• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

American Destroyer Attcked By Missiles From Iran backed Houthis Rebels

• Thread starter Thread starter NC1977
  • Start date Start date
A resident at my work said that he saw where Russia was more than likely preparing for a major war because they pulled their diplomats from all around the world. I had not seen / heard this anywhere else...

More Iran fun. Let's give them mo money
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/1...g-elite-fighters-to-infiltrate-us-europe.html

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

Yemen, huh? Oh, poor us. Did they shoot some bottle rockets at us?

Gee whiz, we are the victims here. Oh, never mind that we KILL HUNDREDS of their people with drone attacks, most innocent civilians.

But you guys are all up in arms because supposedly someone launched some failed missiles at us? Maybe they are ******* sick of us flat our murdering them for no legit reason?

Oh, and Iran is somehow involved just because the scum bags say they are? Forgive me if I don't buy that without more evidence.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Oh, and funny how Polamalu43 proffered the identical **** that elfie claims, and disappeared the second that elfie returned ...

Coincidence, right, elfie?

Ahh pop again.
Surprised

So, no ability to refute any assertions, again.

So, which is it? We aren't killing peaceful civilians with drone strikes, including the elderly, women and children?

What kind of "rocket" was fired at us?

honest_john_starter_kit-262x300.jpg

Is this that old Israeli trick of crying about some rocks being thrown at them while they are flat out murdering innocents all day, every day?