• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun control disciple Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman

assuming the gun isn't broken, the only way you could push the hammer forward would be if you didn't pull it back far enough for it to ****. Then you'd be able to still move it forward and back with your thumb, but simply pushing the hammer forward would not be hard enough to fire a bullet. You would have to release the hammer so it falls hard. And if you didn't pull it back far enough to **** then the hammer may not fall with enough force to fire either.

It sounds like bullshit. He either cocked it and then pulled the trigger with his thumb on the hammer so he could slowly push it forward and then he let it go. Or he did not pull it back far enough to **** and then let it go and it was just far enough to fire. There's no way he slowly pushed the hammer forward and it fired. Bullets don't go off that easily.
That's what i thought, but just making sure Not sure how he expects this defense to fly. He will get absolutely destroyed in court if it goes that far.

" I didn't pull the trigger".-A. Baldwin

Cry you ******* liberal ****.

Reminds me of another lying liberal.

Guys-its-time-for-a-confession-clinton-really-didnt-have-6f8ab9439312c601e673096fe916702e.jpg

Last edited:
That whole interview with Alec Baldwin was vile. Someone died - and it's all about him? Of course it is - his ego can't let him think that he isn't also a victim in this. What a ******* disgusting bag of **** he is.

I didn't watch the interview, but reading about it, I'm like WTF? Did he really say something to the effect of "Someone is responsible for what happened, but it isn't me."? Christ, the gun was in your hand. You didn't check it, then actually aimed it at someone. Then you want people to believe that the gun somehow just miraculously went off, that you didn't pull the trigger or action it in some other way? **** outta here.

You know, I saw someone mention that it could have been an old Colt Single Action Army, as an explanation. No. It was a replica. Even if it was authentic, it still takes operator input to fire it without pulling the trigger. Guy is trying to save his skin. This is 110% his fault.

I didn't watch the interview, but reading about it, I'm like WTF? Did he really say something to the effect of "Someone is responsible for what happened, but it isn't me."? Christ, the gun was in your hand. You didn't check it, then actually aimed it at someone. Then you want people to believe that the gun somehow just miraculously went off, that you didn't pull the trigger or action it in some other way? **** outta here.

You know, I saw someone mention that it could have been an old Colt Single Action Army, as an explanation. No. It was a replica. Even if it was authentic, it still takes operator input to fire it without pulling the trigger. Guy is trying to save his skin. This is 110% his fault.
He was in control/possession of the gun that killed someone. He in turn killed them..He is a murderer and should be on trial for same. Simple as that.

We all know he will not be tried and not face time. Justice for thee... He's in the club and we ain't

He is a murderer and should be on trial for same.

I can't stand the piece of ****, but technically, it's involuntary manslaughter. It's criminal negligence IMO (which I believe is apparent here), but it's not murder.

This happened in New Mexico and looking at the laws and sentences there briefly, it's only up to 18 months in prison if he's convicted of IM. I think there's even "Accidental Killing", which would be even a lesser offense obviously, but our resident lawyers can confirm that. I hope he sees as much time as possible though.

I can't stand the piece of ****, but technically, it's involuntary manslaughter. It's criminal negligence IMO (which I believe is apparent here), but it's not murder.

This happened in New Mexico and looking at the laws and sentences there briefly, it's only up to 18 months in prison if he's convicted of IM. I think there's even "Accidental Killing", which would be even a lesser offense obviously, but our resident lawyers can confirm that. I hope he sees as much time as possible though.
It doesn't matter if you or anyone else likes likes him or not, justice is supposed to be blind. He killed her and he should pay the price.

It doesn't matter if you or anyone else likes likes him or not, justice is supposed to be blind. He killed her and he should pay the price.

I understand that. And I was prefacing my post that I can't stand the piece of **** so I wish he could get the maximum sentence, but I understand and cherish that justice is supposed to be blind and I am just adhering to the rule of law. Murder is the act of killing someone with malice and premeditation. Involuntary manslaughter is the act of killing someone resulting from criminal negligence or recklessness.

Those are two entirely different things. I hope he pays the price as well, the price established by our legal system.

I don't know how he can defend against a negligent homicide charge, likely sub-flavor involuntary manslaughter.

And IF he manages to avoid criminal prosecution, nothing on heaven or earth can save him from the wrongful death suit. Her family ought to be able to ask for a huge ******* penalty and he'll settle for what in the business is called "a fuckton of money."

Jussie Smollete: I didn't stage an attack on myself.

Update: "I didn't stage an attack on myself, and didn't rehearse the attack as shown on video, and didn't pay the two Nigerians $3,500 WITH A CHECK for any illicit reason, and did not drive around for two hours with the two white pale Nigerians smoking pot, and did not describe the two Nigerians as "white" and then "pale," and I don't like attention, and I did not recognize my "attackers" though I had spoken to both and drove around with them for hours and smoked pot with them and texted them and paid them $3,500, and did not approve of the attack and did not text the Nigerians after they were arrested for the attack saying "I've got your back" and did not arrange the incident and instead bumped into the two Nigerians I happened to know on a Chicago street at 2:00 a.m. during a blizzard cuz that happens and did not wear a noose for hours after the alleged "attack" and I was in fact attacked by two white Nigerian MAGA lovers at 2:00 a.m. on a sub-zero Chicago street while getting a Subway sandwich or fresh eggs because I always buy fresh eggs at 2:00 a.m. during a blizzard."

So there!!

Update: "I didn't stage an attack on myself, and didn't rehearse the attack as shown on video, and didn't pay the two Nigerians $3,500 WITH A CHECK for any illicit reason, and did not drive around for two hours with the two white pale Nigerians smoking pot, and did not describe the two Nigerians as "white" and then "pale," and I don't like attention, and I did not recognize my "attackers" though I had spoken to both and drove around with them for hours and smoked pot with them and texted them and paid them $3,500, and did not approve of the attack and did not text the Nigerians after they were arrested for the attack saying "I've got your back" and did not arrange the incident and instead bumped into the two Nigerians I happened to know on a Chicago street at 2:00 a.m. during a blizzard cuz that happens and did not wear a noose for hours after the alleged "attack" and I was in fact attacked by two white Nigerian MAGA lovers at 2:00 a.m. on a sub-zero Chicago street while getting a Subway sandwich or fresh eggs because I always buy fresh eggs at 2:00 a.m. during a blizzard."

So there!!
Fibs - Sounds plausible.

Fibs - Sounds plausible.

BTW heard some rumbling that during his testimony that Juicy referred to himself as "the black Gary Grant". WTF? Dude would hardly have been known if it wasn't for Pravda.

I guess I'm going to have to google Gary Grant. (Unless you meant Cary Grant).

Oh Christ wig, you know it was a typo. ******* bully.

Oh Christ wig, you know it was a typo. ******* bully.
Seriously, I wasn't sure. I actually Googled Gary Grant and there IS a french or canadian actor with that name. So either way! You are on the money!

1639250076730.png

Y'all a bunch of bullies. Going to find a safe space already! Fibs, you have any room?

The Ogre understands my struggles.