• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All this for a flag?

Again, the issue is not burning something, it's WHERE you do it is the problem but you're too willfully stupid to see that.
First Amendment means you can burn a flag or whatever but it doesn't mean you can do it anywhere you please, like on someone else's property.

FOR. ****. SAKE. Post #6

Again, seems you and Steeltime need to figure out what your argument is.

FOR. ****. SAKE. Post #6

Again, seems you and Steeltime need to figure out what your argument is.

No, me and Steeltime are perfectly fine. It's just that for you everything has to be all or nothing because you're not smart enough to understand things any other way.

Just curious, IS it illegal to burn a cross on your property?

What is the charge on that?

I'm really not being fascious, just curious to get some context on "hate" legislation and laws.

Just curious, IS it illegal to burn a cross on your property?

What is the charge on that?

I'm really not being fascious, just curious to get some context on "hate" legislation and laws.

As far as i know it is not, at least as far as the First Amendment is concerned. What might be illegal depending on your local laws, is having an open fire.

No, me and Steeltime are perfectly fine. It's just that for you everything has to be all or nothing because you're not smart enough to understand things any other way.

Everything has to be reality with me. I refuse to live in your alternative universe where terroristic threats are considered mere “protests” involving misdemeanors. Argue the prosecutor, judge and jury, they really exist and agree with me.

Everything has to be reality with me. I refuse to live in your alternative universe where terroristic threats are considered mere “protests” involving misdemeanors.

That is quite ironic coming from someone on the side of masked thugs beating the **** out of people they disagree with and people trying to cancel everyone whose opinion they can't stand. Quite ironic.

That is quite ironic coming from someone on the side of masked thugs beating the **** out of people they disagree with and people trying to cancel everyone whose opinion they can't stand. Quite ironic.

Beat me to it.

Everything has to be reality with me. I refuse to live in your alternative universe where terroristic threats are considered mere “protests” involving misdemeanors. Argue the prosecutor, judge and jury, they really exist and agree with me.

That's hysterical coming from someone who believes if you have a penis you can menstruate and should be able to use a girls bathroom.

Gender is stark stone cold reality. But you believe in 79 genders.

Dude, you live in a never-ending fantasy world. There's no reality involved.

That's hysterical coming from someone who believes if you have a penis you can menstruate and should be able to use a girls bathroom.

Gender is stark stone cold reality. But you believe in 79 genders.

Dude, you live in a never-ending fantasy world. There's no reality involved.

You virtually menstruate here all of the time, Tim, what am I supposed to think?

I don’t believe in 79 genders, I’m just not concerned with people who do. I know you are very concerned. You live in a never-ending self-imposed nightmare.

You virtually menstruate here all of the time, Tim, what am I supposed to think?

I don’t believe in 79 genders, I’m just not concerned with people who do. I know you are very concerned. You live in a never-ending self-imposed nightmare.

Yeah it’s not like we have activist judges trying to force 6 year old boys to take estrogen treatments or perverts trying to peep at little girls by claiming to “identify as females”. You’d think people with records for child molestation were dressing in drag and reading to children in public libraries to hear Tim talk...Oh wait all that has happened.

I don’t believe in 79 genders, I’m just not concerned with people who do.

Careful with that talk, the Democrat Party will pull your membership card.

Careful with that talk, the Democrat Party will pull your membership card.

It may surprise you that I’m not a registered Democrat and never have been. Up until about 15 years ago I considered Republicans to be the “lesser of two evils” and then decided there was none when I realized that Republicans weren’t really fiscally conservative. With a few exceptions, I’d usually vote third party as a protest against both parties. I didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016 thinking she would win Pennsylvania. I now vote and will continue to vote Democrat straight ticket as Republicans have convinced me that they are most definitely the greater of two evils.

I now vote and will continue to vote Democrat straight ticket as Republicans have convinced me that they are most definitely the greater of two evils.

Speaking of being realistic.

giphy.gif

I. I now vote and will continue to vote Democrat straight ticket as Republicans have convinced me that they are most definitely the greater of two evils.

I have already emailed my rep. Mike Doyle, and told him that I will hate Democrats for the rest of my life. The Dems have divided this country more than any other time in my life.....and I have lived through 1968. Bad news.

Speaking of being realistic.

giphy.gif

Do you think it’s realistic to think Republicans will maintain a majority of the executive and legislative branches indefinitely? You enjoy playing by the current set of rules while it lasts but don’t kid yourself into thinking it’s not setting a bad precedent for future. I suspect both parties currently share a short-sightedness.

I have already emailed my rep. Mike Doyle, and told him that I will hate Democrats for the rest of my life. The Dems have divided this country more than any other time in my life.....and I have lived through 1968. Bad news.

And that it occurred during the Trump presidency is coincidental? Much like 14 people all coming to the same wrong conclusion about a quid pro quo.

And that it occurred during the Trump presidency is coincidental? Much like 14 people all coming to the same wrong conclusion about a quid pro quo.

If you think this started under Trump YOU are clearly delusional. No it isn't a coincidence but it is not Trump to blame. It is the intolerant unaccepting hateful racist divisive politically correct bullshit coming from the loving tolerant accepting liberal left. I have never seen a worse case of mass hysteria and projection as what we are seeing from the left.

And I used to think there was a way to reunite this country. Read this thread, or any on this forum, and then come back and tell me it’s possible. I don’t know for sure what exactly will be the end of the republic, but with each passing day I become more and more convinced it won’t be pretty.

Do you think it’s realistic to think Republicans will maintain a majority of the executive and legislative branches indefinitely? You enjoy playing by the current set of rules while it lasts but don’t kid yourself into thinking it’s not setting a bad precedent for future. I suspect both parties currently share a short-sightedness.

I think most here would agree with that, but I will preface my statement with what the House is attempting to do, because it does set bad precedent.
Politics is no longer about representing the citizens of this country, but is all about their party. I personally feel it's always been a Democratic mainstay, and worked fine for them until the Republicans said enough.

Time for everyone in Washington to grow up, but I doubt that happens.

Nope. But REALISTICALLY this is the result of decades of harassment of Republicans. The norm has been for your side to be able to ridicule, incite, harass, lie, intimidate, assault, demean and subvert Conservatives. Go back to Clarence Thomas. To Reagan. To George Senior and W. Go back to the complicit media on full out assault.

And go back to Obama's terms. We warned everyone, his actions were going to come back to bite Democrats in the ***.

Obama, more than ANY one person or thing, is responsible for Trump.

Conservatives had enough. Americans saw through the bullshit happening and picked a fighter.

You got a fight. Precedents were set LONG ago and over a LONG period of time.

No we won't keep the branches forever. And we are spiraling on both sides downward. Obama accelerated the spiral. The incessant refuse-to-govern-attack-the-President Democrats are now setting new, nefarious precedents. And they will repeat themselves.

I'll quote a great bathhouse orator - Elections Have Consequences

Oh get your head out of your ***. Before Trump was Commander-in-Chief for a single day or enacted a single policy, they were talking about how 11/9 was akin to 9/11 (the day 3,000 Americans were murdered) and there was already open talk about his impeachment. So spare me your bullshit.

Obama, more than ANY one person or thing, is responsible for Trump.

Conservatives had enough. Americans saw through the bullshit happening and picked a fighter.

You got a fight. Precedents were set LONG ago and over a LONG period of time.

Nailed it.