• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

Love it!!!
You're a good dude.
I have recently been critical of Tomlin after years of being more less in support of him.

I think I have been brainwashed by all the negative Tomlin posts made by these scoundrels! LOL
Kudos to you for taking a stand and not allowing yourself to be brainwashed!

Not sure if this is being directed at me, not that I care.

Yes I enjoyed the game and didn’t need to post my frustration.

Yes everyone involved was better including Pickett and Tomlin

You Pickett/Pitt/Tomlin homers are the joke. Pickett is and remains a bad NFL QB. He missed Pickens twice for two either big yard plays and possible scores that would have put this game out of reach eliminating the need for “4th Quarter Clutch Kenny”

Since when do we judge QBs on their completion % as a primary stat? It’s pretty easy when you throw short 70% of the time

They scored 16 POINTS, 16 homer, that’s enough for you?

The bar you homers set is low, I don’t care how great he was at Pitt

How many years of good football has Tomlin and his mafia internal hiring program cost this team

They are the #6 seed in the playoffs right now, would you accept that from Cowher or Noll?
Didn't Cowher win his lone SB as a 6th seed..... :unsure:

Pretty sure that must be someone’s troll account for when things have gotten good and they still want to complain…
I was thinking the same thing, funny we haven't seen that person all day and this guy shows up sounding angry Pickett played well......hmmm very interesting

Pretty sure that must be someone’s troll account for when things have gotten good and they still want to complain…

Nope, but if it makes me a troll to criticize Picketts play a calendar year in so be it, better than sticking my head in the ground on him

Not sure if this is being directed at me, not that I care.

Yes I enjoyed the game and didn’t need to post my frustration.

Yes everyone involved was better including Pickett and Tomlin

You Pickett/Pitt/Tomlin homers are the joke. Pickett is and remains a bad NFL QB. He missed Pickens twice for two either big yard plays and possible scores that would have put this game out of reach eliminating the need for “4th Quarter Clutch Kenny”

Since when do we judge QBs on their completion % as a primary stat? It’s pretty easy when you throw short 70% of the time

They scored 16 POINTS, 16 homer, that’s enough for you?

The bar you homers set is low, I don’t care how great he was at Pitt

How many years of good football has Tomlin and his mafia internal hiring program cost this team

They are the #6 seed in the playoffs right now, would you accept that from Cowher or Noll?
Would I accept the number 6 seed?

From Noll? No! Means they missed the playoffs!

From Cowher? Yes! That's the seed he won the Super Bowl from.

Statically, Coach Tomlin is better. But I could care less - let's enjoy the win, m'kay???
Some people have agendas and axes to grind. They just can’t enjoy a win and a win that while not perfect absolutely showed promise and growth. It also showed that Canada was a huge part of the issue even if not all of it. I will avoid Lloyd.

I was thinking the same thing, funny we haven't seen that person all day and this guy shows up sounding angry Pickett played well......hmmm very interesting
He will come in and give some odd excuse for not showing up. It won't be the truth.

In other news NFL RedZone is giving the Steelers the comeback of the day noting the Steelers have been out yardaged every game of the season except for today.

Man just got back from the game and some beers and wings afterwards. Had a great time there and had absolutely no issues with any fans. In fact they were all pretty decent. Not the biggest Steelers turnout ever but we were there. Half my row was Steelers fans. Lots of no shows in the rain. Even when we were down it never felt like we would lose the game. Fluke plays and a stolen TD were all that kept this from being a laugher.

Some people have agendas and axes to grind. They just can’t enjoy a win and a win that while not perfect absolutely showed promise and growth. It also showed that Canada was a huge part of the issue even if not all of it. I will avoid Lloyd.

Ax to grind: no playoff wins since 2016, Pickett has been bad 1 full year in, isn’t anywhere close to living up to his draft pick

Oh yeah, you have the moral high ground, just like Bermuda you just sling insults when someone points these things out because you’ve drunk the Tomlin/Pickett cool aid

Man just got back from the game and some beers and wings afterwards. Had a great time there and had absolutely no issues with any fans. In fact they were all pretty decent. Not the biggest Steelers turnout ever but we were there. Half my row was Steelers fans. Lots of no shows in the rain. Even when we were down it never felt like we would lose the game. Fluke plays and a stolen TD were all that kept this from being a laugher.
I was getting concerned about the fluke plays after Chase caught his second deflected pass of the game. Sometimes it just isn't your day. Fortunately that wasn't the case.

Ax to grind: no playoff wins since 2016, Pickett has been bad 1 full year in, isn’t anywhere close to living up to his draft pick

Oh yeah, you have the moral high ground, just like Bermuda you just sling insults when someone points these things out because you’ve drunk the Tomlin/Pickett cool aid.
1701046516899.jpeg

Didn't Cowher win his lone SB as a 6th seed..... :unsure:

YES, he was the first ever Coach / Team to do so, having to win all away games to do so.

Salute the nation

Yep i was WRONG. i screwed the pooch on the points. it rained so.... i'll admit it.

Good win though.

You’re still a winner in our eyes……………….. But remember our eyes were closed while you were screwing the pooch.!

Salute the nation

You’re still a winner in our eyes……………….. But remember our eyes were closed while you were screwing the pooch.!

Salute the nation
Did it just lay there or was it enjoying itself?

Oh yeah, you have the moral high ground, just like Bermuda you just sling insults when someone points these things out because you’ve drunk the Tomlin/Pickett cool aid
Grammar police!!!

KoolAid

You're quite a sensitive fellow. Toughen up, Fluffy...