• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Active shooter reported at Ohio State University

You can't explain why terrorism makes this crime more relevant than a crime where more people were killed.

You don't realize your own hysteria.

Do point to my hysteria in the thread - or anywhere. - over murders and/or terrorism.

Yep.

48517365.jpg

What's important is that you do understand that this was another "senseless killing" of a black man by a cop.. as has been echoed by your leftist compadres.

Right?

Go back to the threads on this board dealing with BLM and cop shootings and see where I stand on that issue. And if your a man, come back and apologize.

They were all ready to saddle up their outrage horses

197506_5_.png

I predict this will a non-story from here on...a Black Muslim with a knife is a snowflake approved protected species

When initial reports suggested there was an active SHOOTER on campus, then I think those politicians jumping to conclusions are somewhat justified.

You can't explain why terrorism makes this crime more relevant than a crime where more people were killed.

Because his motivation was to kill many more than a domestic dispute. Had he acquired a more effective killing weapon, I am sure he would have used it, and the result would have been much worse. Next time, it will be.

Go back to the threads on this board dealing with BLM and cop shootings and see where I stand on that issue. And if your a man, come back and apologize.

I guess you missed the "right?" I was just checking...you know how you liberals are.

When initial reports suggested there was an active SHOOTER on campus, then I think those politicians jumping to conclusions are somewhat justified.
Was her comment made during the shooting, or in its aftermath? Being in Washington, I doubt her tweet had any impact even if it was during the active scene. I believe it was purely political, and nothing more.

Was her comment made during the shooting, or in its aftermath? Being in Washington, I doubt her tweet had any impact even if it was during the active scene. I believe it was purely political, and nothing more.

I don't discount the political posturing at all. There IS a clear agenda with the left to paint any multi-casualty attack as a result of gun ownership.

Do point to my hysteria in the thread - or anywhere. - over murders and/or terrorism.

Unless you were being completely pointless, you obviously claim to understand the hate crimes legislation mentality (which is hysteria). However, in two separate posts, you cant begin, or even attempt to explain it.

So are you hysterical or just pointless?

Probably the worst reporting I have seen by most National news outlets. For hours they were reporting an active shooter when it turned out
to be a car and knife incident.

you obviously claim to understand the hate crimes legislation mentality

I do? Point to that as well please, where I made this claim in either direction?

LOL

Spin son, spin.

Umm..How many were killed is irrelevant.

When there exists a religion/ideology whos goal it is to destroy and or undermine western culture, and or disrupt our daily lives, a higher level of concern (which you call "hysteria" )is warranted,

That's right Trog, in-home domestic crime/murder happens a lot, but play the "white guy kills people too" card while Muslim extremists fly planes into buildings, shoot up government buildings in San Bernardino, a night club in Florida, Universities, airports, malls.. ect. , you know PLACES WHERE PEOPLE GATHER YOU MORON.

Should your wife kid get blown to smithereens at an airport or a mall by some muslim, I'm just gonna say whats the big deal, some white guy down the street just killed his wife.

Last edited:
They were all ready to saddle up their outrage horses

197506_5_.png

I predict this will a non-story from here on...a Black Muslim with a knife is a snowflake approved protected species

Sheila Jackson Lee is a moron.

OK, you were just being pointless.

Please continue to stretch in your attempts to put me and others in a box. Throw around another generalization or two. And don't forget to call me an Islamaphobe on the way out the door.

Umm..How many were killed is irrelevant.

When there exists a religion/ideology whos goal it is to destroy and or undermine western culture, and or disrupt our daily lives, a higher level of concern (which you call "hysteria" )is warranted,

That's right Trog, in-home domestic crime/murder happens a lot, but play the "white guy kills people too" card while Muslim extremists fly planes into buildings, shoot up government buildings in San Bernardino, a night club in Florida, Universities, airports, malls.. ect. , you know PLACES WHERE PEOPLE GATHER YOU MORON.

Should your wife kid get blown to smithereens at an airport or a mall by some muslim, I'm just gonna say whats the big deal, some white guy down the street just killed his wife.

I think how many were killed is relevant. Not sure how you can justify it is not.

I know malls, universities, etc. have been the location of non-terrorist mass murders. It wouldn't make any difference to me the motive behind the murder of a loved one, I guess that would be your primary concern and you would be somehow comforted by the fact that it was random? Odd.

Probably the worst reporting I have seen by most National news outlets..

You obviously were not paying attention to the National news agencies coverage of the recent presidential election.

