• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A question for Coolie

That's why we carry diapers in the glove box of the LUXURY S10, Coolie is always in need.

Salute the nation
Man, how do I get in on a ride in this LUXURY S10? minimal diapers required

you said my turds were the best fertilizer you ever found?

and now you are complaining?

Not complaining at all, it's just the collection of said poop needs a better process.....................................

You filling diapers and then emptying them in poop proof containers then delivering them to my poop fertilizer pile seems cost in-efficient.

I know you've said many times the ride in the LUXURY S10 is well worth it but quite frankly that poop pile is getting way to big......................

Salute the nation

Fill the luxury S10's bed with dirt. Have Coolie poop in the dirt. Instant fertilizer.

Fill the luxury S10's bed with dirt. Have Coolie poop in the dirt. Instant fertilizer.

You have to know the potency of the "poop". Even being diluted down with a bed full of dirt, there is still the risk of the paint getting eaten off..................

Salute the nation

multiple tarps under the dirt didn't really help either

Thanks for the advice...........................

A-N-D

Now BLITZ knows why I was asking what size "Yard Tarps" were needed, the other day.

Salute the nation

I had a tshirt that said that back in the 80s. the gas sentence not the diaper deal
My buddy used to have a speed boat when we were way way younger. He had that saying for his doormat. We would always want to go waterskiing,cruising,drink beer nonstop. Us cheap ******* would sometimes offer 5$ Bucks for gas if at all. Then we would complain that he should supply the booze as well. Cheeky ******* we were.
Those were the days!

Hey Coolie
Two angles are supplementary and have a ratio of 1:4. What is the size of the smaller angle?

i was pissed a few years back when to the bungles the picked WJIII before us and again this past draft when Leal was taken in the 3rd and the Pats took Marcus Jones a few picks later

I was happy when Oliver went to the bills since I can at least hope he has a good career same with Turner to the Saints and Hall to TB
you still hate me for walking into the room when WJIII got drafted to the bungles

draft was going perfect

WJIII sliding

you walk in and Bam the damn bungholes take him

I hate it when that **** happens. Way back in the day I wanted AJ Hawk and he was falling then BAM Green Bay took him. My son went in kitchen and came back and I told him it was his fault.

Salute the nation

I hate it when that **** happens. Way back in the day I wanted AJ Hawk and he was falling then BAM Green Bay took him. My son went in kitchen and came back and I told him it was his fault.

Salute the nation
I played against AJ Hawk in high school. ************ was a machine