• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

Nice game. Could have scored more points but it is still a W and magically, the O looked a heckuva lot better including KP who had a very nice game. He was even accurate in this one. Imagine that.

We got 16 points. One TD. Sure sure we got yards but we need TDs
Baby steps.....The TD and point will come with the yards eventually......hopefully anyways.

I'll take what we got for now, it's 1000% better than what we've been seeing, points will come
Seems we can grow from here.

WE win. Had four hundred yards and was aggressive...no TD's that's next. That was big for the new OC 's as well as the offense.

They had more than 16 that TD was a fuckup by refs and coaching.
The way they review stuff week from week I wouldn't hold my breath that they overturn the DJ nonTD play. They should of course but I just wouldn't hold my breath that they would of.

The way they review stuff week from week I wouldn't hold my breath that they overturn the DJ nonTD play. They should of course but I just wouldn't hold my breath that they would of.
True but we know it was a TD. That is all that matters.

well, will have to give KP his due. Very nice game. He needed. We needed him to have it. Next thing is lets increase the points. We have outgained them significantly, but only by 9 in points. They should not be close. Now its a one score game. At least we surpassed 400 yards, so that is a start--a big start for this offense.

An improvement by Pickett yes, he made some great throws and still some inaccurate throws, more inaccurate throws than you’d see from a franchise QB, the game isn’t close if he hits all the guys who are NFL open

An improvement by Pickett yes, he made some great throws and still some inaccurate throws, more inaccurate throws than you’d see from a franchise QB, the game isn’t close if he hits all the guys who are NFL open
What? 72 completion percentage is a solid game. I am not labeling Kenny anything but he had a very very solid game.

Some of yinz need to take the tunnel vision goggles off, ****.