• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All this for a flag?

Do you think it’s realistic to think Republicans will maintain a majority of the executive and legislative branches indefinitely? You enjoy playing by the current set of rules while it lasts but don’t kid yourself into thinking it’s not setting a bad precedent for future. I suspect both parties currently share a short-sightedness.

What have Republicans done to abuse their power? Impeach a President for a non-crime? Nope. Stupid Dims all the way. Do away with the filibuster rule for appointment of judges? Not, that was courtesy of Harry Reid, another (D)im. Use Executive Orders to bypass Congress? Nope, that was your man Barry, with his "pen and a phone." Put kids in cages ... *sob* ... oh, sorry, Barry and his magic Pen again.

What, Trog? Go ahead. What power have Republicans "abused"??

And that it occurred during the Trump presidency is coincidental? Much like 14 people all coming to the same wrong conclusion about a quid pro quo.

I guess you are not up on current events and all, but news alert ... Trump was NOT impeached for bribery because as I have explained in great detail previously, the conversation with Zelensky falls massively short of any possible bribery allegation. Such charge would fall flat on its face, quicker than Rosie O'Donnell getting her face gooey in a pie eating contest.

You get that, right? If not, have a 2nd grader explain it to you.

. I now vote and will continue to vote Democrat straight ticket as Republicans have convinced me that they are most definitely the greater of two evils.

Some may be convinced that between you and Tibs you're most definitely the greater of two ********.

I read your posts intently. You made valid points and were engaged in a heated debate. Which is fine. You were doing well. Until this.

You couldn't resist going full Tibs could you?

The Republicans remained dormant the last three years while letting democrats engage in lies, deceit, and corruption in an attempt to undo the election of a Constitutionally elected president.

You had "the squad", elected members of the House of Representatives and its leader Illan Omar openly spouting anti-Semetic rhetoric. You had people like Maxine Water encouraging people to confront Trump staffers in public. This **** is unprecedented in politics, thanks to your beloved demonrats....and that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Explain how the Reps are the evil ones.

Last edited:
Some may be convinced that between you and Tibs you're most definitely the greater of two ********.

I read your posts intently. You made valid points and were engaged in a heated debate. Which is fine. You were doing well. Until this.

You couldn't resist going full Tibs could you?

The Republicans remained dormant the last three years while letting democrats engage in lies, deceit, and corruption in an attempt to undo the election of a Constitutionally elected president.

You had "the squad", elected members of the House of Representatives and its leader Illan Omar openly spouting anti-Semetic rhetoric. You had people like Maxine Water encouraging people to confront Trump staffers in public. This **** is unprecedented in politics, thanks to your beloved demonrats....and that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Explain how the Reps are the evil ones.

I dunno, it's not like our side has taken guns and shot at Democratic Congresspersons playing softball. That's not at all evil.

I dunno, it's not like our side has taken guns and shot at Democratic Congresspersons playing softball. That's not at all evil.

Now that is a whole different can of worms...you also got stuff like violence against MAGA hat wearers, places of business refusing to serve cops...but what Trog was talking about was the politicians...those evil Republicans he will no longer vote for.

And I used to think there was a way to reunite this country. Read this thread, or any on this forum, and then come back and tell me it’s possible. I don’t know for sure what exactly will be the end of the republic, but with each passing day I become more and more convinced it won’t be pretty.

I have been saying for a few years that this nation has fallen off the cliff, but hasn't hit bottom yet. I believe that it is too late to save this union from self-destruction.

Trog, given that's coming from two-screws-loose Stewey, I'd take that as a massive compliment. The further you are from the Trump cult's worldview, the better place you are in, politically, intellectually, psychologically and most importantly, on ethical and moral grounds. So congrats man, job well done. I'm actually a little envious, looks like I've been slipping, getting all soft and cushy with the Trumpsters. I'll have to put in that much more effort, try that much harder, to create even more separation between myself and the deranged Trump base. Just waiting on that year-end bank transfer from Uncle Georgie so I can continue my good work here. Lord knows that's the only reason I've hung around all these years. It's no secret how critically important it is to the Soros Foundation that this corner of the internet, this gathering of hardcore Steelers fans, all hand over their guns, bow down and become slaves to the bastion of liberalism. :waving:

Last edited:
Trog, given that's coming from two-screws-loose Stewey, I'd take that as a massive compliment. The further you are from the Trump cult's worldview, the better place you are in, politically, intellectually, psychologically and most importantly, on ethical and moral grounds. So congrats man, job well done. I'm actually a little envious, looks like I've been slipping, getting all soft and cushy with the Trumpsters. I'll have to put in that much more effort, try that much harder, to create even more separation between myself and the deranged Trump base. Just waiting on that year-end bank transfer from Uncle Georgie so I can continue my good work here. Lord knows that's the only reason I've hung around all these years. It's no secret how critically important it is to the Soros Foundation that this corner of the internet, this gathering of hardcore Steelers fans, all hand over their guns, bow down and become slaves to the bastion of liberalism. :waving:

The very first image that popped into my head reading this drivel was...

giphy.gif

I'm not going to figure out which one of you is Dumb and which is Dumber, but damn if the shoe fits...

