• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alex Jones responds

So it's ok to silence one because there are others? Your sense of freedom is ****.

Completely lost on you is that this thread is about the “silenced” Alex Jones not at all silenced response.

There is an echo chamber in the media, no voices left on the right since Alex Jones got dicked off of YouTube & FB?

I thought you all agreed he’s batshit crazy and nobody listens to him. You think there aren’t enough conservative, right leaning news sources out there? Losing Alex Jones means this much to the ‘movement?’ Boy, you sure can learn a lot reading this board.

Alex jones wasn’t the only censored site during this purge.... just the most infamous...but somehow it was a mix of political viewpoints that got the ace but no extreme liberals or even moderate liberals that were censored.... if you cannot see there is an agenda at play here then you are simply obtuse.... info wars is crackpot right, but you cannot ban crackpot right without banning crackpot left and claim its unbiased...

Alex Jones needs to start playing by the rules and his *** wouldn't get banned. Stop being such whiny crybabies about this. You guys think everything's some sordid conspiracy against the right. Respect the rules, don't get ****-canned, get it? Take some personal responsibility for your words and actions. The right is lacking severely on that front of late.

What sparked their removal? The idea is similar throughout: Jones violated the social media platforms’ hate speech policies.

Facebook defines hate speech as "a direct attack on people based on what we call protected characteristics — race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, and serious disease or disability. We also provide some protections for immigration status. We define attack as violent or dehumanizing speech, statements of inferiority, or calls for exclusion or segregation." Youtube has a similar definition. Apple does not define hate, but writes that content may be removed or rejected if it could be construed as racist, misogynist, or homophobic, or depicts hate themes.

Apple told BuzzFeed News, "Apple does not tolerate hate speech, and we have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users. Podcasts that violate these guidelines are removed from our directory making them no longer searchable or available for download or streaming."

a YouTube spokesperson said that accounts are terminated for users who "repeatedly violate their policies against hate speech and harassment or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures."

Spotify struck The Alex Jones Show from its podcast library due to "repeated violations of Spotify’s prohibited content policies."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...fowars-alex-jones-was-banned-apple-facebook-/

But no, you guys run around like chickens with their heads cut off wailing about the squashing of free speech and the silencing of right-wing pundits. LOL

Last edited:
Alex Jones needs to start playing by the rules and his *** wouldn't get banned. Stop being such whiny crybabies about this. You guys think everything's some sordid conspiracy against the right. Respect the rules, don't get ****-canned, get it? Take some personal responsibility for your words and actions. The right is lacking severely on that front of late.

But no, you guys run around like chickens with their heads cut off wailing about the squashing of free speech and the silencing of right-wing pundits. LOL

Great so lets be clear, by those terms now every facebook group that attacks christians, caucasians, and republicans are also going to get the axe right? I mean its a clear cut policy... that libertarian bemoaning illegal immigration isnt more hateful than many of the posts ive seen shared by my liberal friends on facebook from a lot bigger sources than infowacks...

Completely lost on you is that this thread is about the “silenced” Alex Jones not at all silenced response.

It was a response to what Tibs wrote. I took it in the context of "Why are you worried about Alex Jones? Aren't there other news sources out there?" I responded accordingly. So no, it's not completely lost on me. I understand that he is still talking. *******.

Last edited:
Great so lets be clear, by those terms now every facebook group that attacks christians, caucasians, and republicans are also going to get the axe right? I mean its a clear cut policy... that libertarian bemoaning illegal immigration isnt more hateful than many of the posts ive seen shared by my liberal friends on facebook from a lot bigger sources than infowacks...

That's the whole point in a nutshell mad, like always the left is for free speech until it's against what they believe. I'm for freedom of speech no matter how hard to the left or right. It is either all or nothing.If you don't like it you don't watch it. It's nothing more than more hypocrisy from the left.

I think the key here is to start reporting all posters whose posts on twitter, videos on youtube, etc, touch upon harassment of any kind - race, religion, sex, politics, whatever.
Then we'll see what happens.

I don't care about Jones, but the part that worries me is that you have a politician publicly calling for Twitter, Facebook and Google to remove more content. That sucks.

I don't care about Jones, but the part that worries me is that you have a politician publicly calling for Twitter, Facebook and Google to remove more content. That sucks.

The point of his video was that they are already doing it. They're blocking, deleting or hiding 93% of conservative news, stories, advertisements etc...

They're blocking, deleting or hiding 93% of conservative news, stories, advertisements etc...

LOL, Alex Jones says they're repressing 93% of conservative news and you believe him. There's a sucker born every day. You guys are made for each other.

LOL, Alex Jones says they're repressing 93% of conservative news and you believe him. There's a sucker born every day. You guys are made for each other.

93% of the content on THEIR platforms, dumbass. Yeah, we still have Fox, Daily Caller and Breitbart...for now.

93% of the content on THEIR platforms, dumbass. Yeah, we still have Fox, Daily Caller and Breitbart...for now.

Again, you listen to Alex Jones and believe what he says.

