• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

Bwahahahahahaa - The Evil Empire denied. Love it.

WTG Denver....WTG Petyton

WTG WADE PHILLIPS!!!!

Thanks you for bringing the D back to the Big Game

Blood pressure through the roof. Good thing this is the last game I'll really care about.

I hope the deflated Brady's memes come out in droves

My NFL Season is complete. I couldn't be happier.

tom.brady.memes.2014.1.jpg

Now I don't have to figure out something to do during the Super Bowl. I don't think Denver can beat the Cardinals or the Panthers, though. Giving NE three tries to get the TD because their offense couldn't move the ball.

And the Cheatriots go home with tears of sadness in their eyes.

Amazing how hard it is to win those close ones when you can't shut off the other teams coms isn't it Mr Bundchen?

nanana na

hey hey heyyyyyyyy

goodbyeeeeeeee

Until Tom is "suspended" again in March at next appeals hearing...rinse...repeat

Lets see the Brady fail photos!!

OMG....the amount of money she probably spent on plastic surgery could feed Uganda.

You know, as poorly as Denver's offense played late, NE might have been able to kick 3 fgs for the win. I understand why they went for it the first time, but they have to be having second thoughts now.

I loved how Phil Sims kept praising Brady even when he threw the ball into the ground for no apparent reason. Made the loss even sweeter!

All is right in the world...

I feel very confident we could have beaten the *'s today.

You can feel very confident true but, you can also feel just as confident that we would find a way to lose.

Just keeping it real.