• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A very simple question to ask yourself

No proof of large scale voter fraud or illegal immigrant voting has yet been presented, so until then: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

And there is no evidence that the uncounted overseas vote (which would total less than 100,000) would have had any statistical effect or been overwhelmingly in Trump's favor.

How about Billy campaigning right outside the polls? Illegal. Massive democrat voter fraud is a given. It's what they do and they're pretty good at it. What gets me is that they have no integrity at all and don't mind winning dirty. There are plenty of sources on that one. They are despicable.

The military vote would have been in Trump's favor? hahahahaha

She got SCHLONGED!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!

Best

Election

Ever!

0fgjhs4ckjjsknl2o.5c358967.jpg

hillary-clinton-celebrates-election-night-victory.jpg

FB_IMG_1478671742899-e1478707532963.jpg

700_2lalog95nyx8tsgrvq8on08dqfwgueey.jpg

I'm not "on his side" but there is so much evidence of media collusion with Democrats and Hillary in particular you have to be blind to deny it exists. In the information age they can no longer hide it. People know about it and they don't like it. Trump is trusted by more people than the media.

blind or willfully ignorant....

How about Billy campaigning right outside the polls? Illegal. Massive democrat voter fraud is a given. It's what they do and they're pretty good at it. What gets me is that they have no integrity at all and don't mind winning dirty. There are plenty of sources on that one. They are despicable.

The military vote would have been in Trump's favor? hahahahaha

"Billy" did not campaign in front of enough polls to add 3 million votes. And if "democrat voting fraud is a given" then where is the evidence? Show me evidence that even 10 percent of that number, 300,000 people voted illegally. Take your time, I'll wait.

And the Military Vote does lean Republican, but it's 60-40 not 80-20. So a bunch of those votes would have gone to Hillary.

I bet 300,000 scum voted in Kalifornia alone. No I don't have any proof. I do know that our former liar in chief did tell them to vote and they wouldn't face any consequences.

you don't need to do much thinking to realize that America, through the election process has indeed rejected the further left ideas, particularly when it comes government control of Healthcare. In modern history, two presidents have entered office with their party holding the majority in Congress, then lost that majority within the first two years of office. Probably, not a coincidence was that both, in those first two years tried to implement more control over healthcare.

Obamacare pass, even with the loss of Congress through one of those precious "technicalities". As a result, complete loss of Congress. Obama took office Dems had control 58-42 or 56-40 with two "independents"...and 257-158. After two whole years it was 51-47 and 242-193. Two more years showed a slight uptick in Dems with a GOP shellacking the next cycle.

Governorships and State Legislatures have also moved more into GOP control.

you actually have to avoid thinking to not reach the obvious conclusions.

The only thing holding the GOP back from actual success is that their "leadership" is more interested in keeping their phoney baloney jobs than following the lead of the people who put them there.

I love when people say what the Founders Envisioned for America. The Founders never envisioned the television, air travel, nuclear bombs, the computer, the internet,
robots, etc..., etc... If the Founders could come back today, they'd mostly be bewildered with the world they would find, maybe with the exception of Benjamin Franklin.
If they had to begin writing the Constitution today, it wouldn't come close to the old version.

I love when people say what the Founders Envisioned for America. The Founders never envisioned the television, air travel, nuclear bombs, the computer, the internet,
robots, etc..., etc... If the Founders could come back today, they'd mostly be bewildered with the world they would find, maybe with the exception of Benjamin Franklin.
If they had to begin writing the Constitution today, it wouldn't come close to the old version.

I love how you, a flaming liberal, would even attempt to imagine what the Founders would think today. I'd bet just about anything that the first and second amendments would remain intact (or include more explanation to the dimwitted that think they only meant muskets), they would be appalled at the violations of the 4th amendment and make it stronger.

Yeah, don't say what the Founding Fathers would have envisioned, just let me do it.

you don't need to do much thinking to realize that America, through the election process has indeed rejected the further left ideas, particularly when it comes government control of Healthcare. In modern history, two presidents have entered office with their party holding the majority in Congress, then lost that majority within the first two years of office. Probably, not a coincidence was that both, in those first two years tried to implement more control over healthcare.

