• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ann Coulter Jumps off the Insane Trump Train as it Heads for the Cliff

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
If you lose this wacko what does it tell you about the job you're doing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Impeachment pie and lemonade for the summer mmmmm...mmmmmm!

If you lose this wacko what does it tell you about the job you're doing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Impeachment pie and lemonade for the summer mmmmm...mmmmmm!

Do you really want impeachment? Really? You know Pence is far more right wing than Trump. You and many other Libs might rue the day you started this witch hunt.

Do you really want impeachment? Really? You know Pence is far more right wing than Trump. You and many other Libs might rue the day you started this witch hunt.

You like many of these CONservative posters here just can't leave the party plantation can you?

This is about getting the reckless, incompetent, dangerous buffoon out of the White House. However far to the right Pence leans at least he is sane and has a grip on reality.

It's about the survival of the country and the planet at this point.

While it troubles me that Pence was willing to hitch his wagon to Trump's star, I don't think he's a mad-man who believes that the presidency is a dictatorship or monarchy.

While it troubles me that Pence was willing to hitch his wagon to Trump's star, I don't think he's a mad-man who believes that the presidency is a dictatorship or monarchy.

dictator-obama.jpg