• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I last saw in the range of 25 million dollars.

The ******** behind this hoax should be presented with the bill for the lost resources on something they ******* knew was bullshit from the start.

I wonder how much this cost American tax payers

The cost is more than dollars. History will record this episode as a time when this country had become fatally divided. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see any way we get back to any sense of normalcy after this. I see the MSM doubling down with their narrative, unwilling to give up the ghost. This is not over, there is too much at stake politically. The Dems were counting on either a presidential indictment, or impeachment proceedings as we move towards 2020. It is blowing up in their face, and they need a new narrative to replace the collusion lie. And if the DOJ starts proceedings against the real criminals here, the result will be mayhem. It is clear, to the rational person, how corrupt the Obama presidency, the FBI, te DOJ, and the MSM was , and remains. There are way too many people that have invested themselves in the collusion narrative, and I don't see a happy ending. I believe we need to brace ourselves for the next 2 years, and we need to support our President.

Oh TIBSY........

Status
Not open for further replies.