Obamacare pass, even with the loss of Congress through one of those precious "technicalities". As a result, complete loss of Congress. Obama took office Dems had control 58-42 or 56-40 with two "independents"...and 257-158. After two whole years it was 51-47 and 242-193. Two more years showed a slight uptick in Dems with a GOP shellacking the next cycle.

Governorships and State Legislatures have also moved more into GOP control.

you actually have to avoid thinking to not reach the obvious conclusions.

The only thing holding the GOP back from actual success is that their "leadership" is more interested in keeping their phoney baloney jobs than following the lead of the people who put them there.

There is no question that Obamacare was a mess and that it cost the Democratic party dearly. They expended damn near all of their political capital for something they believed in, and I respect that. The same as I respect the anti-abortion crowd for taking a stand on an unpopular platform.

As far as the Governors map, it is quite red. But many of those governors are quite moderate "RINO" Republicans who aren't welcome in the Trump tent. Many enjoy bipartisan support in their states, which is to say Democrats voted across party lines for them. That is a good thing because common ground is the only way we'll end the gridlock and silliness of the far right and far left screaming at each other.

They never even imagined that the electoral vote would be taken from intellectual elitists, and handed over to ignorant party hacks.

They were bigoted but brilliant in understanding that the average American is blindingly stupid/ignorant, that was true in the 1780's and is especially true today ;and more so in the south.

They would roll over in their graves if they knew about the 12 amendment, those that were gone by 1803 of course.

There is no question that Obamacare was a mess and that it cost the Democratic party dearly. They expended damn near all of their political capital for something they believed in, and I respect that. The same as I respect the anti-abortion crowd for taking a stand on an unpopular platform.

As far as the Governors map, it is quite red. But many of those governors are quite moderate "RINO" Republicans who aren't welcome in the Trump tent. Many enjoy bipartisan support in their states, which is to say Democrats voted across party lines for them. That is a good thing because common ground is the only way we'll end the gridlock and silliness of the far right and far left screaming at each other.

Practical and well said.

The data looked sketchy for the last six months of the campaign. She was not engaging anyone. Smoke and mirrors aside it was obviously a train wreck.

Angry Bernie bots refused to vote for her and went 3rd party, blacks and latinos wouldn't come out to vote at all - they hated her too

The media propped up her failing campaign by refusing to show the crowd sizes between the two

- always with the close up head shots to hide the truth, she was losing the enthusiasm gap 2 months before the election, that's why I kept putting them up in the election thread - everything I said came true.

LANDSLIDE!

trump-nc-575x359.jpg

Media-Caught-Lying-About-The-Crowd-Size-Of-Hillary-Clinton-Rallys.jpg

No proof of large scale voter fraud or illegal immigrant voting has yet been presented, so until then: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

And there is no evidence that the uncounted overseas vote (which would total less than 100,000) would have had any statistical effect or been overwhelmingly in Trump's favor.

So instead of bigger graphics, you decided to compensate with more graphics!

Now. Show the one which says more Americans voted for Trump. Oh, that's right, you can't. Because it don't exist!

Just shut the hell up there are no consolation prizes. He won the damn election by the rules that were set years ago. End of damn story.

More Americans voted for Trump, more Californians voted for Hillary - maybe they have a consolation prize of spillway inspector they can give her in Cali

I don't disagree that several would be called RINO's on a national level. But, note that I was careful to delineate that Americans have repudiated the far left ideas and ideology with government controlled healthcare as an example.

As far as gridlock in DC, I can only think of that as a good thing. The less they do, the less they can **** up.

Just shut the hell up there are no consolation prizes. He won the damn election by the rules that were set years ago. End of damn story.

He won by the rules. And no one has said otherwise. Obamacare is the law of the land and has been given constitutional protection by the Supreme Court of the United States. Does that make Obamacare right?

I don't disagree that several would be called RINO's on a national level. But, note that I was careful to delineate that Americans have repudiated the far left ideas and ideology with government controlled healthcare as an example.