Another life time Democratic even after they killed the president who freed his ancestors, formed the KKK to kill those who were freed, established planned Parenthood that systematicly set up shop in dominantly black areas. Paid single black Mom's more public assistance money if they didn't marry their children's father. Even Now push for late term abortions at Planned Parenthood as late as nine months then are caught selling organs of the same aborted babies to rich families across the globe and we're caught talking about needing 90 more kidneys and livers. Keep standing with the same people who are killing your children, killed your ancestors and hanged and tortured your family members. Use your Dam head for once and get the facts, form your own opinions and stop being told what to think and say. Now let's talk about Dum and Dummer....
Nope. But REALISTICALLY this is the result of decades of harassment of Republicans. The norm has been for your side to be able to ridicule, incite, harass, lie, intimidate, assault, demean and subvert Conservatives. Go back to Clarence Thomas. To Reagan. To George Senior and W. Go back to the complicit media on full out assault.

And go back to Obama's terms. We warned everyone, his actions were going to come back to bite Democrats in the ***.

Obama, more than ANY one person or thing, is responsible for Trump.

Conservatives had enough. Americans saw through the bullshit happening and picked a fighter.

You got a fight. Precedents were set LONG ago and over a LONG period of time.

No we won't keep the branches forever. And we are spiraling on both sides downward. Obama accelerated the spiral. The incessant refuse-to-govern-attack-the-President Democrats are now setting new, nefarious precedents. And they will repeat themselves.

I'll quote a great bathhouse orator - Elections Have Consequences

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Dieselhuffer, you're quoting the wrong person's post, dipshit.

Dieselhuffer, you're quoting the wrong person's post, dipshit.

Nevermind using “dominantly” instead of “predominantly”, “we’re” instead of “were”, and “Dam” instead of “damn”. I would think a bunch of pro-lifers would understand that sometimes mistakes were just destined to happen.

Nope. But REALISTICALLY this is the result of decades of harassment of Republicans. The norm has been for your side to be able to ridicule, incite, harass, lie, intimidate, assault, demean and subvert Conservatives. Go back to Clarence Thomas. To Reagan. To George Senior and W. Go back to the complicit media on full out assault.

You forgot Bork.

Do you think it’s realistic to think Republicans will maintain a majority of the executive and legislative branches indefinitely?

Probably not realistic, but it's what's best for the country.

Demonrats becoming extinct would greatly benefit our country. We simply do not need demonrats.

Their usefulness has run its course.
There's no more Jim Crow, we have an 8 hr. work day, child labor is illegal, we have Social Security, the GI Bill, women can vote....

Your work was once noble and righteous, now step aside and let policy be made through reason and logic rather than by feelings and emotions.

Last edited:
Nevermind using “dominantly” instead of “predominantly”, “we’re” instead of “were”, and “Dam” instead of “damn”. I would think a bunch of pro-lifers would understand that sometimes mistakes were just destined to happen.

That's right, you tell 'em Trog!!!

And don't forget "your" for "you're" and "noone" for "no one", and "loose" for "lose" and "for all intensive purposes" instead of "for all intents and purposes"...

And the most recent, and probably the most underhanded and despicable case..Kavavaugh.

The difference is that he made the cut.

"Nevermind"? Is that near "Neverland"?

Rule #1 when playing grammar Nazi, Trog - don't make a grammatical error when criticizing somebody else's grammar.

Ha, just caught that. If Trog wasn't such a "gotcha" little c u n t about everything, I wouldn't point and laugh either.

It's "Never mind", you pompous ******* douchebag.

Ha, just caught that. If Trog wasn't such a "gotcha" little c u n t about everything, I wouldn't point and laugh either.

It's "Never mind", you pompous ******* douchebag.

I generally refrain from correcting grammar or spelling errors, unless somebody else starts the fight. A longtime liar and trouble maker, going by the poster name of "Elfiero," was an insufferable kunt. I began to correct every single grammatical error in his posts, no matter how small. Put the period or comma outside of the quotation mark? Corrected. Connect two independent clauses with a comma while failing to use a conjunction? Corrected. Use a plural pronoun antecedent for a singular pronoun? Corrected.

Elfie went berserk after the fifth or sixth time I corrected him.

I would think a bunch of pro-lifers would understand that sometimes mistakes were just destined to happen.

You're living proof of this...and a reminder to us everyday.

I generally refrain from correcting grammar or spelling errors, unless somebody else starts the fight. A longtime liar and trouble maker, going by the poster name of "Elfiero," was an insufferable kunt. I began to correct every single grammatical error in his posts, no matter how small. Put the period or comma outside of the quotation mark? Corrected. Connect two independent clauses with a comma while failing to use a conjunction? Corrected. Use a plural pronoun antecedent for a singular pronoun? Corrected.

Elfie went berserk after the fifth or sixth time I corrected him.
correction counselor:

Elfie was already berserk.
You just helped him/her/it feel it more.

We all did, but you were able to elevate that shitpile (sp? lol) a bit higher, so the splatter was spread better at the fall.

Fine work, sir.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app