• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Active shooter reported at Ohio State University

I think it does and here is why.

Snowflakes are protesting by the thousands in American cities, burning structures, lighting cars on fire, shouting "not my President," and claiming that Donald Trump is a Nazi wanna-be who jeopardizes all things snowflake, thereby validating their riots and disobedience.

Meanwhile, the snowflake brigade has never once protested Muslim terrorists, or Muslim ideology, or Muslim murderers.

And yet again, for what seems the zillionth time in a row, the madman is a Muslim terrorist bent on murdering innocent American citizens.

So yes, for that reason, it matters, if for no other reason than to wake millenials the **** up.

Even then at that. Most millenials still won't get it. If the U.S. ever got to a point like Europes muslim problem, where women are being assualted etc, then yeah maybe

Those peaceful Muslims and their silly highjinks. /s

Ban knives now... And cars... They pollute and kill too many people... Reasonable car control laws people! Thats what we need

Dems were already screaming 'guns' from the start, until the facts got in the way

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) tweeted about the “senseless act of gun violence”

Maybe he meant the violence by the armed cop against the poor innocent Somali armed only with a machete and a car.

Snowflakes are protesting by the thousands in American cities, burning structures, lighting cars on fire, shouting "not my President," and claiming that Donald Trump is a Nazi wanna-be who jeopardizes all things snowflake, thereby validating their riots and disobedience.

Meanwhile, the snowflake brigade has never once protested Muslim terrorists, or Muslim ideology, or Muslim murderers.

And yet again, for what seems the zillionth time in a row, the madman is a Muslim terrorist bent on murdering innocent American citizens.

So yes, for that reason, it matters, if for no other reason than to wake millenials the **** up.

You beat me too it.

It matters when the left is trying to control the narrative that conservatives are committing violent acts.

Dems were already screaming 'guns' from the start, until the facts got in the way

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) tweeted about the “senseless act of gun violence”

Maybe he meant the violence by the armed cop against the poor innocent Somali armed only with a machete and a car.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html

Look how deep you have to read before they admit he didn't even have a gun. Read the heads and sub-heads and you walk away assuming he was a shooter.

More bull **** from mainstream media, always trying to sell that guns are evil and a threat we need to be afraid of. Meanwhile the only "shots" came from the cops killing another muslim extremist.

I wonder what the percentage of muslims in the country is and the percentage of terrorist attacks by muslims.

knife to a gunfight

PAY-Indiana-Jones.jpg
indianajones1-02.jpg

OSU-stabber_zps94ngt85w.jpg

Was it a scary looking high capacity knife? We need common sense knife reform now. And what about cars? Good grief what massive powerful weapons those are. All kidding aside it's time to stop letting **** heads into the country. No sneaking in, no easy path. Prove you want to be an American and uphold our way of life.

Didn't that dude know that the campus was a knife free zone.

Really? So murder and assault in the US is only, or primarily, committed by Muslim terrorists. Who needs to wake the **** up?

A few weeks ago outside of Pittsburgh, a woman and cop were murdered by her white, American, male, assault weapon owning husband. Maybe there was a liberal snowflake millennial message board that chose to use that tragedy, and the means and motivation behind it, to validate and celebrate their socio-political views, but that would be no more ****** up than what is going on here.

Last edited:
Was balding Ohio State terror knifeman really claiming to be 18?

Questions over the age of Somali refugee who came to the US via Pakistan - and whether pretending to be younger helped him stay in America

3AD5A22B00000578-3980692-Abdul_Razak_Ali_Artan_has_been_identified_as_the_Ohio_State_stud-m-8_1480386742699.jpg

The Somali refugee who unleashed a brutal slashing rampage at the Ohio State University that left 11 injured on Monday, is just 18 years old according to NBC.

But with his balding hair, mustache and goatee, Abdul Razak Ali Artan has the appearance of someone who could be much older.

Authorities have not yet verified the terror suspect's age - but it is possible pretending to be younger could have helped Artan's immigration status in the US.

Between 2013 and 2015 alone, the United States has accepted more than 25,000 Somalian refugees. It appears Artan entered the country in 2014 as one of 9,000 Somalian refugees - the highest Somalian influx in the past three years.

He'd originally left Somalia with his family for Pakistan . He later came to America in 2014 where he gained legal permanent status. Refugees must apply for asylum within their first year in the United States. Following a year in the U.S. they are offered the opportunity to apply for a Green Card. After five years, they can apply for citizenship.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-Ohio-state-knifeman-really-claiming-18.html

-------------------

18, going on 40?

Saw on Early Today this morning that the investigation is "on going" and still "too early to tell if it's terrorism." REALLY????

Once again, the left is disappointed that it wasn't some white nationalist.

Please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy.....****. /Libs

They were all ready to saddle up their outrage horses

197506_5_.png

I predict this will a non-story from here on...a Black Muslim with a knife is a snowflake approved protected species

Really? So murder and assault in the US is only, or primarily, committed by Muslim terrorists. Who needs to wake the **** up?

A few weeks ago outside of Pittsburgh, a woman and cop were murdered by her white, American, male, assault weapon owning husband. Maybe there was a liberal snowflake millennial message board that chose to use that tragedy, and the means and motivation behind it, to validate and celebrate their socio-political views, but that would be no more ****** up than what is going on here.

Did the guy post on ISIS or Al Qeada message boards before he shot his wife and the policeman? No? Well then it wasn't terrorism it was simply an ******* who decided to take his anger out on his wife and the cop who responded to nuts DV Call. Terrorism has to be violence motivated by a political component.

Saw on Early Today this morning that the investigation is "on going" and still "too early to tell if it's terrorism." REALLY????

It's sad.

I'm just glad Abdul Razak Ali Artan didn't have a gun and officer Alan Horujko had good aim.

Did the guy post on ISIS or Al Qeada message boards before he shot his wife and the policeman? No? Well then it wasn't terrorism it was simply an ******* who decided to take his anger out on his wife and the cop who responded to nuts DV Call. Terrorism has to be violence motivated by a political component.

Again, does it really matter? This is the crazy hate crimes legislation mentality. How serious or relevant the crime is depends on the motivation behind it. I'll never understand that.

Again, does it really matter? This is the crazy hate crimes legislation mentality. How serious or relevant the crime is depends on the motivation behind it. I'll never understand that.

What's important is that you do understand that this was another "senseless killing" of a black man by a cop.. as has been echoed by your leftist compadres.

Right?

You struggling to understand much is a common theme in this section of the board.

You can't explain why terrorism makes this crime more relevant than a crime where more people were killed.

You don't realize your own hysteria.