As far as gridlock in DC, I can only think of that as a good thing. The less they do, the less they can **** up.

As a civil libertarian I am firmly of the position that no action is bad. We have too many laws, too many cops, and not enough freedom. Rural police departments have very expensive armored vehicles that they don't need that have been paid for with federal money. The war on drugs is a disaster for everyone, including the cops. The tax code is broken in more ways than I can count. And we're still supporting heinous regimes in Sharia Saudi Arabia and Apartheid Israel while subjugating natural allies like Cuba that could be turned in our favor with a healthy dose of consumerism.

And I haven't even discussed the gigantic elephant in the room that literally every politician is ignoring right now: the mass unemployment wave coming from the next 20 years of automation. Maintaining the status quo will do more harm than good.

More Americans voted for Trump, more Californians voted for Hillary - maybe they have a consolation prize of spillway inspector they can give her in Cali

Quinn was saying on the radio this morning that if you take out just the votes in Los Angeles County in CA and Manhattan in NY then Trump wins the popular vote by one million. This is exactly why we have the Electoral College.

Quinn was saying on the radio this morning that if you take out just the votes in Los Angeles County in CA and Manhattan in NY then Trump wins the popular vote by one million. This is exactly why we have the Electoral College.

This is just silly. If we start yanking away southern states and their Dixiecrat Republican group think, Hillary wins in a landslide. That blade cuts both ways. I don't think any voter should be discounted based on geography. This is exactly why the Electoral College is undemocratic and broken.

I highly doubt they'd believe we'd be better off with the federal government in charge of more than it is now.

Exactly - high population states already get a proportional vote - mob rule was specifically ruled out by the Constitution, we are a representational republic, not a mob rule straight democracy, elected officials representing a group of people from all the states, not just the loudest or biggest crowd from big cities

He won by the rules. And no one has said otherwise. Obamacare is the law of the land and has been given constitutional protection by the Supreme Court of the United States. Does that make Obamacare right?

As a civil libertarian I am firmly of the position that no action is bad. We have too many laws, too many cops, and not enough freedom. Rural police departments have very expensive armored vehicles that they don't need that have been paid for with federal money. The war on drugs is a disaster for everyone, including the cops. The tax code is broken in more ways than I can count. And we're still supporting heinous regimes in Sharia Saudi Arabia and Apartheid Israel while subjugating natural allies like Cuba that could be turned in our favor with a healthy dose of consumerism.

And I haven't even discussed the gigantic elephant in the room that literally every politician is ignoring right now: the mass unemployment wave coming from the next 20 years of automation. Maintaining the status quo will do more harm than good.

Nobody who calls himself a civil libertarian would be wishing that Trump lost to Hillary. She would enact cradle to grave complete federal government control of everything, from daycare to healthcare to higher education to financial institutions.. No matter what he does or doesn't do he won't be worse than her.

Nobody who calls himself a civil libertarian would be wishing that Trump lost to Hillary. She would enact cradle to grave complete federal government control of everything, from daycare to healthcare to higher education to financial institutions.. No matter what he does or doesn't do he won't be worse than her.

I wish neither of them had run. Civil libertarians have no candidate. The only guy running that was a bigger buffoon than Trump was Gary Johnson.

The electoral college is plainly undemocratic. Stating that does not mean that I am in the Hillary camp. America didn't vote for the guy who won, and that's not democracy. That Hillary would be equally disastrous does not change the reality of a broken election system.

If I were to "wish" for something, it would be a 3rd party that encompasses the centrists in both parties. A rejection of the extreme is what would best serve the nation as a whole. Instead we got the opposite. A shift from the far left over tot he far right. Rational, sensible policy will not be in the offing in either event.

Well, I think I get what you are saying in bold. You mean, I assume, that "no action" means that these problems aren't getting fixed. I haven't seen any implications from DC that actions they DO take fixes much of anything. Therefore, when they all gather and agree on something, it, generally means "we" are getting ****** and actual problems aren't solved or are made worse. As such, I abide by my stance that gridlock doesn't harm us anymore than those ********* "actions" will.