• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

I’m supposed to dislike her because she has a brain and doesn’t vote in lockstep with party on every issue? Oh excuse me didn’t realize that was a negative.
I think you know me well enough to know I appreciate that. And apparently Wyomingians did too until she crossed Trump.
Your argument earlier pertaining to my post pertains to her standing up against Trump on "that" day, again what did he say to incite violence?

Why exactly do you support her other than she hates DT. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So voting with the party 74% of the time makes someone a RINO? Interesting.

Democrats vote in lockstep 100% of the time 100% of the time.

So yeah, 74% of the time pushes her into RINO territory.

Bizarro world we live in now that Liz Cheney is a RINO but Oz is a real conservative :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who here on this site has been running around saying he is? I'm curious? I mean I'd vote for Cookie Monster over Fetterman, but that doesn't mean I think or others think Oz is a real Conservative. That's just an awful match up. Pick the lesser of evils.

Reactions: JMM
Your argument earlier pertaining to my post pertains to her standing up against Trump on "that" day, again what did he say to incite violence?

Why exactly do you support her other than she hates DT. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Whether he directly incited the violence is debatable (I didn't say he did). What we do know is he knew the election crap he was pushing was a pack of lies, he had been told that by his own people, he pushed it anyway, he was begged by his own advisors and his own children to try and stop what was happening, he didn't, he helped put law enforcement officers and elected officials in needless danger by not trying to stop it, he tweeted a lie about his own vice president Mike Pence while knowing a mob was chanting "Hang Mike Pence", he continues to push long debunked lies about the election that are destroying faith in our election system and possibly pushing us towards civil war, he's tried to strong arm local election officials into giving him the votes he needed...shall I go on?

Of course you all believe the lies (even though none of his own lawyers and advisors do save for Rudy Giuliani) so none of that matters to you I know...

I support anyone who has greater allegiance to this country than they do to Donald Trump or any other individual person.

Last edited:
Whether he directly incited the violence is debatable (I didn't say he did). What we do know is he knew the election crap he was pushing was a pack of lies, he had been told that by his own people, he pushed it anyway, he was begged by his own advisors and his own children to try and stop what was happening, he didn't, he helped put law enforcement officers and elected officials in needless danger by not trying to stop it, he tweeted a lie about his own vice president Mike Pence while knowing a mob was chanting "Hang Mike Pence", he continues to push long debunked lies about the election that are destroying faith in our election system and possibly pushing us towards civil war, he's tried to strong arm local election officials into giving him thevotes he needed...shall I go on?

Of course you all believe the lies (even though none of his own lawyers and advisors do save for Rudy Giuliani) so none of that matters to you I know...

I support anyone who has greater allegiance to this country than they do to Donald Trump or any other individual person.
Again, please give me one line where he incited people to violence. If you are a lawyer and want to convince the jury to hang the defendant, give me the statement

Who here on this site has been running around saying he is? I'm curious? I mean I'd vote for Cookie Monster over Fetterman, but that doesn't mean I think or others think Oz is a real Conservative. That's just an awful match up. Pick the lesser of evils.
I didn't say anyone here is. I said it's a crazy world. I am not referring to this site as "the world".

Again, please give me one line where he incited people to violence. If you are a lawyer and want to convince the jury to hang the defendant, give me the sta
Why do I have to give you an example of something I never said? I'm pretty sure I've said here before that I doubt they can make a legal case against him. That doesn't mean what he did (and failed to do) was right.

If it's any consolation, OFTB, I was a fan of her daddy before the Swamp was exposed for what it is. It's in prime daylight for those who have enough intelligence to see what the hell is a goin on.

What Donald Trump is and what he isn't is also obvious for those intelligent enough to see it.

Anyone who’s not a Trump worshiping conspiracy theorist is a RINO I guess. Sad to see what this party has become.
I applaud Liz Cheney for her courage.

I was responding to Tim's question asking who here is calling Oz a conservative. You are conflating two different things here.

You can all celebrate that Liz Cheney lost and in reality it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Wyoming is safe senate seat either way. The whackjob conspiracy theorists that won Senate primaries due to their slavish devotion to Trump are going to lose in a bunch of other places...just like Trump did. This couldn't be playing any better for the Dems if they tried. Leave it to this party to **** up a sure thing yet again.

What Donald Trump is and what he isn't is also obvious for those intelligent enough to see it.
I've asked many times but have yet to receive an actual response with quotes but I'll ask again, what did he say that day to incite violence? If you can give me a quote in context I'll concede but until then....

You can all celebrate that Liz Cheney lost and in reality it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Wyoming is safe senate seat either way. The whackjob conspiracy theorists that won Senate primaries due to their slavish devotion to Trump are going to lose in a bunch of other places...just like Trump did. This couldn't be playing any better for the Dems if they tried. Leave it to this party to **** up a sure thing yet again.

