• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alex Jones responds

For some reason nobody gives a ****. I don't get it.

Farenheit 451

But, but, but, but ... it's all about spewing "hate." So we should ban it.

/s Democrats 1918, looking to ban African-Americans from running for office.

But, but, but, but ... they spew "hate." All of them. All conservatives. Including elected representatives. So we should ban them.

/s Democrats 2018

I am not feeling very hopeful today that there will be some sort of negotiated understanding between left and right. It seems to be moving quickly away from understanding. What event is going to shock us all back to reality? A 911 type event? Hell, you can't get people to agree on who did the first one

If that is the case, the left is in for a very strong dose of reality.

I hope I am wrong.

Its about silencing conservatives prior to the midterm elections. If they had banned him for the stated reasons they would be banning AntiFa, Black Lives matter, Daily Kos, and Occupy Democrats as well.

To see Trump supporters and so-called conservatives slobber and grovel in defense of Alex Jones is truly a Kodak moment, forever etched in SN history. The looney left? Ha ha, that's a good one.

To see Trump supporters and so-called conservatives slobber and grovel in defense of Alex Jones is truly a Kodak moment, forever etched in SN history. The looney left? Ha ha, that's a good one.

I think his a nutjob. But I support his right to voice his opinion and be that nutjob. Same goes with any nutjobs on the left. See how that works, freedom of speech.

I think his a nutjob. But I support his right to voice his opinion and be that nutjob. Same goes with any nutjobs on the left. See how that works, freedom of speech.
Yeah it's one thing to support freedom of speech, including for nutjobs. It's another to rally around an unhinged lunatic, support and buy his **** and whine and cry like babies like the right is doing these past few days. Ha ha, Alex Jones, the new face of the Trump cult. Hannity must be jealous.

The left is not for free speech. They think this situation is funny.

Yeah it's one thing to support freedom of speech, including for nutjobs. It's another to rally around an unhinged lunatic,.

Yeah we hear ya Tibsy, those right wing nutjobs.....Bwahahahaha

1tbq5v.jpg

2111012069-moron-maxine-waters-84268214357.jpeg

Again the left shows it’s “tolerance”. You are for free speech or you aren’t. I want you to say what ever you want Tibs. The easiest way to discredit you leftwing asshats is by allowing you to take the stage and caper like the clowns you are.

the left is only for free speech if they find it to meet their own opinions.
remember when the insinuations that trump would be burning books?

the left is only for free speech if they find it to meet their own opinions.
remember when the insinuations that trump would be burning books?
Yes, and calling the MSM fake news is the greatest threat to our democracy in history. However, actually banning conservative and libertarian news sources in a run up to an election is perfectly fine.

Yes, and calling the MSM fake news is the greatest threat to our democracy in history. However, actually banning conservative and libertarian news sources in a run up to an election is perfectly fine.

well, of course. we wouldnt want to offend any of the illegals showing up at the polling places, would we?

He still has that right. He hasn’t been arrested. He does NOT have the right to voice his opinions via whatever channel he wants.

He should file discrimination lawsuits against all those liberal media outlets.

This is absolutely about creating an echo chamber.... remember ever since the early 90’s internet boom the left lost the monopoly on media narratives... they hate it...

It may seem at times i am pro republicans... im not, at all, but the democrats have been crossing into horrible territory the last two decades... and their selfishness, arrogance, hypocrisy and blinders to debates are untolerable...

Lets be real here, all the calls for pc censorship that the dems even in the 90’s oppsed vehemiantly are being made by their own party...

He still has that right. He hasn’t been arrested. He does NOT have the right to voice his opinions via whatever channel he wants.

Why doesn't he? Who get's to decide what is right and wrong ? So you can discriminate against him or anybody else if you don't like what he is saying ? Slippery slope right there.

Last edited:
This is absolutely about creating an echo chamber.... remember ever since the early 90’s internet boom the left lost the monopoly on media narratives... they hate it...

It may seem at times i am pro republicans... im not, at all, but the democrats have been crossing into horrible territory the last two decades... and their selfishness, arrogance, hypocrisy and blinders to debating the long term consequences of their actions are intolerable these days...

Lets be real here, all the calls for pc censorship that the dems even in the 90’s opposed vehemiantly are being made by their own party... they are the party of bigotry and closed minded thinking...

I don’t really care which party is making the greedy short term policies that benefit them and their friends.. they both do that... im not cool with the direction that party has taken in the last 20 years though... its not compatible with american ideals of liberty and freedom....

Why doesn't he? Who get's to decide what is right and wrong ? So you can discriminate against him or anybody else if you don't like what he is saying ? Slippery slope right there.

It’s pretty simple, if you think it through.

The same reason that I don’t have the right to use Alex Jones podcast to express my opinion that he’s a ******* nut-job.

I don't think anyone besides Alex Jones would disagree that Alex Jones is a nut job. Of course, I suppose it could be the greatest troll job in modern history, just spouting **** to make money and piss people off. In this case though, I'll go with nut job for $1000 Alex.

There is an echo chamber in the media, no voices left on the right since Alex Jones got dicked off of YouTube & FB?

I thought you all agreed he’s batshit crazy and nobody listens to him. You think there aren’t enough conservative, right leaning news sources out there? Losing Alex Jones means this much to the ‘movement?’ Boy, you sure can learn a lot reading this board.

There is an echo chamber in the media, no voices left on the right since Alex Jones got dicked off of YouTube & FB?

I thought you all agreed he’s batshit crazy and nobody listens to him. You think there aren’t enough conservative, right leaning news sources out there? Losing Alex Jones means this much to the ‘movement?’ Boy, you sure can learn a lot reading this board.

So it's ok to silence one because there are others? Your sense of freedom is ****.

So it's ok to silence one because there are others? Your sense of freedom is ****.
He got **** canned because he broke specific usage rights on privately operated internet sites. All there's to it. Reading anything more into is just buying into the type of conspiracy that made Alex Jones (in)famous. I'm sure he'll have his own show on FoxNews in the near future, life will go on.

Last edited: