• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And people were upset that Trump wanted to have a Military Parade.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I admit, I thought it was a dumb idea because it is a waste of money. But this, this is beyond the pale. People who think the military can't be manipulated to do the government's bidding on anything better think again. Heads need to roll for this ****, regardless of that you think of Marjorie Taylor Greene. **** is unacceptable.

Wait...you said the "Military" Sarge, but he marched in the National Guard. :cool:

Thing is they are a foreign country that is a territory of the USA. I have never thought the United States of America should have colonies. All our overseas territories should either become states or revert to their own sovereign status.

those guys gotta weigh themselves before going back home so they can counter-balance and ensure the island doesnt tip over.

Wait...you said the "Military" Sarge, but he marched in the National Guard. :cool:
Ok, fair enough, but the point still stands. Those cats were in uniform, being used as a political prop. Could you imagine if they marched to AOC's office? All we'd hear is how she feared for her life, how republicans are Nazi's and terrorists blah blah. This? I doubt the MSM mentions it unless it is to further denigrate Greene.