4fce3953576eec5fa1458eb01d5c4bf5.gif

I just think that for information networks of that size, the only thing that really seperates them from tv or telephone antitrust rules is that it is wide open to everyone and free... start down the path of political gamesmanship limiting that and that is off the table... and again I ask, why arent the looney sites from the left getting the same treatment.... the ones accusing their political opponents of utter insane conspiracies and atrocities and openly calling for violence.... i get plenty of links to that commentary...

Again, private companies can do this, but when those same companies just had a stern talking to by the government and its geared one way, it doesn’t seem legitimate... they targeted a narrative source... im not comfortable with that... especially how they basically attacked twitter for not following suit...

I just think that for information networks of that size, the only thing that really seperates them from tv or telephone antitrust rules is that it is wide open to everyone and free... start down the path of political gamesmanship limiting that and that is off the table... and again I ask, why arent the looney sites from the left getting the same treatment.... the ones accusing their political opponents of utter insane conspiracies and atrocities and openly calling for violence.... i get plenty of links to that commentary... Again, private companies can do this, but when those same companies just had a stern talking to by the government and its geared one way, it doesn’t seem legitimate... they targeted a narrative source... im not comfortable with that... especially how they basically attacked twitter for not following suit...

What part of 'repeated violations of prohibited content policies" do you not understand?

How much were they blocking prior to the Sandy Hook hoax?

He don't sound all that crazy to me. Admittedly I haven't heard his broadcasts but does it really matter.

Mad Maxine is cool and this guy isn't....hmm.

liberal-tolerance-last-man-standing-was-the-2nd-highest-rated-21643388.png

Sorry Tibsy but this made me chuckle.

Any likeness or representation, either real or imagined is not to be assumed by the readers.
Mgmt

liberal-trolls.jpg

He don't sound all that crazy to me.
Of course not. Two crazy people tend to have conversations that seems perfectly normal to them. You put the c in crazy with your unhinged posts on here, so no surprise Alex Jones seems normal to you.

Of course not. Two crazy people tend to have conversations that seems perfectly normal to them. You put the c in crazy with your unhinged posts on here, so no surprise Alex Jones seems perfectly normal to you.

At least we agree on something.

What part of 'repeated violations of prohibited content policies" do you not understand?

If that is really the standard, the number of people using these platforms would be much, much lower. I can find violations every time I read Twitter or Facebook. A person doesn't really have to look real hard to find them. It just depends who is doing the violating, I guess.

If that is really the standard, the number of people using these platforms would be much, much lower. I can find violations every time I read Twitter or Facebook. A person doesn't really have to look real hard to find them. It just depends who is doing the violating, I guess.

Thats my whole issue with this... like with Roseanne Barr.... its pretty obvious that one side of the opinion tree is getting singled out... I despise this pc nonsense to begin with... let the loons say what they will, who cares? But lets not just cut everything we disagree with out.... but if you are going to censor stuff, it has to be everything equally... im middle of the road so favebook has always dumped everything from both spectrums on my page... if you think the Jones is the worse thing on facebook, no he isn’t close... both sides have big extremists... but what was the last liberal group booted from Facebook? Or apple? Or any of these sites? Since most of the political garbled mess out there is from extremists these days, at least both sides should get equal access to the most popular media venues so they can cancel each other out....

I said this about Roseanne, about Gunn, about all the free speech private sector stuff... i think the pc police ate the doom of this country

I don't know of anyone in my circle of friends and Ogre who listens to/receives updates from/tunes in to Alex Jones, so I have no Clinton in this Arkancide.

While Alex Jones has the right to say what he wants, and express his opinion, the social media providers do not have to offer a platform for him to do so. He can still provide his rants/opinions on his own site, write letters and emails, etc. I wouldn't expect the owners of Facebook, Twitter, etc to be ok with footing the bill for him to use their media to express his opinion, but they should also see that this is a rather slippery slope they've started on.

Remember when Convervatives were shunned and told to "win an election" if they wanted change? What happens if/when Facebook goes the MySpace route? What happens if a social media platform owned, ran and operated by a Conservative becomes the major social media platform in the world? Will you Lefties be so warm to embrace the alt-left and anyone even remotely considered "too far left" to be hushed in such a manner?

We're seeing Alex Jones being shut out of social media, members of the Trump admin ran out of public facilities, Conservative/Republican officials shouted out of public eye, attempted destruction of a Marine recruitment station, and the list goes on. Somehow this is the definition of "tolerance"? Didn't the Left run on a "Love Trumps Hate" agenda?

The old saying, you can attract more flies with honey than you can vinegar applies here. If the Left wants to get the country the way they want it to be, they should be embracing the same people they're publicly castigating. How else are we to know that Alex Jones is a **** head unless we hear his opinions? Guys like that will push most sane people away from his takes, as they don't want to be associated with bullshit. Yet, by effectively silencing him, the Left is forcing people to defend this **** up and his free speech. It really puts a lot of undue strain on the fractured country. A country that is still trying to heal from the last election, but one side doesn't seem to want to allow the healing process to happen.