• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

After rewatching Bills game

Yeah, I'm really glad Harris " softened up " the Bills defense for a grand total if six yards ( 3.0 yard per rush ) . This is better than last game where he had zero yards rushing and -1 yards as a receiver!

Warren out ran the Bills defense including a DB who had the angle on him. And he made contact with Warren too.
go back to your ******* hole and stay out of big people's coversations

Yeah, I'm really glad Harris " softened up " the Bills defense for a grand total if six yards ( 3.0 yard per rush ) . This is better than last game where he had zero yards rushing and -1 yards as a receiver!

Warren out ran the Bills defense including a DB who had the angle on him. And he made contact with Warren too.

" go back to your ******* hole and stay out of big people's conversations " - CoolieMan

Wow, I'm blown away form your football content. And you have to curse? Someone's panties are in a knot. You can try replying to what I said.

" go back to your ******* hole and stay out of big people's conversations " - CoolieMan

Wow, I'm blown away form your football content. And you have to curse? Someone's panties are in a knot. You can try replying to what I said.
just read the whole thread dipshit

no my panties are not in a bunch

you are just not funny nor intelligent

hell you are not amusing by accident you ******* ********

This is actually true. Warren has earned a significant role in this offense. He is every bit the blocker as Najee, a better pass catcher, and so far the better runner. I wouldn't throw Najee out just yet but if you start the season 60/40 or even 50/50 I don't think anyone could blame the Steelers. And if Najee continues to struggle while Warren excel I would not hesitate to increase Warren's workload week in and week out.

When is Coolie rewatching the Atlanta game?