• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB in the news again. . .

Money grab. That's all this is. Traumatised my ***. Perfect example of what a pussified world we live in these days.
Now as for the hotel owner, ya he should sue.
And yes, AB is a complete idiot for it.

From what I heard this lawsuit wasn't just filed, it's just AB has until the 11th to respond that's why it's everywhere now.
If this is true I have no clue how anyone could defend what he did, furniture falling 140 feet could definitely kill someone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I am sick and tired of AB's tired act. He pouts like a ***** when we win and he is not the main guy and then acts like a love struck teenage girl when he scores TDs,, see Sundays 2nd TD. He cares about only one thing, himself, I could give a **** about how he says it is all about wins. His actions speak volumes, his words ring empty.

Someone brought up the birthdefect KNOCK out and how AB demeanor has been going down hill ever since. He could have something wrong up top caused by such a violent hit to the head or maybe he is just cutting lose so to speak. In any event I'm sure the coaching staff will keep an eye above the neck for him and if there is a problem they will taKE him back to the lab and dissect the would be problem hoping NOT to find popcorn.

Salute the nation

I suspect Brown is living beyond his means. I know he’s got tens of millions, but $35,000/mo apartments are more like if you have hundreds of millions.

There should be a criminal penalty if he did that without making sure there was nobody below before he did that. It would be like shooting your gun randomly across the parking lot. Sounds like he got very lucky.

I suspect Brown is living beyond his means. I know he’s got tens of millions, but $35,000/mo apartments are more like if you have hundreds of millions.

BROKE hence when out of football as opposed to being broken while playing football.

Salute the nation

No **** sherlock. All that **** is with INTENT.

OK then, manslaughter and reckless endangerment. AB INTENTIONALLY threw that **** out the window. Why he wasn’t charged with a crime is questionable.

He should have been arrested that day. Hell a ******* cell phone thrown from 14 stories could kill someone.

Yes, I have a 5 year old and congrats on becoming a grandpa. Not going to lie, my opinion is a bit of a knee jerk, don't think it applies to everyone, and the majority of the fault is on the person throwing furniture out a window.

Respect,for the reply. The thing I don't get are the people on here basically calling the kid a Pusey for being " so called traumatized ". It's not about the kid here,or the lawsuit. It's about some prick,football player or not,Pittsburgh Steeler or not,throwing things out a multi story building endangering lives. Imagine something like that landing on someone.

I am getting sick & tired of cheering these type of guys on. And I am just as much a die hard fan as the rest of you guys & gals. It's starting to piss me off.

This is why many end up bankrupt within 5 years of retirement

Claimed $80k in cash and a gun was stolen. Then his Rolls is stolen, then it's not. He needs to hang with a better class of people.