• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

American Destroyer Attcked By Missiles From Iran backed Houthis Rebels

• Thread starter Thread starter NC1977
  • Start date Start date
Damn good thing we gave them $1.5Billion in cash.

So apropos...tonight in the debate Hillary patted herself on the back about how she had negotiated such a wonderful deal with Iran "without shots being fired."

Damn good thing we gave them $1.5Billion in cash.

So apropos...tonight in the debate Hillary patted herself on the back about how she had negotiated such a wonderful deal with Iran "without shots being fired."

She is the Neville Chamberlin of America, how did that non aggression treaty with Hitler turn out for England ?

Did not return fire? Wtf. Light em up. Maybe the president and hildabeast will send them an apology. Throw in a few billion and some free Obama phones too.

And, why the **** did we not return fire 100 fold? You don't let anyone and I mean anyone fire on our assets without a response. More evidence of Obama being the worst President in my lifetime and possibly ever.

Obama's Orders, our ships have to be sunk before they can shoot back...

They won't sink our ships Spike, they will send over a zodiac with about 5 armed men on it and take everyone hostage. Then sell them back to us.

Still kicking sand in Obama's face

U.S. Navy destroyer again targeted by missiles from Yemen: U.S. officials

A U.S. Navy destroyer was targeted on Wednesday in a failed missile attack from territory in Yemen controlled by Iran-aligned Houthi rebels, the second such incident in the past four days, U.S. officials told Reuters.

The USS Mason, which was accompanied by the USS Ponce - an amphibious transport dock - fired defensive salvos in response to the missiles, neither of which hit the ship or caused any damage as it operated north of the Bab al-Mandab Strait

r

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-y...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

-----------------

How much you wanna bet those missiles were bought with US dollars?

If you are fired on, you ******* fire back! Obama and his rules of engagement are going to cost us lives and billions in military equipment. Hillary wants more of the same.

Maybe those who fired the missiles are US operatives. Heating up the proxy war.

The idea is to pretend to provoke a reponse so we can go in and attack the Yemeni Houthis because the Saudis can't/won't do it themselves.

site_28_rand_403431947_wag_the_dog_maxed_627.jpg

Last edited:
I love these threads that always, somehow, mysteriously fail to include the actual reality of what is happening. I understand it doesn't fit the script of how weak and impotent Obama is, blah blah. We could make a Hall of Fame collection of these twisted, ill-informed, completely one sided threads, they're a doozy.

The following video shows the USS Nitze's response to the Houthis:

U.S. military strikes Yemen after missile attacks on U.S. Navy ship
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-missiles-idUSKCN12C294

The U.S. military launched cruise missile strikes on Thursday to knock out three coastal radar sites in areas of Yemen controlled by Iran-aligned Houthi forces, retaliating after failed missile attacks this week on a U.S. Navy destroyer, U.S. officials said.

The strikes, authorized by President Barack Obama, represent Washington's first direct military action against suspected Houthi-controlled targets in Yemen's conflict.

The Pentagon warned against any future attacks.

"The United States will respond to any further threat to our ships and commercial traffic, as appropriate," Cook said.

About time. But now our friends who we gave billions to are sending warships to that area as there friends just got whacked by us.

We need to send them some more money and some weapons grade plutonium to help along with that secret nuclear weapons program.

So glad we bent over and gave them everything. What did we get again? This: "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

I guess you prefered Iran having limitless resources and a free hand to do as they please with their nuke program. Since you clearly oppose this international agreement that at least injects some amount of supervision and monitoring. No, you liked it the way it was before this agreement, you think it was better that way.

The monitoring is a joke, plus we gave them billions of dollars along with lifting some sanctions. Yes it was better before. They are doing the same thing plus they have billions of our dollars

I guess you prefered Iran having limitless resources and a free hand to do as they please with their nuke program. Since you clearly oppose this international agreement that at least injects some amount of supervision and monitoring. No, you liked it the way it was before this agreement, you think it was better that way.

Ha! We gave them the keys and the money to do it. All we did is speed it along.

The monitoring is a joke, plus we gave them billions of dollars along with lifting some sanctions. Yes it was better before. They are doing the same thing plus they have billions of our dollars
Cute, canned response. That tells me you understand absolutely nothing.

Cute, canned response. That tells me you understand absolutely nothing.

Explain. Seems to me,they have continued their program, only let monitors in when and where they feel like it, received billions of dollars to flood this program and other programs directed in the elimination of America and Israel(their words), continue to make military hokie-pokie with us.

I liked it before when they were under sanctions, not flooded with money ----but still doing the same **** they are doing now, but broke

Apparently we did shoot back today and took out three of their radar installations.

Look. First off **** them.

But, if they didn't have their leaders saying they want to wipe us and other nations off the map, hell im for change. They got some hot women.

I know most of you - cough, some of you - think we should just drop nukes on the heads of our enemies, and be done with it.

Anything short of that is deemed a failure. Well, international politics is a bit more complicated than that.

Research and read the intricacies of the nuke agreement with Iran. Understand the facts behind the money - their money - that was returned in exchange for significant concessions. Understand that the final amount given back was a small chunk of the original amount owed. Understand the significant limiting measures in this framework vs. the free hand they had previous to the agreement.

It's shades of grey people, not black and white, just like everything else in this world we live in.