• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

“Affirmative action”....Fred nails it again

Speaking of basketball and stressed out kids, there's a girl on my daughter's volleyball team whose dad was stud player for Bob Knight at I.U. She cries while taking tests in class. She told my daughter that she had an A- and her dad was going to freak out about it. I loved the guy as a player but he must be a real dick as a parent.

Speaking of basketball and stressed out kids, there's a girl on my daughter's volleyball team whose dad was stud player for Bob Knight at I.U. She cries while taking tests in class. She told my daughter that she had an A- and her dad was going to freak out about it. I loved the guy as a player but he must be a real dick as a parent.

That's ridiculous. Poor kid.

It's not just Blacks who deride achievement. Kids who do well in school have been chastised for years as being geeks, eggheads, etc by kids of all colors and TV for that matter.. Its the ones who were/are strong enough and smart enough to overcome the derision are the ones who go on to make something of themselves. The rest dumbed themselves down so they could "fit in". That's where our society has failed its youth in my opinion.

And they're pretty much the ones who end up with all the money and say "**** you" when you send out class reunion invitations. Can't say I blame them.

And they're pretty much the ones who end up with all the money and say "**** you" when you send out class reunion invitations. Can't say I blame them.

LOL...Here's a little story to go along with that **** you.

Holmes, Uncle Clunk, and an Epic Con Job: How American Business Apparenntly Sometimes Works
Holmes.jpg

Holmes, 19, drops out of Stanford to start a medical-instrumentation company. She is very smart, very driven, very self-confident, very glib, very cold-blooded, very manipulative, very willing to take risks, very pretty, and very ruthless. Everything about her is very. If the foregoing resembles the clinical description of a psychopath, there is a reason.

Anyway, great fun, great read.

https://fredoneverything.org/holmes/

Again, no one has explained the growing divide and the way progressivism is headed in this country better or more concisely than Ben Shapiro.

His definition of a progressive liberal is one that believes in the equality of outcome above equality of opportunity.

If your goal, in anything, using any "segment" of the population, is equality of outcome, then we are doomed to a lesser standard of excellence, a restriction on accomplishment and the tearing down of work ethic.