• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Active shooter reported at Ohio State University

Spike

Reaction score
"Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College," OSU Emergency Management tweeted Monday morning.

A suspect is dead following an active shooter report Monday morning on Ohio State University's campus, a federal law enforcement official said. The official, who has been briefed on the latest information on the situation, said law enforcement on the ground believes the threat is contained. The official stressed this is early in the investigation and the sweep of campus continues.

CyXHrd6WEAAzKni.jpg:large

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/

What are the odds that he is NOT an NRA member, Trump voting, conservative?

Early reports are usually garbled

At least one active shooter was reported on the campus of the Ohio State University Monday and as many as eight people sent to the hospital, officials said.

There was no official word on whether a shooting had taken place, but a Columbus Fire official told Fox News that eight people were transported to the hospital, with one in critical condition.

Law enforcement sources additionally told The Columbus Dispatch that a car initially rammed Watts Hall about 9:40 a.m., and at least two people got out of the car. One person had a gun, while the second appeared to have a large knife, according to the Dispatch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28/developing-active-shooter-alert-at-ohio-state.html

Apparently someone pulled the fire alarm and the car was waiting to run people over. At least three perps involved.

Suspect killed, 10 hospitalized after campus attack

Ten people were hospitalized after an attack Monday at Ohio State University, Columbus Fire spokeswoman Rebecca Diehm said. Nine are in stable condition, and one is in critical condition, she said.

The university released a statement after the attack.

"A suspect has been shot and reported deceased," the university said. "Victim injuries include stab wounds, injury by motor vehicle and other injuries that are being evaluated."

It's possible the gunshots heard were those of police trying to stop the attacker, a federal law enforcement official said.

Investigators believe the assailant also used a car at the beginning of the attack, and the entire attack happened outside.

"He pulled a large knife and started chasing people around, trying to attack them," Bower told CNN. He said it appeared to be a large kitchen knife.

"Luckily there were so many people, he couldn't focus on one target. I didn't see anyone get stabbed, but I saw the police officer take down the stabber. He waited till everyone was clear, and the stabber clearly wasn't stopping. (It) took three shots to take him down. (The) stabber had a crazy look in his eyes."

When asked if the suspect yelled or said anything during the attack, Bower told CNN: "He was completely silent. Which was very creepy. Not even when he was shot (by police)."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html?adkey=bn

--------------------------

No Allah?

Who uses cars and knives in an attack?

Media frantically trying to find something that ties him to tea party or republicans.

Suspect killed, 10 hospitalized after campus attack

Ten people were hospitalized after an attack Monday at Ohio State University, Columbus Fire spokeswoman Rebecca Diehm said. Nine are in stable condition, and one is in critical condition, she said.

The university released a statement after the attack.

"A suspect has been shot and reported deceased," the university said. "Victim injuries include stab wounds, injury by motor vehicle and other injuries that are being evaluated."

It's possible the gunshots heard were those of police trying to stop the attacker, a federal law enforcement official said.

Investigators believe the assailant also used a car at the beginning of the attack, and the entire attack happened outside.

"He pulled a large knife and started chasing people around, trying to attack them," Bower told CNN. He said it appeared to be a large kitchen knife.

"Luckily there were so many people, he couldn't focus on one target. I didn't see anyone get stabbed, but I saw the police officer take down the stabber. He waited till everyone was clear, and the stabber clearly wasn't stopping. (It) took three shots to take him down. (The) stabber had a crazy look in his eyes."

When asked if the suspect yelled or said anything during the attack, Bower told CNN: "He was completely silent. Which was very creepy. Not even when he was shot (by police)."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html?adkey=bn

--------------------------

No Allah?

Who uses cars and knives in an attack?

We need immediate tighter knife and car control. Why isn't that the narrative?

if the killer set off the fire alarm to get people outside then it is obvious that we have a fire alarm issue. ban them

Early reports are usually garbled

At least one active shooter was reported on the campus of the Ohio State University Monday and as many as eight people sent to the hospital, officials said.

There was no official word on whether a shooting had taken place, but a Columbus Fire official told Fox News that eight people were transported to the hospital, with one in critical condition.

Law enforcement sources additionally told The Columbus Dispatch that a car initially rammed Watts Hall about 9:40 a.m., and at least two people got out of the car. One person had a gun, while the second appeared to have a large knife, according to the Dispatch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28/developing-active-shooter-alert-at-ohio-state.html

The only "active shooters" were the cops shooting this moron. All they had were knives and a car. Time for car and knife control.

Who are they taking away in the picture above? The driver / stabber was shot dead....i heard reports someone pulled the fire alarm to get people outside, but nothing has been confirmed.

Active shooter is just a protocol does not necessarily mean there is a true active shooter.

Once again, the left is disappointed that it wasn't some white nationalist.

Nice to see my tax dollars going to a slug college experience at a college I couldn't afford if I tried.

Does it really matter?

I think it does and here is why.

Snowflakes are protesting by the thousands in American cities, burning structures, lighting cars on fire, shouting "not my President," and claiming that Donald Trump is a Nazi wanna-be who jeopardizes all things snowflake, thereby validating their riots and disobedience.

Meanwhile, the snowflake brigade has never once protested Muslim terrorists, or Muslim ideology, or Muslim murderers.

And yet again, for what seems the zillionth time in a row, the madman is a Muslim terrorist bent on murdering innocent American citizens.

So yes, for that reason, it matters, if for no other reason than to wake millenials the **** up.