• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

That was a TD, why didn't we challenge? He dropped ball after being in end zone with 3 steps...Don't get it
Ask Tomlin.

What?
CATCH:
1. runs backwards....was really his fault? Defender hit him and kind of turned him. He probably thought he was running the right direction.
2. Drops TD catch which on next play we fumble it away. Defender again was right there as he caught the ball. Can't blame him there either. Or I am told.

DJ's current grade....C plus.

He is running some awesome routes.
He is the guy standing there watching the fumble on the ground letting Them recover

They had no intention of running that play.

For as much as we struggle to score, I'm a bit surprised Tomlin didn't challenge it.

that was my initial feeling too but because they keep changing the catch rules, i'm rarely confident of what the refs will call. Refs aren't either because I see the exact opposite interpretations called nearly every week.

that was my initial feeling too but because they keep changing the catch rules, i'm rarely confident of what the refs will call. Refs aren't either because I see the exact opposite interpretations called nearly every week.
Same. It passed the eye test as a catch, but the NFL rules never make sense so I don't think twice anymore.

Thank god we have that master of challenges in Tomlin!
Tomlin was just saving the TO/ or challenge for later in the game ...probably for a play he shouldn't throw it for.

He is the guy standing there watching the fumble on the ground letting Them recover
Probably was a defender or two near him. you can't put that on him.

I thought all scoring plays were reviewed automatically. DJ's catch should have been reviewed and ruled a catch.

It allows nfl to make calls they “need” and no one can argue why. What. IS a catch?