• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alec Baldwin finally charged with killing

guess enough money and favors didn't change enough hands.

Clearly an accident but he was the producer so it’s ultimately his responsibility to ensure safety procedures are followed and he didn’t do that.

Clearly an accident but he was the producer so it’s ultimately his responsibility to ensure safety procedures are followed and he didn’t do that.
Maybe someone wanted the victim dead and it wasn't an accident. I wonder how through the investigation was allowed to get? Whatever happened, its a damn shame what happened to the vicitm. Too bad it wasn't a Russian Roulette scene.

Maybe someone wanted the victim dead and it wasn't an accident. I wonder how through the investigation was allowed to get? Whatever happened, its a damn shame what happened to the vicitm. Too bad it wasn't a Russian Roulette scene.
No, what happened was the film’s armorer, the person in charge of firearms, was inexperienced and also they had live rounds on the film set to play around target shooting in their spare time. Some of those got mixed up with the blanks and/or left in the guns. My opinion is that you shouldn’t have live rounds within five miles of a film set with firearms. Second, film scene regulations are that before a scene the firearm is supposed to be checked by both the armorer and the actor and verified that it is loaded with blanks, and they didn’t do that.

Reactions: JMM
No, what happened was the film’s armorer, the person in charge of firearms, was inexperienced and also they had live rounds on the film set to play around target shooting in their spare time. Some of those got mixed up with the blanks and/or left in the guns. My opinion is that you shouldn’t have live rounds within five miles of a film set with firearms. Second, film scene regulations are that before a scene the firearm is supposed to be checked by both the armorer and the actor and verified that it is loaded with blanks, and they didn’t do that.
Or,

Hollywood can quit representing guns as only weapons of murder and crime. That might be a good thing.

Idk about actors. Just don’t try assaulting guitar center employees in Albuquerque any time soon. Alec baldwin may find himself in a chokehold next

When the headline said.....dealt with in traditional fashion I thought I’d see a sword come out to take off the hand🙂

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
Or,

Hollywood can quit representing guns as only weapons of murder and crime. That might be a good thing.
Most of Hollywood are anti-gun (like Alec Baldwin) but they don't mind using them in their movies to make money.
F'ing hypocrites.

I almost feel bad for Baldwin I do not like him, but that had to be a terrible thing to happen. They way Baldwin handled it though placing blame on everyone but himself makes me feel less bad for him. I do think the armorer should be mostly responsible her job is to keep the set safe. Live rounds should not have been on set, but knowing that they were anyone that handled the guns should have rechecked them each time they were touched. Just seems like many protocols were not followed. I think both Baldwin and the armorer should spend some time in jail

Most of Hollywood are anti-gun (like Alec Baldwin) but they don't mind using them in their movies to make money.
F'ing hypocrites.
In reality, they don't mind abusing them to make money.

Idk about actors. Just don’t try assaulting guitar center employees in Albuquerque any time soon. Alec baldwin may find himself in a chokehold next

Damn, hopefully it wasn't anything that was hanging up high on the wall.

I almost feel bad for Baldwin
Really? I don't. That guy is a ********** of the highest order. If you did exactly the same thing he did, he would be all about putting you in jail and making you accountable for your actions. The minute it happened to him, he blamed everyone but himself. Look, when somebody hands you a gun, you have the duty to make sure the damn thing is safe, to make sure it's not loaded, and you certainly don't point any gun, prop gun or not, at any human being unless you intend to shoot them. You certainly don't take anyone's word for it. He failed to do any of that. He deserves to rot for being that damn irresponsible.

See thats what bothers me about this whole thing. A blank and a live round look nothing alike. This goes way beyond negligence.

I almost feel bad for Baldwin I do not like him, but that had to be a terrible thing to happen. They way Baldwin handled it though placing blame on everyone but himself makes me feel less bad for him. I do think the armorer should be mostly responsible her job is to keep the set safe. Live rounds should not have been on set, but knowing that they were anyone that handled the guns should have rechecked them each time they were touched. Just seems like many protocols were not followed. I think both Baldwin and the armorer should spend some time in jail
So do feel bad or do you not feel bad?

So do feel bad or do you not feel bad?
Not not really. If he showed more remorse and took some responsibility then maybe, but all he is worried about is saving himself. Even before he tried to say he didn't pull the trigger. The armorer certainly didn't do her job either. Just sounds like she was in over her head and couldn't control the chaos on set.