• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun control disciple Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman

He must have fired a live round. A blank would only kill somebody at very close range. A prop gun won;t fire a live round so it was likely a real gun and live round. The question is why would there be any live rounds on the set?

It would seem the prop people, namely the armorer is most at fault for giving him a loaded gun.

Could the real culprit have been wokeness? Imagine if they needed an armorer and found out the best person was a white redneck guy but instead they went with an unqualified, and diverse alternative.

Actually, i think that's why officiating has been so awful in college and NFL this year. I'd bet many refs are being bumped up the ranks ti fill diversity quotas rather than hiring the best. Just wait until bridges start falling down for the same reason.

Rule no.1. When handling a real firearm check to see if it is loaded. I don't care who hands it to you. Check it. Oh geesh this looks like real ammo. Pull it out. If you can not tell the difference or it's been handled by idiots. All of the rounds must go immediately. No playing make believe today until we get some adults to supervise your dangerous make believe activity.

Rule No.2 Always treat a weapon like it is loaded even when it's not. There should be professional licensed NRA instructors on set when handling real lethal weapons.Probably need to have only airsoft beebee guns for these stupid Hollywood ***** like Baldwin who lack any common sense and are generally narcissistic self centered pricks. Well maybe just a finger gun for dumb dumb.

No real ammo should ever be on location when playing with REAL firearms in a fictional setting. If they are actually firing real ammo ,they should again have it set up like any range around the country. With multiple professionals around you.
I do know from certain movies like Lone Survivor, the actors fired thousands of real rounds. They also had the best instructors around. If your low budget film wants to play bang bang make believe, then this is the expense you must endure or it's finger guns for you.

The dummy ammo should come in a sealed box straight from the manufacturer, every round should be inspected and they should test fire multiple cartridges as well. It's not that difficult if you follow a strict protocol.

Probably need a ridiculously long list of safety protocol for Hollywood since they're a bunch of ignorant *****. It probably should resemble that of launching a nuclear weapon for them.

How these stupid careless morons could mix in live rounds is beyond me. You would think these great pretenders learned from Brandon Lee.

Last edited:
Yep. Anybody familiar with revolvers know they are idiot-proof in terms of getting them to function. The complicated process for operating a revolver is as follows:
  • Put bullet in cylinder.
  • Aim.
  • Squeeze trigger.
That's it.

Also, when I think about it, I am almost positive that Baldwin was practicing a very fast draw-and-shoot technique to make the movie look "more real." That is why he was pulling the trigger during a rehearsal - trying to get the timing down and make it look as fast as possible. So to sum up:
  • Anti-gun Alec wanted to make it look like he knows guns.
  • Anti-gun Alec thereby failed to check the status of a gun he was given.
  • Anti-gun Alec pulled the trigger to practice looking good for the shot (sorry, can't help the pun).
  • Anti-gun Alec killed a woman in the process.
Liberals ... they kill people, but mean well.
FIFY

It was an accidental event
How? How is it an accident when a firearm with live ammo is handed to a person who is about to draw and fire the firearm? How exactly is that an accident?

Is it an accident if you drink a 5th of vodka, jump into a semi and head for the nearest freeway on-ramp at 70 mph?

Is it an accident if you see a woman sitting in the back of a moving 70 mph pickup truck and toss a firecracker in her face?

It's not a ******* accident. And the firearm wasn't a "prop". Props don't fire bullets. Prop hatchets don't cleave your head in two. Prop glass doesn't slice your arteries when you are thrown through it.

Somebody either ****** up, or did something really really malicious. It HAD to be one of those two. And if it was a fuckup, whoever THAT was needs to do some real jail-time. At the very least it was negligent homicide. At the VERY LEAST.

I was about to say this is no different than if you got drunk and killed someone in your car. But it IS different. At least when you're drunk you aren't in complete control of your faculties. However gave Baldwin that gun flat out lead to the death of that woman.

And Baldwin is going to have the live the rest of his life knowing that HE also killed someone through his own negligence.

And Baldwin is going to have the live the rest of his life knowing that HE also killed someone through his own negligence.
Self centered narcissist that he is, will never blame himself, I doubt he will reflect about it all that much.
A conviction on manslaughter would get his attention, but never an admission of guilt.

I hope her face (especially right before he killed her) is etched in his brain until he croaks.

“I think the best part about my job is just showing people who are normally kind of freaked out by guns how safe they can be and how they’re not really problematic unless put in the wrong hands,” Reed said.
I saw a picture of that woketard, with her dyed green and purple hair. No way was she qualified.

Maybe Trump will be invited to SNL to play Baldwin in a skit about this.

That would be absolutely epic. Can you imagine the heads asploding?

eric-head.gif

Holy ****, they had two negligence incidents on the set prior to Baldwin killing her and the AD was fired from another movie for his firearm safety negligence. I haven't been keeping up with this story that closely so this may not be a surprise to anyone, but wow. Lauren Southern discusses it in detail here (video is a bit long):

Heads need to roll.

I feel bad for the lady who was accidentally killed but Baldwin is a noted Libtard anti-gunner who hates people like me so making movies where he is shooting guns makes him the ******* hypocrite of the year and he deserves all the memes and other **** that gets thrown his way.

I feel bad for the lady who was accidentally killed but Baldwin is a noted Libtard anti-gunner who hates people like me so making movies where he is shooting guns makes him the ******* hypocrite of the year and he deserves all the memes and other **** that gets thrown his way.
I find it hard to disagree with this. This guy has posted **** on twitter making fun of Cheney's accidental shooting and many others. He has been ruthless and relentless. I hope he isn't looking for sympathy. He'll get none from me.

Skeptic that I am based on life's experience, it would not surprise me if he escapes this unscathed. I hope the relatives of this woman files a civil case against him and takes him for everything he has.

Just saw A clip of his interview tonight where he claims he never pulled the trigger. He then explains that the director said they wanted to see him **** the hammer and then said to push the hammer a bit forward and that’s when it went off. Hey *******, the hammer is what fires the gun. By pushing the hammer, you just cut out the middle man of the trigger and fired it yourself.

Just saw A clip of his interview tonight where he claims he never pulled the trigger. He then explains that the director said they wanted to see him **** the hammer and then said to push the hammer a bit forward and that’s when it went off. Hey *******, the hammer is what fires the gun. By pushing the hammer, you just cut out the middle man of the trigger and fired it yourself.
That's why I keep my guns in a gun safe. The stupid things fire themselves all the time.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would the director want a shot of him pushing the hammer forward? Also I don't think you can just push the hammer forward. Once the gun is cocked isnt the hammer locked until the trigger is pulled?

This doesn't make any sense. Why would the director want a shot of him pushing the hammer forward? Also I don't think you can just push the hammer forward. Once the gun is cocked isnt the hammer locked until the trigger is pulled?

assuming the gun isn't broken, the only way you could push the hammer forward would be if you didn't pull it back far enough for it to ****. Then you'd be able to still move it forward and back with your thumb, but simply pushing the hammer forward would not be hard enough to fire a bullet. You would have to release the hammer so it falls hard. And if you didn't pull it back far enough to **** then the hammer may not fall with enough force to fire either.

It sounds like bullshit. He either cocked it and then pulled the trigger with his thumb on the hammer so he could slowly push it forward and then he let it go. Or he did not pull it back far enough to **** and then let it go and it was just far enough to fire. There's no way he slowly pushed the hammer forward and it fired. Bullets don't go off that easily.