• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it begins.....the Second Special Prosecutor to Investigate REAL CRIMES

I had not heard that.

They interviewed him on Fox today. Pretty scary. He goes to Israel, and this guy gives him money in a hotel room. Surprise to him. He thought it was suspect and flies to Cyprus on his way home and leaves the money behind with a lawyer because he suspicious. Gets to Dulles airport and he's placed under arrest by the FBI who was waiting on him. Really odd. They were waiting on him. Why? What did they know in advance?

Papa says : "He said he believes the bills are "marked" and have a traceable link to the Obama Justice Department, FBI, and even Mueller himself."

They absolutely tried to set him up.

I want this as much as anyone but not if they refuse to prosecute and that's what I feel will happen. They don't want years of back digging and years of investigations.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

If Trump loses re-election, all of this will end in January 2021.

**** will go down soon.
The President is on the offensive.

Barr interview tomorrow on Fox.

He is laying the predicate out. Getting serious.

It looks like Nadler and company changed their minds about Mueller testifying before Congress. Would be funny if the Republicans started calling for him to testify now.

House Democrats are backing away from plans to hold a blockbuster hearing this month with Robert Mueller after talks stalled out with the special counsel and his representatives.

Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and a senior Democratic committee aide told POLITICO on Friday that there’s no Mueller hearing planned for next week, though that could also change at a moment’s notice if the special counsel said he’s ready to testify.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/17/mueller-testimony-june-1331704

Last edited:
The Dems are beginning to realize that their "oversight" investigations are exercises in futility. The real investigations happen in the DOJ.........but only when the DOJ lawyers actually obey the law. AG Barr is doing it by the book, and the man for the job. And he is doing it the right way.....within the DOJ, and not some Special Counsel BS.

giphy.gif

From the article, they President authorized the declassification of documents related to spying on the Trump campaign. I am hoping AG Barr does it. And I am hoping that they actually release them in full. I just have my doubts. I just do not believe that anyone in government will allow such sordid secrets to come to light. It would be devastating. But it is long past due. This country needs an enema, and if they are gonna do it, then JUST ******* DO IT.

I am hoping AG Barr does it. And I am hoping that they actually release them in full. I just have my doubts.

Again, it is instructive that declas was given to Barr, the 'top cop', rather to the DNI whose job 'declassification' is. Coats has no responsibility to pursue the crimes that have been commuted, and wouldn't. Barr does and will. And they all know it.

Barr has complete control of all the dirt these @#$%s have kicked up. He has the entire US law enforcement apparatus at his finger tips.

Ax yersef why Barr would come out of retirement into this @#$%storm. Certainly not for the salary. Certainly not for the daily assault on everything he holds dear. He doesn't need 'the jazz'. The man is on a mission. You can see it in all his testimony.

Yes, The Donald 'hand picked' him, as is the prerogative of every president. He selected Barr because of who Barr is. He gave him declas for that precise reason.

As far as releasing 'in full' - the public couldn't handle it and the ensuing @#$%storm would further paralyze the process of prosecuting @#$%bags. The declas should be used to pursue justice for very high crimes with any released information relating directly to that process. What needs to come out will do so during trials in 2020.

The plan and timing of all this is brilliant. The bad guys are all pooping blue bricks.

I just have my doubts. I just do not believe that anyone in government will allow such sordid secrets to come to light. It would be devastating.

Agree, and will take a wait and see attitude about this. History tells us that nothing will likely happen. Oh a few low level types may be sacrificed, but it will end there after much blustering and finger pointing. I'll only preface this in that this is unusual in that it appears to be an attempt at a bloodless coup. But looking back, Iran-Contra, Monica, Fast and Furious, ect, ect, were all anticlimactic. Hell, in today's America, Nixon could probably just say **** off and he would have been fine. I suspect there are too many skeletons preventing anything substatantive to come of this.

...History tells us that nothing will likely happen. ..I suspect there are too many skeletons preventing anything substantive to come of this.

There is no history of a billionaire businessman in the White House. All bets are off. He has been investigated and spied on into absurdity by the media prior to and after his election. He has been investigated into absurdity by a special counsel and 16 angry dims since his election. All 35 intel agencies in all 57 states have exhaustively searched for anything that might end this presidency. Zip. Nada. Zilch. You would hear crickets were it not for the caterwauling of the guilty. The only skeletons are in the closets of those who have sought to destroy this man.

Yet he seems to get a kick out of it all. Hasn't weathered him a bit. Vim. Vigor. His Big Mac & fries diet really frosts them too. One thing we know about The Donald is that he is a counter puncher. One could even say 'vindictive'. Yeah, let's roll with vindictive.

History is being written. Steak well done. Ketchup. Two scoops of ice cream.

Hey, if the people being investigated did nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about.......right? .