They can't bury this story fast enough now

Ohio State attacker praised ex-Al Qaeda leader as 'hero' online

The man who plowed a car into a crowd at Ohio State University before stabbing several pedestrians with a butcher knife on Monday is said to have referred to American-born Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki as a “hero” on his social media accounts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/2...-qaeda-leader-as-hero-online-sources-say.html

Again, does it really matter? This is the crazy hate crimes legislation mentality. How serious or relevant the crime is depends on the motivation behind it. I'll never understand that.

Then allowing me to explicate the situation for you. Gangbangers shooting other gangbangers doesn't affect me because I'm not a gangbanger. I have very little chance of being targeted in that violence. Same situation crack dealers killing each other over the good corner to swing rock from. Those are average run-of-the-mill crimes, I can mitigate my chances of being involved in those quite easily. Terrorism on the other hand is targeted at large groups of population. This is done to frighten as many people as possible and influence their political thinking. This is straight out of the KGB insurgency handbook. The philosophy is kill one and frighten 1000. And because it is so random there is no way for me to mitigate it outside of living my entire life in a bunker. Now I have to have a very real and conscious concern for the safety of myself and my family while engaging in activities like going to a sporting event the grocery store or anywhere there is a large crowd of people. These incidents are becoming more and more frequent in the United States because left-wing asshats insisted on settling thousands of radicalized Muslims from a Third World middle eastern **** holes in the United States.

They can't bury this story fast enough now

Ohio State attacker praised ex-Al Qaeda leader as 'hero' online

The man who plowed a car into a crowd at Ohio State University before stabbing several pedestrians with a butcher knife on Monday is said to have referred to American-born Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki as a “hero” on his social media accounts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/2...-qaeda-leader-as-hero-online-sources-say.html

The biggest reason the media (one in the same as the govt.) will drop this story is because the guy didn't use a gun. It won't help serve the cause in the gun grabbing area. Even when the story broke out, as evidenced by the title of this thread, they tried to sell the "active shooter" emphasis of the story. He never had a gun. The only shooting was done by the cops. What a missed opportunity for propaganda.

Then allowing me to explicate the situation for you. Gangbangers shooting other gangbangers doesn't affect me because I'm not a gangbanger. I have very little chance of being targeted in that violence. Same situation crack dealers killing each other over the good corner to swing rock from. Those are average run-of-the-mill crimes, I can mitigate my chances of being involved in those quite easily. Terrorism on the other hand is targeted at large groups of population. This is done to frighten as many people as possible and influence their political thinking. This is straight out of the KGB insurgency handbook. The philosophy is kill one and frighten 1000. And because it is so random there is no way for me to mitigate it outside of living my entire life in a bunker. Now I have to have a very real and conscious concern for the safety of myself and my family while engaging in activities like going to a sporting event the grocery store or anywhere there is a large crowd of people. These incidents are becoming more and more frequent in the United States because left-wing asshats insisted on settling thousands of radicalized Muslims from a Third World middle eastern **** holes in the United States.

Except for the fact that you are more likely to be killed by a dog, bee, shark, snake, spider, lightening, car, booze, falling tree, spoiled food, bathtub, falling off a ladder...than be killed by a terrorist. Other than that, the threat is "very real."

Except for the fact that you are more likely to be killed by a dog, bee, shark, snake, spider, lightening, car, booze, falling tree, spoiled food, bathtub, falling off a ladder...than be killed by a terrorist. Other than that, the threat is "very real."

I made it about 40 seconds before I felt the urge to puke

dogs are licensed
people carry epi pens for bees
swim areas are monitored for sharks
snakes and spiders are regulated and can be avoided for the most part if you are not in a jungle and then you watch for them.
all buildings have lightning protection by being grounded
need a license and insurance to drive a car. Thousands of traffic laws givern their use.
booze is highly regulated and comes with warnings
cities cut down dangerous trees
food has expiration dates to warn you
ladders have warnings stamped right on them

Seems to me that we simple humans do take those threats seriously but yet again, terrorism, nah, you're just being racist.

dogs are licensed
people carry epi pens for bees
swim areas are monitored for sharks
snakes and spiders are regulated and can be avoided for the most part if you are not in a jungle and then you watch for them.
all buildings have lightning protection by being grounded
need a license and insurance to drive a car. Thousands of traffic laws givern their use.
booze is highly regulated and comes with warnings
cities cut down dangerous trees
food has expiration dates to warn you
ladders have warnings stamped right on them

Seems to me that we simple humans do take those threats seriously but yet again, terrorism, nah, you're just being racist.

And with all those regulations and precautions, you are STILL more likely to die from all those things than you are any terrorism.

You're being duped by making you afraid. You will agree to endless spying, war, loss of rights all because they duped you with the terror threat bull ****. The Founding fathers would not hang out with you. Franklin said it best when he wrote "Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither." The just will keep creating false flag attacks and you will keep buying them.