• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it begins.....the Second Special Prosecutor to Investigate REAL CRIMES

. I just have no faith in our government to do the right thing ever.

Have faith in the fact that this President is a counter puncher. He will not let the soft coup go unpunished.
Many don't, but I have faith in Bill Barr. I believe he accepted his position, knowing the task at hand.

If all of this turns out to be nothing more than kabuki theater, then I will lose all faith in our republic.

04-Cute-IG-LI-600.jpg

Over the weekend, Lindsey Graham, after grandstanding on how horrific the IG report is and how he is bound and determined to get to the bottom of it, did his usual 180 to tell us the shampeachment would die quickly in the Senate. The SSCI is compromised and corrupt people.

Ratcliffe is only one of 3 who has seen all of the investigation reports, and when Trump nominated him to Director of National Intelligence, it was very quickly squashed by the SSCI. Ask yourself why.

I hope Trump let's McConnell know straight away that this investigation has to see the light of day. Otherwise the deep state continues, and DC stays swamp.