• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cancel Culture: ugly, racist left-wing behavior in action

Get the **** outta here, seriously? So it's racists if I call Darryl Dawkins "Chocolate Thunder"?
And white people can't refer to Mark Henry as Sexual Chocolate anymore?
Or quote lines from Coming To America that contain Sexual Chocolate references?!?!?!

Get the **** outta here, seriously? So it's racists if I call Darryl Dawkins "Chocolate Thunder"?

The Ministry of Truth has reviewed your statement and deems it racist misinformation. You are to report to a re-education camp conveniently located near a lead mine in 24 hours.

There's a book. My wife read it and told me about it. All metaphor, but essentially in a futuristic society the people take measures to ensure that everyone is equal in every conceivable way.
Athletes are required to wear weighted shoes. People who are particularly intelligent are fitted with a device that gives them electric shocks if they use too much of their brain. Similarly, strong people are shocked if they apply too much strength to something.
You are thinking of Harrison Bergeron I believe.

Lookit Ogre, getting all literaturey!

P.S. Good find. I would need a freakishly ugly mask and earphones that blared re-runs of The View 24 hours a day.
The View for 24 hours a day? That’s some cia style waterboarding torture. I’m crying inside thinking about it

The View for 24 hours a day? That’s some cia style waterboarding torture. I’m crying inside thinking about it

That's a horror that I can't even fathom.

Reactions: MTC
The View for 24 hours a day?

Sequence of events:

maya-rudolph-shocked.gif

stanley-kubrick-space-odyssey.gif

tumblr_m0y3lcx0CR1qjot01o5_r1_500.gifv

r0F9onX.gif

But remember there isn't really a white race and white people don't have a culture. The people that say that will also laugh and say things like "you must hate that your grand children will be brown."