well as I followed the play out on this. Had Ayers bit his lip, he would have been starting later that season as we ended up with some injuries that would have put him back on the field of play.

Salute the nation