I've asked many times but have yet to receive an actual response with quotes but I'll ask again, what did he say that day to incite violence? If you can give me a quote in context I'll concede but until then....
I've responded several times and I have yet to get a response as to why you are asking me to prove something I didn't say...

I think there are a lot of things he said that could be construed by someone as inciting violence...(e.g. fight like hell or you won't have a country left comes to mind) but it would be difficult to make a legal case that he literally meant violently fighting...again whether he can be legally proven to have incited violence or not doesn't mean his actions were morally correct or fitting of the President of the United States who had been told by his own team that he had lost the election...of course everyone who told him that is suddenly a liar or a RINO...everyone who told him he needed to call the protestors off is a liar and a RINO...everyone who was disturbed by his words and his actions that day is suddenly a liar and a RINO... no matter that these were all people he chose and who supported him and wanted him to win....the moment they didn't go along with him they are all liars and RINOS.

But no reason to keep going around in circles.

Have a good night.

I've responded several times and I have yet to get a response as to why you are asking me to prove something I didn't say...

I think there are a lot of things he said that could be construed by someone as inciting violence...(e.g. fight like hell or you won't have a country left comes to mind) but it would be difficult to make a legal case that he literally meant violently fighting...again whether he can be legally proven to have incited violence or not doesn't mean his actions were morally correct or fitting of the President of the United States who had been told by his own team that he had lost the election...of course everyone who told him that is suddenly a liar or a RINO...everyone who told him he needed to call the protestors off is a liar and a RINO...everyone who was disturbed by his words and his actions that day is suddenly a liar and a RINO...

But no reason to keep going around in circles.

Have a good night.
Holy cow. Again give me a quote where he incited violence...

You know,. Just give me anything close to a halftime inspiration speech from Coach Cowher:. "We're gonna kick *** and take this game!!!! Didn't happen. Did he doubt the results of the election, yes he did like most of the country...

If you don't like the guy that's fine, feel free wear the ribbon, that's cool,, but hold off classifying those who call bullshit on the previous election as not being on the up and up. It doesn't take a whole lot of insightful thinking to see what's going on here. Go 36

Smash mouth politics baby

Holy cow. Again give me a quote where he incited violence...

You know,. Just give me anything close to a halftime inspiration speech from Coach Cowher:. "We're gonna kick *** and take this game!!!! Didn't happen. Did he doubt the results of the election, yes he did like most of the country...

If you don't like the guy that's fine, feel free wear the ribbon, that's cool,, but hold off classifying those who call bullshit on the previous election as not being on the up and up. It doesn't take a whole lot of insightful thinking to see what's going on here. Go 36
I don't know what you aren't grasping about the fact that I NEVER STATED HE INCITED VIOLENCE THEREFORE THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO ATTEMPT TO PROVE TO YOU THAT HE DID. Does the all caps help clarify? I'm running out of new ways to say the same thing.

I don't know what you aren't grasping about the fact that I NEVER STATED HE INCITED VIOLENCE THEREFORE THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO ATTEMPT TO PROVE TO YOU THAT HE DID. Does the all caps help clarify? I'm running out of new ways to say the same thing.
Fine. Want to go?

I can go as long as you'd like but I do need to get some sleep before going to work tomorrow and pay for....you know..

So what is your deal with Trump and "that day"?

OFTB stated:

Right back at ya dude. Anyone who is ok with what Trump did that day can kiss my ***. She did what she knew was right even though she knew it would be at great cost to her career. We need more people like her in politics. Unfortunately the lunatics are running the asylum on both sides of the aisle.

_-------

Please quote/state what you think he "did" on "that" day.

Last edited:
Fine. Want to go?

I can go as long as you'd like but I do need to get some sleep before going to work tomorrow and pay for....you know..

So what is your deal with Trump and "that day"?

OFTB stated:

Right back at ya dude. Anyone who is ok with what Trump did that day can kiss my ***. She did what she knew was right even though she knew it would be at great cost to her career. We need more people like her in politics. Unfortunately the lunatics are running the asylum on both sides of the aisle.

_-------

Please quote/state what you think he "did" on "that" day.
I already listed numerous things. Maybe go back and reread. Going to bed, goodnight!

I already listed numerous things. Maybe go back and reread. Going to bed, goodnight!
I, nor has anyone else, read a damned thing of any substance from you pertaining to "that day" but feel free to take the ball and go home. Love you. 😉

iu

The problem with Liz was, she had as much evidence against Trump as OFTB,. Guessing Liz has deep ties to the Big Club, but who knows.

Maybe she's just highly influenced by poorly produced social media and MSM influencers.

Let me tell ya

Last edited:
  • Haha